1042 users online (206 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WM3 on Piers Morgan tonight

Interesting show.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

Damien, Lori and Jason on live. I hope they talk about what they are doing now. Are they living in West Memphis? I read that Jesse is supposed to be on via satellite, although he hasnt been yet.

No Jesse.

I totally understand Jessie not appearing. He is not capable of handling that type of questioning - not because he is guilty but because he has an IQ of 72. Here's a link for anyone who missed it:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

Of course, I thought it was a very good show. Jason is much more self assured than he was back in '93. Damien was eloquent, as usual. Sadly, he still has the look of a hunted animal. I guess it will fade in time, but it's understandable after all he went through in prison. I'm glad that they're doing as well as they are. I can't imagine what it would be like to be locked away from friends and family for almost 20 years. I wish them continued success and happiness - and eventual exoneration!

I found it very sad to see Damien. He went away a rebellious, arrogant kid and has come back to society an old man. I wish him all the best. I have to believe everything happens for a reason.

Oh gee...I was hoping that things were much more positive for them. I am really sad about Damien...

I'm just going on the posts here...haven't seen it yet.

Lol, at Jason trying to order coffee. Bless him.

Wow...just read the print article. Did not know what Jason went thru in prison (heavy physical abuse by other prisoners)...

Ohmygosh, bless these men. And bless Jason for accepting the Alford plea to save Damien from death.

I still want to see the video, tho.

Did Misskelley ever get to appear for an interview yet? I think it's odd if he hasn't made an appearance, but the others have. I wonder if he would continue to confess and blow their cover and the upcoming documentary if he were interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Compassionate Reader View Post
    I totally understand Jessie not appearing. He is not capable of handling that type of questioning - not because he is guilty but because he has an IQ of 72. Here's a link for anyone who missed it:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

Of course, I thought it was a very good show. Jason is much more self assured than he was back in '93. Damien was eloquent, as usual. Sadly, he still has the look of a hunted animal. I guess it will fade in time, but it's understandable after all he went through in prison. I'm glad that they're doing as well as they are. I can't imagine what it would be like to be locked away from friends and family for almost 20 years. I wish them continued success and happiness - and eventual exoneration!
    You know, I could completely understand if they did not pursue exoneration, did not pursue going after the real killer(s)...if they just decided to live out their lives in whatever peace and happiness they can find.

There are many lessons to be learned via this case. Kudos to those that are open to the learning.

Here are some clips for anyone who wants to see: http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

At the very end of one clip, Damien described trying to end his life in prison due to the hopelessness. Jason clasps his shoulder in a sympathetic sign of support. Choked me up.

I really feel for these guys. I hope they can heal.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I saw the clips on CNN, but does anyone have a link to the full show? I don't get CNN on cable. Thanks! Mel.

I only caught the last 15 minutes or so unfortunately so I hope I get to watch it another time.
    Yes,it was sad to see Damian ,he seemed pretty down,but I know he has some amazing art coming out soon !
    It was hard to read about Jason and what he went through.
    Again Jason,Damian and Lorri seemed like such an ispiration.Kind,thoughtful,beautiful people.
    As for Jessie,this is what he posted on facebook :

I hope u guys are'nt dissapointed cause i choose not to do the interview, just not good timeing, will chose to do so at a later time, thank you

And before that Stephanie Dollar posted this :

I just want to let everyone know that Jessie has decided not to do cnn he was just very uncomfortable about doing it. He said to tell everyone he is sorry and eventually he will do an interview but hes just not ready right now. He hopes everyone understands.

I just don't think he wants to deal with any of that right now.It has nothing to do with "messing up" or making them feel guilty.
    There are some of his friend & family posting a bit hostile towards Damian & Jason for giving interviews.Saying things like "they're just after the money"
    Jesse is a homeboy.He's just enjoying time with family.
    Damian and Jason are looking at the big picture.There is still a fight to be won.
    Like Lorri said most importantly they want to find out who did this and hopefully be exonarated.
    Anyways this case is not closed.
    Last edited by claudicici; 09-30-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Here are some clips for anyone who wants to see: http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

At the very end of one clip, Damien described trying to end his life in prison due to the hopelessness. Jason clasps his shoulder in a sympathetic sign of support. Choked me up.

I really feel for these guys. I hope they can heal.
    I didn't see that.

It truly is a miracle that these guys are free! Thank gosh for their many supporters over the years! And needless to say, their imprisonment should never have happened, and it shouldn't have taken all it did to free them...

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I saw the clips on CNN, but does anyone have a link to the full show? I don't get CNN on cable. Thanks! Mel.
    No Mel, I haven't found a video of the full length episode. Here is a link to the transcript, that's the best I can do for now!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...29/pmt.01.html
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast