Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

The female deputy district attorney Debra Brazil has the first witness today Gongaware.

Says he saw Murray at rehearsals after the june meeting.

Wensday june 23 09 he saw Micheal rehearse ,he appear excited and full of energy

The next rehearsal he was engaged ,it was a good rehearsal in the opinion of this witness.

Gongaware was asked to handle production of This is it tour.

Defence asking about statement witness made about Micheal appearing intoxicated.

I cant help but get such a hood vibe from Conrad. Like he is hood. I cant explain what I mean by that either but ..he is hood.

I so hope defendant's finances and other dirty little secrets come in.
EC better tread lightly.

Walgren will drive a mack truck right through that opening. :woohoo:

jmho

Does anyone feel that there is more to all this?

I recall AEG taking out a massive life insurance policy on MJ shortly before he died.

AeG being sued by Cathrine Jackson .

(wont bring him back)

Defence ask gongaware if he was involved in the contract betwenn conrad and MJ.

Gongware says no.

Brazil's witness

Asking about the caring relationship description
and asking if he knew MJ was being given doses of propofol nightly by Murray
Witness said no.

Debra Brazil.
DB(weird) isnt it?

DB has the witness.
Kathy Jorrie is the 2 witness today ,she worked for AEG and drafted the contract between Micheal Jackson and Dr Murray.

She sent it to Mr wooly and asked him to forward the contract to Dr Murray. Dr Murray then called Kathy directly and then they had direct email conversations about the drafts (witness is kinda confussing as she states thing from contract like it was the first contract when it was not in until later )

The draft was emailed to Dr wooly on june 15th 09. The contract stated Dr Murray would be paid retro active from may 1 2009 . After changes were made when Dr murray contracted Kathy.

The agreed upon amount was 150,000 /mo for the term of the contract which changed from sept (first draft) til march 6 2010 (second draft) (which would have been the second leg of the This is it tour.

He told kathy MJ had agreed to the change in the extension of the contract. Murray was wanting to get paid for the down time during the tour from a break between concert dates which was from oct to march.

All email beteen the two were between june 15th and june 24th.

The suggested changes to the second contract were june 18th , murray asked kathy to make 4 or 5 revisions he wanted his company listed as the contract name.

Provision AEG would provide a nurse Murray asked that to be modified to be a medical assisant instead of a nurse. He says he might want another doctor in case he was tired.

Another provision was changed that if Micheal no longer wanted him as a doctor the contract was terminated.
And if the concert tour was canceled it was terminated as well. Dr Murray wanted to change that to say if that happened in the middle of the month he would get paid for that month.

Hire a physician instead of a nurse??

Possibly an anesthesiologist who actually is trained to administer Propofol?

Its crystal clear its all about the $$$$$$.

jmho

On june 18th ,she sent Murray an email asking about on the health records to get a cancelation insurance policy tour.

Murrays responce to the medical records request 5 years of medical history she asked him to gather records for the time period and he said he had only been his doctor for 3 of the last 5 years and Micheal was in such good health the records would be tiny.

June 24? conversation Kathy gives Bob taylor number directly to Murray.

He told Kathy he was lic. in tex ,hi, and ca.(missed something)

(footnote) Kathy jumps and her ordering is back and forth crazy to follow

June 23 medical record described already (under a different date)

DB is trying to get her in line.

Dr murray per kathy was going to the rehearsal that night and he had seen him.(june 24th)

Doc told kathy repeatly he was in great health ,not to worry he was fine.(I suspect every knew something was wrong after seeing this witness)

Does anyone feel that there is more to all this?

I recall AEG taking out a massive life insurance policy on MJ shortly before he died.

Wonder if there was a clause for suicide or homicide??

Wonder if there was a clause for suicide or homicide??

I will have to research on that Isabelle as I cannot remember the details right now.
And of course lost all my files when laptop crashed. :cry:

jmho

So the contract was between AEG and Murray ,with only Micheals consent. The contract was never signed by Aeg and no payment was ever made because not all parties had signed.

So the contract was between AEG and Murray ,with only Micheals consent. The contract was never signed by Aeg and no payment was ever made because not all parties had signed.

That is correct Soul.

Defence questioning about list of equipment in contract.

Kathy asks wooly why Micheal needed the heart machine.

It was already in the contract before Murry talked to kathy.

Defence leading to wooly being the one to ask for the machines. Kathy ask why he needed the machines and Kathy said Wooly told her Micheal really put alot of there when he was on stage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back