Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Was there any cream found on the list of items in the room that we know of?

If not, I am thinking the same as you guys. Dr. was going to hide some things or destroy them.

I also wonder what the oxygen tanks were for, but remember reading somewhere years ago MJ had some breathing issues. That was when he started covering his nose and mouth when outside, but cannot be sure if that is true. Wonder if it has anything to do with use of propofol?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Why do defence attorneys think they have to act so tuff and ruff in their cross? It doesn't really help their case any and makes them look like they are going after the witness like a bulldog. If they don't get any further information it's just bluster anyway.

I don't think the defence is going to get anything out of this witness to help the Dr. anyway. From the sounds of it he did everything right.

It sounds from this witness that everyone had their place in the household and no one went upstairs without express permission from Michael. Nobody got in the gates without permission, nobody went upstairs without permission, and the only one giving the permission was Michael.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

I really am impressed with Williams testimony.
    He did not let EC ruffle him one bit.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    It was normal the last few months for oxygen tanks to be there. The chef or the children would take them upstairs. Hey kids go downstairs and bring up daddy's oxygen tanks upstairs. How sad is that?
    I'm at work so only follow on HLN when I get home. Was this testified to? He had oxygen tanks the last few months? Well then that's way before Dr. Murray was hired wasn't it?

TIA for any clarification.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post

If not, I am thinking the same as you guys. Dr. was going to hide some things or destroy them.

I also wonder what the oxygen tanks were for, but remember reading somewhere years ago MJ had some breathing issues. That was when he started covering his nose and mouth when outside, but cannot be sure if that is true. Wonder if it has anything to do with use of propofol?
    The drugs including the cream was eventually found once defendant was questioned by the police a few days after Michael died. I just do not believe defendant was all worked up about the vitiligo cream. All the drugs found are listed in the AR.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...mj_autopsy.pdf

He should have been using oxygen with the Propofol and my understanding he did use it but not that morning. An empty tank was in the bedroom.

jmho
    Plato

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Why do defence attorneys think they have to act so tuff and ruff in their cross? It doesn't really help their case any and makes them look like they are going after the witness like a bulldog. If they don't get any further information it's just bluster anyway.

I don't think the defence is going to get anything out of this witness to help the Dr. anyway. From the sounds of it he did everything right.

It sounds from this witness that everyone had their place in the household and no one went upstairs without express permission from Michael. Nobody got in the gates without permission, nobody went upstairs without permission, and the only one giving the permission was Michael.
    This one is doing his client no favors. He got nothing from Williams.
    Reminds me of a rooster.

jmho
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I'm at work so only follow on HLN when I get home. Was this testified to? He had oxygen tanks the last few months? Well then that's way before Dr. Murray was hired wasn't it?

TIA for any clarification.
    It was testified that the oxygen tanks were there the last few months, since Dr. Murray was there. Dr. Murray's contract was proactive from May 1st. The one that was only signed by him and no one else.

Edited to add stuff

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post

It can be used as a general anesthetic to put patients into a deep sleep that stops breathing,
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_633011.html
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Ah,maybe "cream" is code for code "milk"?!

ETA: I agree, MJ would not care about the cream since the world knew. So much so that you would people who would say - "I have MJ disease" when you met someone that had vitiligo.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

The oxygen tanks were to be taken to the supply store every Friday morning, that means for refill does it not? That was a lot of tanks for one week.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

It was testified that the oxygen tanks were there the last few months, since Dr. Murray was there.
    I'm confused. My understanding is Dr. Murray was hired on May 1, 2009. Michael died June 25th, 2009. How is that a few months? It's a month and half?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I'm confused. My understanding is Dr. Murray was hired on May 1, 2009. Michael died June 25th, 2009. How is that a few months? It's a month and half?
    I am sure the witness said a few months and the prosecutor asked him since Dr. Murray, and the witness said yes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

I am sure the witness said a few months and the prosecutor asked him since Dr. Murray, and the witness said yes.
    Thanks. It's so difficult following a case at work.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyandBella View Post
    I didn't think I would get wrapped up in this trial like I did with CA, but I am now....

I have errands to run, but I don't want to miss this.

This attorney is easy on the eyes.
    Me either, but I'm afraid I'm sucked in. This after promising DH I wasn't gonna watch it, and couldn't be bothered - uh oh.

I'm not understanding this talk about the "cream". What cream? What's it for? I had to step away so maybe I missed it.

Is this the cream that was in all the tabloids (years ago) that turned MJ from black to white? When so many peeps thought MJ was bleaching his skin?

Just speculating...

Mel

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the link to the autopsy report.

I believe MJ was in a lot of pain with all the osteoarthritis going on. I was shocked at the number of scars, and one on each wrist.

The toxicology is worth reading. Lots of meds found, lots without prescriptions. I don't know much about all the meds, but it all looks like dangerous dablings and mixes to me. That said, I am not sure all the drs were aware of all the meds, at least the ones with prescriptions attached.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast