WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue here.

lunsford_aliayah.jpg

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2

Aliayah blessed little child where are you? Prayers and thoughts to Aliayah's family and all who have been searching and all who have you in their heart.

Is it true that LE wants the family to move out? That reminds me of the Zahra Baker case where LE tore the house apart. I hope that isn't the case here, but I respect LE doing all they can to find any clues to what may have happened to baby A.

I can't imagine trying to proceed with an investigation of the home with so many occupants, and by now evidence (if any) must have surely been compromised.

Where are they going - anyone know?

MOO

Mel

A couple of reminders before we get too far into this new thread:

- Family members of the missing are considered victims until LE says otherwise. We don't sleuth them; we're here to help them if possible.

- Sleuthing non-victim minors is against TOS. Please do not post photographs or names of non-victim minors.

Let's hope Aliayah is found soon. Thank you all for the energy and care you are putting into the effort to find this little girl.

My sister said the first search they did in the morning was at a golf course in Deerfield or golf course called Deerfield. Said she thought it was about 12 miles away from the home.

Sorry, if this has been discussed... I read the transcripts from NG's show and it was mentioned she was brought home the night before for messing herself. That brings too many thoughts to my mind I don't like. Praying for you Sweet Aliayah.

StrayKat, now that you mention it, have we heard how far away Aliayah's house is from the friend's house where she was to have spent the night Friday?

At age 3, I don't imagine that this was a "sleep-over" but maybe more a friend of mom's who offered to babysit her overnight... Also, have we heard what time Aliayah had to be picked up from the friend's house and taken back home when she got sick?

Is it true that LE wants the family to move out? That reminds me of the Zahra Baker case where LE tore the house apart. I hope that isn't the case here, but I respect LE doing all they can to find any clues to what may have happened to baby A.

I can't imagine trying to proceed with an investigation of the home with so many occupants, and by now evidence (if any) must have surely been compromised.

Where are they going - anyone know?

MOO

Mel

I don't think it's so much they were told to move out, but more like 'We have to do a very careful and meticulous search and can't have you here while we do it, so please go stay somewhere else until we're through'. I don't think it matters where they're staying right now, but I hope their location isn't disclosed to the public. 'Staying with relatives' works for me.

Evidence wouldn't necessarily be compromised after several days. LE can still gather plenty of it days or even weeks after a crime has been committed. And it would be more unusual for LE to go into a house right after a child is reported missing and starting gathering evidence. They need to know what they're looking for, whether there's a likelihood a crime has been committed, etc.

Has LE made them move out or asked them to leave temporarily while they search for evidence? With 4 other kids, I would imagine they would need quite a few boxes and items to hold them over for a few days. Clothes, stroller, playpen, toys, etc.

Just saw MarthaM mentioned this already. Slooooow here.

wow that seems an odd place to search. Wonder what led them to decide to search in that area. As you said, it is some distance from the home.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=39.078875,-80.46627&spn=0.016091,0.027595

OT I just realized that this town is where the famed Trans Allegheney Lunatic Asylum is located. (sorry avid reader of ghost stories and hauntings)

Perhaps this is the golf course stepdad works at and not the other one that was suggested???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow