1164 users online (256 members and 908 guests)  



Websleuths News

View Poll Results: How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Her services are not needed.

    4 7.41%
  • Poor

    15 27.78%
  • Fair

    14 25.93%
  • Good

    13 24.07%
  • Excellent

    8 14.81%

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938

    New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

    You decide. How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?
    Feel free to debate the subject matter. Thank you for voting.
    Last edited by arielilane; 09-29-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    I'll reserve my judgement awhile as she got shot down with a 'cease and desist' letter the last time she went public to speak.

    Also, Anne Bremner Twittered today that she'll be on The Today Show Friday morning regarding Rebecca's death. That should give us some good info!
    Last edited by justice be served; 09-29-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: had the date wrong
    All of my posts are simply thought-starters and are not meant to be implications in any way, shape or form.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,401
    I had to vote "poor."

    Sorry, Anne, but I haven't seen anything good about this case yet.
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    I am withholding judgement for a while. She was talking big a week or so ago and sending in all this info to the AG but now everything seems to have stopped and she has sent nothing. I heard or read she was waiting for a copy of the LE investigation. Well I bet they are never sending her that and have no obligation to do so, so what is she waiting for? They may never send it. What she needs, and all she needs are the proof that AS failed the polygraph, and the witnesses she claims to have make their statements and pictures etc of her own investigation. Anyway, I doubt LE is sending her anything since she has never received it. They aren't even returning R's phone and computers etc which seems strange and unethical. Bremner should be able to get this stuff back if the case is closed. Why doesn't she try to get those items by going thru a judge??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    712
    On the Today Show this morning Bremner implicated Adam.

    New to me:
    Her sister said RZ was optimistic about Maxs condition.

    That RZ was optimistic leads me to wonder if she was hit hard with the negative prognosis considering then it would be unexpected news.

    Also RZ was talking happily about vacations and visits when they spoke the night before RZ received the bad news.

    It still seems an unexpected attitude even with optimism. I mean how could anyone be fine with Max still unconscious?

    Had I been in the bathroom behind the stairwell and having heard the fall and been with Maxs unresponsive body, I would have been beside myself even if I thought he was going to be ok in the long run.


    all imo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    On the Today Show this morning Bremner implicated Adam.

    New to me:
    Her sister said RZ was optimistic about Maxs condition.

    That RZ was optimistic leads me to wonder if she was hit hard with the negative prognosis considering then it would be unexpected news.

    Also RZ was talking happily about vacations and visits when they spoke the night before RZ received the bad news.

    It still seems an unexpected attitude even with optimism. I mean how could anyone be fine with Max still unconscious?

    Had I been in the bathroom behind the stairwell and having heard the fall and been with Maxs unresponsive body, I would have been beside myself even if I thought he was going to be ok in the long run.


    all imo
    I agree with you. It was kinda sad to watch that interview because the sister is so obviously in denial. To insist RZ was optimistic about Max's condition shows just how much so. All that confirms for me is that RZ was being deceptive to her sister.

    Bremner said they were asking for an independent investigation comparable to Michael Jackson's case. Yet she hasn't made that request official, has she?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,214
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    I am withholding judgement for a while. She was talking big a week or so ago and sending in all this info to the AG but now everything seems to have stopped and she has sent nothing. I heard or read she was waiting for a copy of the LE investigation. Well I bet they are never sending her that and have no obligation to do so, so what is she waiting for? They may never send it. What she needs, and all she needs are the proof that AS failed the polygraph, and the witnesses she claims to have make their statements and pictures etc of her own investigation. Anyway, I doubt LE is sending her anything since she has never received it. They aren't even returning R's phone and computers etc which seems strange and unethical. Bremner should be able to get this stuff back if the case is closed. Why doesn't she try to get those items by going thru a judge??
    bbm. The BIL also made a similar comment on the Today Show and I thought Ann Curry would fall out of her chair. Only a Judge can make that happen. Bremner compared it to Michael Jackson's case and said they were asking for an independent investigation but where is her official request?

    JMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    Exactly MyBelle. She needs to get on the stick. At this time I would have to vote she is doing a poor job. I think she thought she could get somewhere by just talking in the media. Shaknai has shut her up virtually. But she hasn't had the family make a request thru a judge or brought a lawsuit or anything to get her sister's missing items. LE isn't sending them the investigation. EVER. Unless forced to by a judge. What judge?? There is no law suit. She needs to send in what she has. All she needs is a copy of the video of the LE presser and then all her evidence to the contrary. She doesn't need a copy of the investigation to get this moving yet she isn't making her request to the AG. Also, the Today show reporter had an answer to everything she has been stating in newspaper articles and on tv.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,214
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Exactly MyBelle. She needs to get on the stick. At this time I would have to vote she is doing a poor job. I think she thought she could get somewhere by just talking in the media. Shaknai has shut her up virtually. But she hasn't had the family make a request thru a judge or brought a lawsuit or anything to get her sister's missing items. LE isn't sending them the investigation. EVER. Unless forced to by a judge. What judge?? There is no law suit. She needs to send in what she has. All she needs is a copy of the video of the LE presser and then all her evidence to the contrary. She doesn't need a copy of the investigation to get this moving yet she isn't making her request to the AG. Also, the Today show reporter had an answer to everything she has been stating in newspaper articles and on tv.
    If Bremner files anything and it is rejected, it is over. Media will drop it and I think Bremner knows that.

    JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    683
    I agree it could easily take six months to gather and analyze all the information. I find it odd that the case is officially CLOSED but now LE are finally using the software to get more information from the phone? I don't blame Anne for wanting an independent investigation.... the cops closed the case but a didling around with new info.... and at this point their motive would be suspect....because they may want to hide their mistakes.

    "You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it." you have to change your mind and point of view....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I agree with you. It was kinda sad to watch that interview because the sister is so obviously in denial. To insist RZ was optimistic about Max's condition shows just how much so. All that confirms for me is that RZ was being deceptive to her sister.

    Bremner said they were asking for an independent investigation comparable to Michael Jackson's case. Yet she hasn't made that request official, has she?
    RZ wasn't allowed in the ICU so quite possibly she wasn't aware of the extent of Max's injuries. By the way LE used the idea that Max was stable to justify why they went to the hospital on July 14th. LE claimed during the press-conference Max was stable until then, and then LE claimed hospital contacted them to say Max's condition had worsened. It was claimed during the press-conference.
    Just my opinion

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    The media is already making the family look bad. Today they came off as poor misguided people that can't face the truth on the Today show. Even Ann Curry treated them that way. You could tell she did not believe the family's story or beliefs. There was an excuse for everything shown by that reporter. I don't think today's visit to the Today show helped Ann Bremner's cause. She needs to do SOMETHING quickly, even if it isn't sending her request to the AG to keep this in the public eye. I was reading on another forum that was gung ho on all this but they have almost disappeared over there now. Quite quiet except for some trolls. I hate to see this case shoved under the rug. I hope Bremner is close to sending her info to the AG.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    I agree Ann Curry was very dismissive. By the way I have never heard police publicly claim that the scream for help came from some teenagers on the beach. In fact police haven't said anything about anyone screaming for help.
    And how did police deduce it were teenagers screaming for help on the beach?
    Just my opinion

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I agree Ann Curry was very dismissive. By the way I have never heard police publicly claim that the scream for help came from some teenagers on the beach. In fact police haven't said anything about anyone screaming for help.
    And how did police deduce it were teenagers screaming for help on the beach?
    I was VERY surprised to hear that for the first time during this interview. Guess it took LE THAT long to make a decision about TWO people stating the scream came from the Spreckles mansion.

    Not something someone would say lightly imho. We are talking about two witnesses, both concerned it had to do with events at the mansion. People who live there and are used to hearing the daily and nightly activities on the beach and in the neighborhood.
    ___________________

    "This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,278
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    I was VERY surprised to hear that for the first time during this interview. Guess it took LE THAT long to make a decision about TWO people stating the scream came from the Spreckles mansion.

    Not something someone would say lightly imho. We are talking about two witnesses, both concerned it had to do with events at the mansion. People who live there and are used to hearing the daily and nightly activities on the beach and in the neighborhood.
    Never heard there were TWO people that stated they heard a scream from the Spreckels mansion. Well Anne Bremner needs to have those people come forward with their names and accounts.

    As far as how the police knew it was teens, maybe they interviewed people in the neighborhood and some teens said they were on the beach that night and one of them said "Help me" and that they heard nothing coming from the mansion. Maybe they were even playing music.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Zahau Family Sues County for Additional Evidence
    By *Lash* in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
  3. REBECCA ZAHAU'S ATTORNEY - August 12, 2012
    By Tricia in forum Websleuths Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. Websleuths Poll Concerning Rebecca Zahau
    By Tricia in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:26 PM

Tags for this Thread