1222 users online (198 members and 1024 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1122
  1. #1

    TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #12

    Gail Nowacki Palmgren is missing as of 4/30/11 from Signal Mountain TN.
    She is driving a Jeep Rubicon, 4 door, Red, with AL license plate number "Eazy St" .
    Gail is 5'8", blond hair, 135 lbs. Call Signal Mountain PD at 423-886-2124.



    WRCB TV




    Thread # 1
    Thread # 2
    Thread # 3
    [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137536"]Thread # 4[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139299"]Thread # 5[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141660"]Thread # 6[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143418"]Thread # 7[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377"]Thread # 8 [/ame]

    Thread #9

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148344"]Thread #11[/ame]


    Gail Nowacki Palmgren Media Links

    Gail Nowacki Palmgren Timeline

    Gail Nowacki Palmgren Location Project


    Please continue here...
    Last edited by JBean; 12-06-2011 at 02:20 AM. Reason: hated to do it but had to update the title.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051
    If you have any information of tips to share please contact Hamilton County Sheriff's Criminal Investigations Division:

    (423)209-8940 or (423)622-0022.

    You can also submit a tip via email at:

    investigations@hcsheriff.gov
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  3. #3
    Most recent news article:

    FIRST ON 3: No leads in search of Palmgren lake homes

    Posted: Sep 27, 2011 12:55 PM EDT
    Updated: Sep 28, 2011 11:40 PM EDT

    In May, Wetumpka Police searched the area around the Palmgrens' home on Lake Jordan, just north of Montgomery, but found no evidence of foul play.

    snip


    "If there was credible evidence to show us that we would focus on criminal activity here, perhaps we would have moved a quicker on some of these things," said Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond.

    snip

    In an interview Wednesday, Hammond told Channel 3 this is still a missing persons case.

    "I've seen cases strange enough where you would just swear somebody was dead to foul play and they do turn up, even years later," said Hammond, "so you can't discount that."

    snip

    "Probably the best thing that can help us is if anyone happens to remember that unique Jeep with the insignia on the back, and can remember something that would assist us bring closure to this case," said Hammond.

    http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15559950...ren-lake-homes

    Includes a video

  4. #4
    Light a candle for Gail online (group name GailP):

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=GailP


    Gail Palmgren official info on:

    Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO)
    http://www.hcsheriff.gov/

    Alabama Dept of Public Safety (ADPS):

    - Gail Palmgren case information
    http://dps.alabama.gov/Community/wfA...2-72285f950023

    - Printable poster in PDF format
    http://dps.alabama.gov/Community/wfR...2-72285f950023

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Land of Oz
    Posts
    4,028
    Here is the article regarding the purchase of the new vehicle. It was TH that purchased it.


    Snip:
    About a week before Gail vanished her husband flew to Pennsylvania to attend an insurance conference.
    Sources said he left the conference without attending any of the sessions and joined a female BlueCross employee at another location, and that they then drove back to Chattanooga together where she allegedly bought a car there, Chattanoogan.com reports.

    http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...d-at-bluecross

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post

    Snip:
    About a week before Gail vanished her husband flew to Pennsylvania to attend an insurance conference.
    Sources said he left the conference without attending any of the sessions and joined a female BlueCross employee at another location, and that they then drove back to Chattanooga together where she allegedly bought a car there, Chattanoogan.com reports.

    http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...d-at-bluecross
    hmm ...wonder what he/they were up to during the time after leaving the conference and arriving back in Chattanooga..........and I don't mean just getting jiggy with it. Where did they go? Who did they talk to? What might they have been planning? What was more 'important' than attending a work related conference?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Land of Oz
    Posts
    4,028
    And, why buy a car at THAT specific time??

  8. #8
    It's been more than two months (July 13) since the request to the governor for a reward. Has anyone heard anything about a response?

    Letter to the gov:

    http://wrcb.images.worldnow.com/imag.../GovLetter.pdf

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mayberry
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Most recent news article:

    FIRST ON 3: No leads in search of Palmgren lake homes

    Posted: Sep 27, 2011 12:55 PM EDT
    Updated: Sep 28, 2011 11:40 PM EDT

    In May, Wetumpka Police searched the area around the Palmgrens' home on Lake Jordan, just north of Montgomery, but found no evidence of foul play.

    snip


    "If there was credible evidence to show us that we would focus on criminal activity here, perhaps we would have moved a quicker on some of these things," said Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond.

    snip

    In an interview Wednesday, Hammond told Channel 3 this is still a missing persons case.

    "I've seen cases strange enough where you would just swear somebody was dead to foul play and they do turn up, even years later," said Hammond, "so you can't discount that."
    snip

    "Probably the best thing that can help us is if anyone happens to remember that unique Jeep with the insignia on the back, and can remember something that would assist us bring closure to this case," said Hammond.

    http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15559950...ren-lake-homes

    Includes a video
    [bbm]

    These statements seem odd to me, but I've never kept up so closely with a missing person case. Are these sort of standard "disclaimer" statements, or do some of you more experienced sleuthers think Sheriff Hammond has reason to believe Gail is alive?

    I'll admit I long ago come to the conclusion that Gail surely was no longer alive, but this sounds cautiously positive to me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Seems the plea to our Governor to help raise the reward money fell on deaf ears..Could be no funds are available for a reward to help find a mother of two children.. And since no evidence of foul play has been found, maybe he too thinks she just up and left on her own, leaving her children.. Could be, like our sheriff, he also thinks she may even return some time in the future..
    No need to worry..hurry or concern themselves too much..This happens all the time.. Women up and leave their children...

    Afterall the children do have their father ....IT IS WHAT IT IS...JMHO.

    FTR.. Typing the above made me physically ill..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    No need to worry..hurry or concern themselves too much..This happens all the time.. Women up and leave their children...

    Afterall the children do have their father ....IT IS WHAT IT IS...JMHO.
    I see those comments a lot, too. It seems like quite a few people think that plenty of women suddenly turn into horrible, awful people (or "psychos") who steal their husband's money and run off abandoning the kids, and heaven forbid we waste one taxpayer cent trying to locate these rotten women.

    Personally, I think if friends and relatives say Gail wouldn't have run off like that, then they're the ones who would know. Just my 2 cents.
    WHERE IS GAIL PALMGREN?
    Discussion thread * Media links * Timeline

    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." -- Auric Goldfinger

  12. #12
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Well, sad to say, I don't think this "investigation" is going anywhere. Just that there is was no credible evidence to lead them to believe there was foul play. So are they saying they have evidence, but they just don't feel it's credible? Clarification? Isn't it normal to investigate to find some physical evidence if all you have is circumstantial......whether she left on her own, was murdered, or being held somewhere alive? If the last, I guess we can just wait till she escapes and shows up sometime in the future. Just moo, but truly, LE hasn't given us (public) anything in information that could be used in even looking for her. Nothing mentioned about what MP's PI found and turned over, not even if D&H finally turned over the computers. Maybe a little too close to the vest for a missing person case, IMO. I wish her family would come forward with any info and/or their thoughts if they feel LE is letting Gail's case go cold; but why aren't they?

    "This was just a plan we had all along and it had been worked out between his, his attorney and our department."

    http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15559950/first-on-3-investigators-to-search-palmgren-lake-homes

    Oh well...(sigh).... I'm with you Em. Who's helping Gail Palmgren??? There are people thinking of you Gail, praying and asking for help in finding you. Shine your light girl. <3

    ***The yard looks horrible and makes the house look just as abandoned as GP. Maybe MP's budget only allows paid yard maintenance in MS now? Snark...
    Last edited by hollyblue; 09-29-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: sp

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mayberry
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by glorias View Post
    I see those comments a lot, too. It seems like quite a few people think that plenty of women suddenly turn into horrible, awful people (or "psychos") who steal their husband's money and run off abandoning the kids, and heaven forbid we waste one taxpayer cent trying to locate these rotten women.

    Personally, I think if friends and relatives say Gail wouldn't have run off like that, then they're the ones who would know. Just my 2 cents.
    Honestly, I don't remember reading where anybody has portrayed her in that way.

    Unless I've missed more than I think, the main theories are (1) accident; (2) murder; (3) mental breakdown causing her to disappear voluntarily for the time being. None of which would make her horrible, awful, or rotten.

    I do feel confident that the sheriff's office knows more than we know. For that reason, I find his latest statement very curious, but maybe I'm reading more into it than is there, because I want something to be there.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mayberry
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I wish her family would come forward with any info and/or their thoughts if they feel LE is letting Gail's case go cold; but why aren't they?
    I agree. All I can come up with is that they don't believe it's as cold as it looks to us outsiders.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    hmm ...wonder what he/they were up to during the time after leaving the conference and arriving back in Chattanooga..........and I don't mean just getting jiggy with it. Where did they go? Who did they talk to? What might they have been planning? What was more 'important' than attending a work related conference?
    This has always seemed very odd to me, too. I am in the medical field and you don't skip out on a conference that the company has paid for you to attend without a really, really good reason. And, having an affair with someone you've been seeing for at least a little while wouldn't, in my opinion, be the reason. It is very risky due to the fact that there are probably other employees from the company also attending the conference and your absence would be noted. Even if others from the company were not there, an absence would still be noted by the people at the conference. It could really put your job in jeopardy. It would definitely be bad for your reputation at work to your superiors. I can't imagine this being a casual decision. What could be so important to risk losing 2 very prestigious positions? These positions at BCBS/TN are very coveted. Skipping out on the conference would also be more than sufficient grounds for termination. JMO

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Gail Nowacki Palmgren
    Replies: 618
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:13 AM
  2. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 580
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 827
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:52 PM