GUILTY OH - Kimberly Brown, 53, found buried under Cincinnati house, 14 Nov 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
New information has been revealed about human remains found wrapped in plastic, under concrete and floor boards in an East End home Thursday.

snip: FOX19 has learned more about the man who could be responsible for the human remains found at the home. Joey Gyarmati lives at the house. He says his uncle, Richard T. Kuhn, 41, wrote a letter from prison to an ex-girlfriend asking her to move human remains that were buried at the house.

That letter was intercepted by authorities and brought detectives to the house.

http://www.fox19.com/story/15590940/nephew-inmate-asks-ex-to-move-body-from-under-floor

The nephew says that the body is a woman who testified against Kuhn. She has never been reported missing. Nephew also says that Richard Kuhn has been diagnosed as a narcissistic sociopath.

Police: Body Found is Woman Missing Since 2005

Local 12 has learned the body found in an East End building on Thursday is that of a woman missing for about six years. And today, Local 12's Tiffany Wilson got a tour of the building from the nephew of the prime suspect, Richard Kuhn.
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...issing-Since-2005/_82tZYB6yEukN4so0UyewQ.cspx

Local 12 has learned the body found in an East End building on Thursday is that of a woman missing for about six years. And today, Local 12's Tiffany Wilson got a tour of the building from the nephew of the prime suspect, Richard Kuhn.
http://www.local12.com/content/brea...issing-Since-2005/_82tZYB6yEukN4so0UyewQ.cspx

Boys Who Lived In East End Home Missing

3 Boys Lived In Home Where Body Was Found

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/29353419/detail.html#ixzz1ZVwnkmcG

Kuhn's sister lived in the home and was arrested on a warrant from Fla. And the 3 boys who lived in the home were placed with Children's Protective. They ran away from CPS today.

Gruesome murders in the Cincinnati area have really picked up this week. I don't even know what to think about this one. It's a good thing the letter was intercepted or she may never have been found.

Boys Who Lived In East End Home Missing

3 Boys Lived In Home Where Body Was Found

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/29353419/detail.html#ixzz1ZVwnkmcG

Kuhn's sister lived in the home and was arrested on a warrant from Fla. And the 3 boys who lived in the home were placed with Children's Protective. They ran away from CPS today.

Per link:
boys were found safe. I can't imagine what their lives have been like over the past couple days.

They must have updated the article. Thanks for letting me know as I didn't watch the news today.

Early on they seemed to have an identity for the woman. They said she had been missing since 2005 but had not been reported missing and even hinted that she had possibly testified against Kuhn at one point. IMO All indications that they knew who she was. But they still haven't announced her identity yet. I know they have to confirm her identity before they can announce it, but it has been several days now and still nothing.

Also no announcement of charges against Kuhn, even though he allegedly wrote the letter asking that her body be moved.

Early on they seemed to have an identity for the woman. They said she had been missing since 2005 but had not been reported missing and even hinted that she had possibly testified against Kuhn at one point. IMO All indications that they knew who she was. But they still haven't announced her identity yet. I know they have to confirm her identity before they can announce it, but it has been several days now and still nothing.

Also no announcement of charges against Kuhn, even though he allegedly wrote the letter asking that her body be moved.

Since he is already in prison, I presume there is no rush to file any new charges.

One of the early reports said that she was never reported missing. If she wasn't, they might be having some problems locating her next of kin in order to notify them. I would imagine that they are trying to locate them before they release her identity publicly. It does seem odd though, they gave plenty of hints and seemed pretty sure of who it was right from the start.

How dumb could this guy be? Did he not realize they screen outgoing mail?

The Hamilton County coroner's office said the remains were female, but her name, age, race and cause of death remain a mystery.

snip...
"We were able to process the scene and find blood evidence inside the home."
That DNA evidence could assist investigators as they try to determine how the woman's body ended up in the basement of Kuhn's father's home.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/29376296/detail.html#ixzz1ZlBM7S1W

They aren't real clear whose DNA was left in the burglarized home, Kuhn's or the woman's?

I know that there was reportedly a woman who testified at the burglary trial, but I am not sure how she came to be a witness other than she testified against him.

I'm not getting how the boys are connected? Were they living in the house where the bodies were found? I don't get it. Can someone explain?

I'm not getting how the boys are connected? Were they living in the house where the bodies were found? I don't get it. Can someone explain?

Yes, the 3 boys were living in the house, along with their mother (Kuhn's sister), the sister's husband, Joey Gyarmati (another nephew of Kuhn's), some woman named Jackie Lang (relationship unknown) and apparently, Kuhn's father. Kuhn's sister was arrested on an outstanding warrant, so the 3 boys were removed from the home. They ran away the same day and were found the next day.

There are videos at some of the links above. The house appears to have a dirt basement and the police had the power company turn off the power because the wiring looked sketchy. The parts of the house they show in the videos look to be in a shambles.

From what I have read Kuhn also lived in the home when he wasn't in jail. He is currently in prison.

His father fell from a ladder a few months ago and is now paralyzed. His kids decided to get together and do some 'renovating' of the home and that is what believed to be what led to the letter to the girlfriend asking her to move the body.

Thank you, I saw the video's the house looked a mess. Who paints a house those colors? I understand cheap paint but just yuk.

Body In Basement Believed To Be Kimberly Brown
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...Be-Kimberly-Brown/CjB0YOAZIkm2NXrU0aWIZg.cspx

According to the article Kuhn has been arrested and his parole violated 5 times. Yet they still kept letting him off.

Family member has commented on the article and says the family did try to report her missing. But allegedly LE said she was just on the run from family and they wouldn't take the report.

http://www.fox19.com/story/16315897/human-remains-identified-as-woman-missing-since-2005

EAST END, OH (FOX19) - New information has been revealed about human remains found wrapped in plastic, under concrete and floor boards in an East End home September 29, 2011.

Homicide detectives found the remains in the 3200 block of Riverside Drive after receiving a tip from a prisoner. In a news release from the Hamilton County Coroner's Office, the identity of the human remains is that of Kimberly Brown, 53.

Hamilton County Coroner Dr. Anant Bhati said it was a difficult case.

<modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back