1042 users online (206 members and 836 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563

    WM3 on Piers Morgan tonight

    Interesting show.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563
    Damien, Lori and Jason on live. I hope they talk about what they are doing now. Are they living in West Memphis? I read that Jesse is supposed to be on via satellite, although he hasnt been yet.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563
    No Jesse.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.

  4. #4
    I totally understand Jessie not appearing. He is not capable of handling that type of questioning - not because he is guilty but because he has an IQ of 72. Here's a link for anyone who missed it:

    http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

    Of course, I thought it was a very good show. Jason is much more self assured than he was back in '93. Damien was eloquent, as usual. Sadly, he still has the look of a hunted animal. I guess it will fade in time, but it's understandable after all he went through in prison. I'm glad that they're doing as well as they are. I can't imagine what it would be like to be locked away from friends and family for almost 20 years. I wish them continued success and happiness - and eventual exoneration!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,346
    I found it very sad to see Damien. He went away a rebellious, arrogant kid and has come back to society an old man. I wish him all the best. I have to believe everything happens for a reason.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Oh gee...I was hoping that things were much more positive for them. I am really sad about Damien...

    I'm just going on the posts here...haven't seen it yet.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,350
    Lol, at Jason trying to order coffee. Bless him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Wow...just read the print article. Did not know what Jason went thru in prison (heavy physical abuse by other prisoners)...

    Ohmygosh, bless these men. And bless Jason for accepting the Alford plea to save Damien from death.

    I still want to see the video, tho.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,509
    Did Misskelley ever get to appear for an interview yet? I think it's odd if he hasn't made an appearance, but the others have. I wonder if he would continue to confess and blow their cover and the upcoming documentary if he were interviewed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Compassionate Reader View Post
    I totally understand Jessie not appearing. He is not capable of handling that type of questioning - not because he is guilty but because he has an IQ of 72. Here's a link for anyone who missed it:

    http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

    Of course, I thought it was a very good show. Jason is much more self assured than he was back in '93. Damien was eloquent, as usual. Sadly, he still has the look of a hunted animal. I guess it will fade in time, but it's understandable after all he went through in prison. I'm glad that they're doing as well as they are. I can't imagine what it would be like to be locked away from friends and family for almost 20 years. I wish them continued success and happiness - and eventual exoneration!
    You know, I could completely understand if they did not pursue exoneration, did not pursue going after the real killer(s)...if they just decided to live out their lives in whatever peace and happiness they can find.

    There are many lessons to be learned via this case. Kudos to those that are open to the learning.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,696
    Here are some clips for anyone who wants to see: http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

    At the very end of one clip, Damien described trying to end his life in prison due to the hopelessness. Jason clasps his shoulder in a sympathetic sign of support. Choked me up.

    I really feel for these guys. I hope they can heal.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    I saw the clips on CNN, but does anyone have a link to the full show? I don't get CNN on cable. Thanks! Mel.

  13. #13
    I only caught the last 15 minutes or so unfortunately so I hope I get to watch it another time.
    Yes,it was sad to see Damian ,he seemed pretty down,but I know he has some amazing art coming out soon !
    It was hard to read about Jason and what he went through.
    Again Jason,Damian and Lorri seemed like such an ispiration.Kind,thoughtful,beautiful people.
    As for Jessie,this is what he posted on facebook :

    I hope u guys are'nt dissapointed cause i choose not to do the interview, just not good timeing, will chose to do so at a later time, thank you

    And before that Stephanie Dollar posted this :

    I just want to let everyone know that Jessie has decided not to do cnn he was just very uncomfortable about doing it. He said to tell everyone he is sorry and eventually he will do an interview but hes just not ready right now. He hopes everyone understands.


    I just don't think he wants to deal with any of that right now.It has nothing to do with "messing up" or making them feel guilty.
    There are some of his friend & family posting a bit hostile towards Damian & Jason for giving interviews.Saying things like "they're just after the money"
    Jesse is a homeboy.He's just enjoying time with family.
    Damian and Jason are looking at the big picture.There is still a fight to be won.
    Like Lorri said most importantly they want to find out who did this and hopefully be exonarated.
    Anyways this case is not closed.
    Last edited by claudicici; 09-30-2011 at 02:48 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Here are some clips for anyone who wants to see: http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

    At the very end of one clip, Damien described trying to end his life in prison due to the hopelessness. Jason clasps his shoulder in a sympathetic sign of support. Choked me up.

    I really feel for these guys. I hope they can heal.
    I didn't see that.

    It truly is a miracle that these guys are free! Thank gosh for their many supporters over the years! And needless to say, their imprisonment should never have happened, and it shouldn't have taken all it did to free them...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I saw the clips on CNN, but does anyone have a link to the full show? I don't get CNN on cable. Thanks! Mel.
    No Mel, I haven't found a video of the full length episode. Here is a link to the transcript, that's the best I can do for now!

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...29/pmt.01.html
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:31 AM
  2. CNN Canceling Piers Morgan
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:12 PM
  3. Casey on Piers Morgan
    By jcamille in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 538
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 09:20 PM
  4. Evidence for Morgan and Morgan lawsuit
    By lin in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Tags for this Thread