1112 users online (225 members and 887 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

Please continue here.

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4

Info & Support thread
    Media Links thread

NO RUMORS!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Praying for Aliayah....
    Last edited by alwaysonmymind; 10-01-2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    Just striving to be average.

Praying for Aliayah also!

*Prayers for the other children and twins as well.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

News
    Authorities make plea for return of missing child

by Matt Harvey, Assistant Managing Editor
    Saturday, October 1, 2011 6:35 AM CDT

WESTON — Authorities and volunteers continued to search Thursday for a 3-year-old girl who’s been missing since Saturday.

Law enforcement also has a message, just in case Aliayah Lunsford didn’t just wander away into the rugged, 20,000-acre plus Stonewall Jackson Dam and Stonewall Jackson Wildlife Management Area that’s not far from her home.

“If someone has this child, please return this child. Please return this child,” said Jeffrey Killeen, supervisory special agent and chief division counsel for the FBI.

<modsnip>

http://www.cpubco.com/articles/2011/10/01/news/01.txt

You have to join the site to get the story
    NOT a blog..

Sorry if this was already posted!!
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 10-01-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: copyright violation
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

At least they're finally imploring to the "suspect" for Aliayah's safe return. Kinda like the FAMILY usually does?
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just a reminder to everyone...

For copyright reasons, we cannot post articles that require a paid membership to read.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post

For copyright reasons, we cannot post articles that require a paid membership to read.

Thanks!
    The article that I posted and has SINCE been deleted does NOT require a PAID membership. There is also an option at the bottom to have the article e-mailed and to print it, so I'm unsure what the problem is????

For those that would STILL like to see the article, it is at this website:

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
    The article that I posted and has SINCE been deleted does NOT require a PAID membership. There is also an option at the bottom to have the article e-mailed and to print it, so I'm unsure what the problem is????

For those that would STILL like to see the article, it is at this website:
    That link still takes me to a log-in page. But, my mistake. I see membership is free. The article has been re-approved, but snipped. We are only allowed to copy 10% of articles here. Thanks.

That link still takes me to a log-in page. But, my mistake. I see membership is free. The article has been re-approved, but snipped. We are only allowed to copy 10% of articles here. Thanks.
    Okay, Thank You

Facebooks which are private are against our policy on FB peeps. Please everyone familiarize yourself with the rules.

It was reported by JVM on NG that A was at a friends house the night before and had to be brought home because she had "messed" herself. I have seen that as interpreted that little A was at a sleepover at a friends. I have seen it interpreted that little A and the other children were at a babysitters.
    My interpretation of that is the whole family was at a friend of the parents and little A had an accident which meant the family had to pack up and leave whatever friends house they were at earlier than planned to take her home. IMO.....that was the beginning of a chain of events that have led us here.

Weeklong search becomes even more dire as temps drop
    October 1, 2011
    By John Clise - Special to The Inter-Mountain (j) , The Inter-Mountain

Volunteers are still welcome to aid in the search. Killeen said he expects many more volunteers and members of search groups to show up this weekend as work schedules ease up.

"We have a crisis situation here, and they know it," Killeen said of the expected increase in volunteer searchers.

The search area currently encompasses three square miles.

"Kids are very resourceful," Killeen said. "They can go a long way. I'm not giving up hope. I'm a dad. I wouldn't give up. I won't give up for any parents."

http://theintermountain.com/page/con....html?nav=5014

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.

Thanks!
    I did not realize that and I've read the TOS several times. Thank You!!!!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    I did not realize that and I've read the TOS several times. Thank You!!!!
    Of course, being born blonde and having adult ADD I have also been known read things several times and they don't sink in !!!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    Of course, being born blonde and having adult ADD I have also been known read things several times and they don't sink in !!!
    Oh carp, someone is reading my diary again! Make it stop...

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast