Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    even if he testifies a little different on the details from earlier hearings, to get over that hurdle that he was offered 200 to 500 thousand dollars for media interviews and refused every cent even though he is financially wiped out from losing his job and the notoriety of him being the guy who was there when Michael Jackson died,

that bolsters his credibility no end, how many of us would be as principled,
    Agreed. I often think of what has happened to the dancers who were rehearsing to perform This is It with Michael. It was a true chance of a lifetime for them. My heart breaks for them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Chernoff should have stayed in Texas!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Stupid details! Cernoff go home! I don't think Cr. Murray has a very good representation in this case actually.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I read that a while back and the bottle in the bag boggled my mind, until I took it apart piece by piece. Then I understood what dr. Murray did. Got to give him credit for his improvisation. Unfortunately, it's over for Murray. There is no way on this earth the DT can counter this information.
    When I read this for this first time, I was blown away. I don't have any medical knowledge and it took me a long time to understand how this worked. Murray sure was creative and very, very reckless. I hope you're right and this doctor is convicted. Although this defense team seems to have more scruples than the Baez defense, they are still way out in left field with their strategies. IMO this judge is extremely fair and looks like he is making sure both sides stay within the boundaries of the law--no games in his courtroom!
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2goaliemom For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    So...is this attorney going to say that it is Alvarez's responsibility and by inference his failure that 911 wasn't called instead of it being Dr. Murray's responsibility to have already called 911?
    I think Dr. Murray claimed he didn't know the address, so he couldn't call 911.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lexiintoronto For This Useful Post:

No matter how many times the DT tries to restate the witness testimony into something he'd rather it be, the witness keeps telling him, "no that is not what I said". This is not going well for the DT.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post

Suppose he could have said, "Michael Jackson's home." And maybe 911 would have figured it out?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Suppose he could have said, "Michael Jackson's home." And maybe 911 would have figured it out?
    Exactly.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Dr. Murray did not know the address? He had been there since April? It was MJ's home and he didn't tell his baby mamma's? I don't think so.

I missed most of the cross by defense, work, but I know this is how it goes. I think Alvarez is being honest. The bit I did hear, Alvarez was being honest. No holes in the story to blast open, no twists or lies.

The autopsy clearly states what was in MJ's blood and body. It clearly states propofol and how much. The experts will discuss that and explain, hopefully clearly. As to what the jury will think, IDK, but it is clear that the Dr. was negligent and reckless, and after seeing that i.v. bag and size of bottle, I am shocked! Everyone else is just a witness to what happened AFTER MJ was dead, so I don't know how much their testimony matters. All that matters is the Dr. did one hand compressions on the bed after MJ had too much propofol and did not call 911 for some time.

Oh, and the huge and probably illegally purchased stash of propofol and other drugs the doc purchased from wherever. The bag and bottle, the monitor not being on MJ. The trying to grab all the evidence and hide it, then it was found. The Dr.s phone and text message leading up to and during the death.

The stash shows the Dr. was not trying to get MJ off anything too.
    Last edited by 21merc7; 09-29-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    even if he testifies a little different on the details from earlier hearings, to get over that hurdle that he was offered 200 to 500 thousand dollars for media interviews and refused every cent even though he is financially wiped out from losing his job and the notoriety of him being the guy who was there when Michael Jackson died,

that bolsters his credibility no end, how many of us would be as principled,
    I think it shows a lot of respect for MJ and the judicial system and of course his credibility during testimony. After the trial, however, there is no doubt in my mind that he will accept any offers.

Did any of the other witnesses accept interviews?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

A couple of observations:

I believe Dr. Murray killed by accident, although an accident that his negligence caused - but the look on his face makes him look like he could kill on purpose!

If the Jackson family would help out Mr Alvarez financially in some way, my opinion of them would go up.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vulture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post

He claims that but will not work.
    His beamer and Iphone have GPS.
    Not to mention he sure knew how to get there from his g/f's home and the nightclubs.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vulture View Post

I believe Dr. Murray killed by accident, although an accident that his negligence caused - but the look on his face makes him look like he could kill on purpose!

If the Jackson family would help out Mr Alvarez financially in some way, my opinion of them would go up.
    I would feel like they might have bought him . JMO. if they help him out now or have ever. He seems honest. Everyone was hiding "the secrets" of MJ. Including Alveraz.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

So far, Dr. Murray appears to be guilty of negligent homicide. I don't believe this was MJ first experience with Profacal. I think the law should round up all the previous Dr.'s and find out if they administered this drug at home too. If so, they should be charged with some sort of crime. MJ was probably on way too much meds for a very long time. These Hollywood Dr.s need to learn how to say NO!!!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EPfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vulture View Post

After the watching this <unusual> person for the last few days, and hearing the witness testimony thus far, I've questioned myself in asking "did Dr. M kill MJ on purpose?"

The blatant disregard for human life is so apparent, I can't be the only one asking? The good Dr. had ordered enough "milk" to kill hundreds of people if he so desired. Just hook em up to a makeshift drip, put them to sleep without monitoring them with machines, or personally, and off you go to make your ever important phone calls.

Did Dr. M want MJ dead? Did someone else?

It's all very baffling to me....

MOO

Mel

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast