990 users online (133 members and 857 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Teen Girls Brawl Leaves Four Shot Including A 2 Year Old & 10 Year Old

A fight between girls that has been brewing for quite awhile led to gunfire when the adults became involved.

Apparently girls from South Philadelphia High had been having an argument which was only fueled by Twitter and Facebook. Organized by using electronics a mob showed up at one girls home and asked for her by name and then stormed the house. This included adults mind you.

Inside the home bats, golf clubs and obviously guns got pulled, but casings from only one gun were found. A little baby girl 2 years old was shot in the stomach/hips and was in critical condition. A 10 year old boy in the home was shot along with a 59 year old woman who I believe is the grandmom. A male was also shot in the finger.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/130692813.html

Seriously? The press is calling this everything from a melee to a fracas and I heard a woman on talk radio call it a scuffle. A scuffle?

Prayers for the littles. They are in good hands at Children's hospital here.

Sounds like another flash mob.

Most parents should be monitoring their childrens' activity on the net, and other so called social networks, but after reading this, some parents shouldn't. This world is getting scary, can someone stop it so I can get off.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

might as well call it a bruhaha, wth? this was a mob action with assault with a deadly weapon, a rose by any other name . .

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

apples, trees . . .

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    might as well call it a bruhaha, wth? this was a mob action with assault with a deadly weapon, a rose by any other name . .
    People have gone crazy!!!

I notice this a lot on the East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    Sounds like another flash mob.
    No not another flash mob. Just a mob of grown people fighting amongst kids over a high school "tiff".

We just had another four people shot this evening. Police had to fire on the shooter. Two people are dead and a woman in critical condition. Young people too.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    No not another flash mob. Just a mob of grown people fighting amongst kids over a high school "tiff".

We just had another four people shot this evening. Police had to fire on the shooter. Two people are dead and a woman in critical condition. Young people too.
    It reminds me of one. From what you said, people are getting more immature these days. Seriously, people are becoming more narcissistic.

Right? I think I'll call it a "tiff". Which is what it should have been. Teen girls. Nonsense.

Dewey, honestly nobody wants to be disrespected. Lord forbid your kid gets disrespected. I doubt it was monitoring, but more like the kids running their mouths to mom and mom being involved all along and then they call the Uncle and it goes on and on.

The news said the baby and the boy are doing better. Not sure about the older woman.

Oh and last of the news was "Any new nes on the shooter or shooters?" and whoever the source was said simply "No". Soooooooooooo all of these people see a baby shot, but nobody knows who did it. This is how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    It reminds me of one. From what you said, people are getting more immature these days.
    Definately I see how one could think that. It was a dang mob. These people were never mature a day in their lives most likely.

The whole world has gone insane, I grow more convinced each passing day that people have lost their everloving minds. All over a teen girl/mean girl tiff - insanity and it gets worse everyday, spreading like a contagion. I am just disgusted.

OT I am off to go find one of Steely's funny light stories, cause I will never sleep all fired up over this one - despite the nyquil - at this rate. Goodnight Filly.

OT I am off to go find one of Steely's funny light stories, cause I will never sleep all fired up over this one - despite the nyquil - at this rate. Goodnight Filly.
    O/T back at ya. Sleep tight. Oh light story? Phillies eliminated the Braves.

BTW, HMSHood don't be disrespecting the East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    O/T back at ya. Sleep tight. Oh light story? Phillies eliminated the Braves.

BTW, HMSHood don't be disrespecting the East Coast.
    Not insulting the East Coast. It is also a problem up North (Great Lakes region) too, not just the East Coast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast