1286 users online (238 members and 1048 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 391
  1. #61
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    **** is what I get.

    That is a BIG bottle of propofol, omg!
    I don't get "****" - I get - and I absolutely abhor this word - but it is what it is - he's an idiot. By pure definition of the word - idiot.

    JMO

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    167
    This is a very good analysis of what a nurse anesthetist believes happened to Michael

    http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/...explained.html
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by weedemout View Post
    I don't know what it is. But he creeps me out.
    You are not alone weedemout.

    Speaking for myself its a combination of his shenanigans in his personal life and then his professional life.
    It boggles the mind when one thinks of exactly what he did to his only patient.

    jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    15 minute break

    Time to walk MR Max
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Dr. Murray really should get some advice from his attorneys about being more mindful of his facial expressions. He really looks mean to me and the looks he has when he is looking at the prosecutors is really hateful and mean, IMO.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,175
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    uh oh, witness removed an IV bag from an IV stand...on Murray's instruction.

    Sure looks to me like Michael Jackson was being sedated with propofol IV; a little bit of an elaborate set up for a mere injection to induce sleep.
    It would appear to anyone with a medical background that Dr. Murray administered Propofol by gravity flow. So dangerous that there are no words to describe it.

    Conrad, it's OVER!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,175
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goaliemom View Post
    This is a very good analysis of what a nurse anesthetist believes happened to Michael

    http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/...explained.html
    I read that a while back and the bottle in the bag boggled my mind, until I took it apart piece by piece. Then I understood what dr. Murray did. Got to give him credit for his improvisation. Unfortunately, it's over for Murray. There is no way on this earth the DT can counter this information.

  8. #68
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    Jean C on In Session - is on the phone - said she was just in the bathroom and there was security with a silver haired woman - confirmed to be Murray's mother. So, mama is there. Have to wonder just what she thinks.......

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,175
    I reallly want to know how much propofol was left in the bottle that was inside the bag. The bottle looks almost empty. If so, MJ probably received the entire bottle over a short period of time. With other drugs on board, death is a certainty!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,348
    Alright I missed Alveraz. I hated to ,did a quick scan of the thread and didnt see doctor Klein mention but I wanted to know if Alveraz had seen other medical people in or out of the house ?

    He he ever seen the bedroom before? I will watch watch it later to catch up but there is like 5 hours left in court ..ugh.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I reallly want to know how much propofol was left in the bottle that was inside the bag. The bottle looks almost empty. If so, MJ probably received the entire bottle over a short period of time. With other drugs on board, death is a certainty!
    It was empty as possible with the gravity Isabelle.
    It all went swooshing in at once.
    DOWNRIGHT SICKENING to think about.......

    I have been saying he should have been charged with 2nd degree since the beginning.

    jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Alright I missed Alveraz. I hated to ,did a quick scan of the thread and didnt see doctor Klein mention but I wanted to know if Alveraz had seen other medical people in or out of the house ?

    He he ever seen the bedroom before? I will watch watch it later to catch up but there is like 5 hours left in court ..ugh.
    No he did not Soul and has not been asked.
    Its crystal clear what happened in that room and more testimony on the horizon that will strengthen that feeling.

    jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,175
    Quote Originally Posted by BOZGAL View Post
    It was empty as possible with the gravity Isabelle.
    It all went swooshing in at once.
    DOWNRIGHT SICKENING to think about.......

    I have been saying he should have been charged with 2nd degree since the beginning.

    jmho
    OMG! Really makes me sick.

    I have refused to give patients IV antibiotics in the home without a pump to regulate the flow or an elastomeric system.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,348
    Evidence,

    Peoples 31 , CD with recording of.911 phone call. Passing out transscript people 32 is a transcript of the recording being passed arround the court .

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    I like this judge. amazing.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Conrad Murray trial -Day two.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  2. Conrad Murray trial -Day one.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:29 PM

Tags for this Thread