Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

Quote Originally Posted by BOZGAL View Post
    Sure they would but this was someone who had staged a scene and was covering his behind.

jmho
    Oh I know.
    !~*Mar*~!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

This is so heartbreaking.
    Those poor children.
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amity View Post
    Oh, I soooo agree with you!!!

There might be drama coming from the testimony ( Paris balled up crying on the floor, etc) but as for the players, there is no drama, no Show-Boating for the camera.
    His Honor is clear, calm, precise and keeps things moving along at a good pace.
    When His Honor interjects, it's quick, cut-n-dry questions to clarify a response and keep things moving.

What a total contradiction this case is compared to the Anthony case....I am impressed here!
    It was funny, Jean said on NG last night that these Jurors were actually taking notes, she said NOT like FCA's jurors. I live in Los Angeles so I was happy that people here at least take their Jury service serious!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Okay...is Dr. Murray a cardiologist or not? I have heard it said on TV that he is and that he isn't. Which is it?

I found this biography on Conrad Murray:

http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814

Murray's educational credentials are outstanding -
    He graduated magna cum laude from Texas Southern University.
    He graduated from Meharry Medical with a degree in Pre-Medicine and Biology Science.

He completed additional training at The Mayo Clinic.
    His Residency was completed at Loma Linda Medical Center in CA.
    He studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardioloy Fellowship.
    And worked for the Cardiology Fellowship Program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.

It's shocking, IMO that - with all this training and education; Conrad Murray did not seem to know how to perform basic CPR?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SAgal For This Useful Post:

I has always been my belief the bedroom scene was staged and defendant wanted someone very close to Michael to see it. Someone much closer to Michael than security.

jmho
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgal View Post
    I found this biography on Conrad Murray:

http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814

Murray's educational credentials are outstanding -
    He graduated magna cum laude from Texas Southern University.
    He graduated from Meharry Medical with a degree in Pre-Medicine and Biology Science.

He completed additional training at The Mayo Clinic.
    His Residency was completed at Loma Linda Medical Center in CA.
    He studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardioloy Fellowship.
    And worked for the Cardiology Fellowship Program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.

It's shocking, IMO that - with all this training and education; Conrad Murray did not seem to know how to perform basic CPR?
    Or use the general monitoring devices that should be used when giving propefol(sp). It's befuddeling to say the least.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Love love love Kai Chase!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cortne For This Useful Post:

I has always been my belief the bedroom scene was staged and defendant wanted someone very close to Michael to see it. Someone much closer to Michael than security.

jmho

I think if he staged it in any way he would have done it better, the first thing he should have done was move the IV in MJs leg to a place where it would have been more convenient for MJ to self administer

thus his story that MJ self administered would be slightly more feasible, as it is MJ had to have been a contortionist to have self administered the propofol and his body would not have then fell back into the repose position it was found it,

I do think he was way out of his depth with using propofol and all the other drugs MJ wanted, and he in his inexpereince gave MJ too much propofol and other drugs that caused his death

I think he was blinded by the money, the prestige of being MJs DR, being a part of the whole MJ circus as it moved to London for the comeback tour and he stopped being a professional ethical DR and began to do MJs bidding

as if he did not do MJs bidding MJ would hire a Dr who would,

and the idea that MJ agreed to be weaned off propofol just as he needed more not less sleep is ludicrous,

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joe jones For This Useful Post:

I agree 100 % JJ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    It was funny, Jean said on NG last night that these Jurors were actually taking notes, she said NOT like FCA's jurors. I live in Los Angeles so I was happy that people here at least take their Jury service serious!!
    This judge and lawyers are making Los Angeles look good.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weedemout For This Useful Post:

This judge is really keeping the witness testimony on track and making sure they don't wander off from the actual question. Can you imagine how he would have handled CA or GA or a few others in the Casey Anthony trial? A number of those witnesses seemed to be absolutely unable to just directly answer a question asked.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

this defense atty is making los angeles look bad. lol. he's terrible.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weedemout For This Useful Post:

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else thing it odd that she goes right back to making lunch with MJ's doctor frantic, hollering for help. Sounds like a robot. IMO

If it were me, I don't think I could just then go about my normal routine without seeing what the heck was going on.

ETA: Aside from what seems odd behavior (as I state above) I find it abhorrent that the defense atty is trying to make it look bad on her for not doing anything else. He's trying to deflect responsibility off of his client on to every other witness so far. Not working with me.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Well that witness was interesting. In the panick nobody called 911. Amazing.

Of course a normal human being would think the DR already had called 911 being hes a friggin DR.

I will add I cannot perform CPR in a frantic situation. But I sure as hell can call 911. Might not be able to speak but I could manage to dial rescue.
    Last edited by Cortne; 09-29-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: typo

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cortne For This Useful Post:

The chef was a total right off, imo. She scored no points if I was on the jury. Totally unbelievable reaction to the event. Saw the panic in Dr. Murray's, gets Prince and then goes back to cooking? WHAAAAT?

Your 15 minutes are up Ms. Chase. That was very sweet how much allegiance you have towards Michael Jackson but ummm.....oh nevermind.

Oh and can someone help me out with the timeline because I'm totally lost. At 12:05 Dr. Murray comes down but head of security was at the bank at that time. Security and paramedics arrived at the same time according to Ms. Chase?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Murray KNEW that Michael was dead when he brought Prince in there. Jane just said the Michael's eyes were open in the room. I am thinking he brought Prince in there long enough so that the he could say that Prince was a witness in seeing his dad alive. So screwed up and I think that is exactly what it was he was doing bc once in there and long enough the doctor said to get them out they don't need to see their dad like this.
    !~*Mar*~!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else thing it odd that she goes right back to making lunch with MJ's doctor frantic, hollering for help. Sounds like a robot. IMO

If it were me, I don't think I could just then go about my normal routine without seeing what the heck was going on.

ETA: Aside from what seems odd behavior (as I state above) I find it abhorrent that the defense atty is trying to make it look bad on her for not doing anything else. He's trying to deflect responsibility off of his client on to every other witness so far. Not working with me.
    It worked for me. She was total right off.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Murray KNEW that Michael was dead when he brought Prince in there. Jane just said the Michael's eyes were open in the room. I am thinking he brought Prince in there long enough so that the he could say that Prince was a witness in seeing his dad alive. So screwed up and I think that is exactly what it was he was doing bc once in there and long enough the doctor said to get them out they don't need to see their dad like this.
    I think it interesting that the kids are being flown overseas. Not that I think they should testify but if Dr. Murray is to get a fair trial, I think Prince who saw his dad should testify.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    The doctor rushes down and shouts at the cook to 'get security, get help, get Prince' and she gets the 12-year old Prince and goes back to work?!

There's something very 'down the rabbit hole' with this whole scene.

It seems like common sense was suspended.

I believe Dr. CM is entirely responsible, full stop. However, so many things are odd.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lexiintoronto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    It worked for me. She was total right off.
    What I meant when I said the cross examining was not working for me was that I am still not falling for what appears to be the defense theme. Everyone else except Dr. Murray should have called 911.

As far as what the chef offered up as far as her testimony, nothing as far as I could see other than establishing that Dr. Murray came into the kitchen at a little after noon asking, among other things, for Prince. Which I find bizarre. What reasonable explanation can be offered explaining why he would ask for the patient's young teenage son?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Oh and where was Paris when the chef went to get Prince? I thought Ms. Chase said the children were with the nanny when she went to get Prince. I thought head of security said Paris was curled up in a ball upstairs and he took the kids away to the nanny. Wouldn't anyone have stopped her from going up the stairs when all this was happening?

Something is not making any sense to me.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Okay, the doc rolled his eyes again. That is making it very clear that he dislikes proper procedure and repeating it.
    Rolling of eyes very disrespectful!I am sure the judge is watching his facial expressions.
    Last edited by Inspector Gidget; 09-29-2011 at 07:34 PM.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

What I meant when I said the cross examining was not working for me was that I am still not falling for what appears to be the defense theme. Everyone else except Dr. Murray should have called 911.

As far as what the chef offered up as far as her testimony, nothing as far as I could see other than establishing that Dr. Murray came into the kitchen at a little after noon asking, among other things, for Prince. Which I find bizarre. What reasonable explanation can be offered explaining why he would ask for the patient's young teenage son?
    They didn't have a land line. Did Dr. Murray have a cell phone? The chef did. In her pocket.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Oh and where was Paris when the chef went to get Prince? I thought Ms. Chase said the children were with the nanny when she went to get Prince. I thought head of security said Paris was curled up in a ball upstairs and he took the kids away to the nanny. Wouldn't anyone have stopped her from going up the stairs when all this was happening?

Something is not making any sense to me.
    Paris followed Prince up there.
    !~*Mar*~!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

They didn't have a land line. Did Dr. Murray have a cell phone? The chef did. In her pocket.
    Sounds to me like everyone in that household had cell phones. As far as did the Dr.? You betcha he did. Any one of them could have called 911. However, I do believe that I would have assumed that the doctor would have made that important call before he went running around the household looking for children or security or calling anyone else.

This whole thing is just weird to me the more I hear the testimony.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Paris followed Prince up there.
    When was this testified to? I may have missed it during commercials. TIA
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast