Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

lunsford_aliayah.jpg

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Info & Support thread
Media Links thread

NO RUMORS!

Praying for Aliayah also!

*Prayers for the other children and twins as well.

News
Authorities make plea for return of missing child

by Matt Harvey, Assistant Managing Editor
Saturday, October 1, 2011 6:35 AM CDT

WESTON — Authorities and volunteers continued to search Thursday for a 3-year-old girl who’s been missing since Saturday.

Law enforcement also has a message, just in case Aliayah Lunsford didn’t just wander away into the rugged, 20,000-acre plus Stonewall Jackson Dam and Stonewall Jackson Wildlife Management Area that’s not far from her home.

“If someone has this child, please return this child. Please return this child,” said Jeffrey Killeen, supervisory special agent and chief division counsel for the FBI.

<modsnip>

http://www.cpubco.com/articles/2011/10/01/news/01.txt

You have to join the site to get the story
NOT a blog..

Sorry if this was already posted!!

At least they're finally imploring to the "suspect" for Aliayah's safe return. Kinda like the FAMILY usually does?

Just a reminder to everyone...

For copyright reasons, we cannot post articles that require a paid membership to read.

Thanks!

The article that I posted and has SINCE been deleted does NOT require a PAID membership. There is also an option at the bottom to have the article e-mailed and to print it, so I'm unsure what the problem is????

For those that would STILL like to see the article, it is at this website:

The article that I posted and has SINCE been deleted does NOT require a PAID membership. There is also an option at the bottom to have the article e-mailed and to print it, so I'm unsure what the problem is????

For those that would STILL like to see the article, it is at this website:

That link still takes me to a log-in page. But, my mistake. I see membership is free. The article has been re-approved, but snipped. We are only allowed to copy 10% of articles here. Thanks.

Facebooks which are private are against our policy on FB peeps. Please everyone familiarize yourself with the rules.

It was reported by JVM on NG that A was at a friends house the night before and had to be brought home because she had "messed" herself. I have seen that as interpreted that little A was at a sleepover at a friends. I have seen it interpreted that little A and the other children were at a babysitters.
My interpretation of that is the whole family was at a friend of the parents and little A had an accident which meant the family had to pack up and leave whatever friends house they were at earlier than planned to take her home. IMO.....that was the beginning of a chain of events that have led us here.

Weeklong search becomes even more dire as temps drop
October 1, 2011
By John Clise - Special to The Inter-Mountain (j) , The Inter-Mountain

Volunteers are still welcome to aid in the search. Killeen said he expects many more volunteers and members of search groups to show up this weekend as work schedules ease up.

"We have a crisis situation here, and they know it," Killeen said of the expected increase in volunteer searchers.

The search area currently encompasses three square miles.

"Kids are very resourceful," Killeen said. "They can go a long way. I'm not giving up hope. I'm a dad. I wouldn't give up. I won't give up for any parents."

http://theintermountain.com/page/co...es-even-more-dire-as-temps-drop.html?nav=5014

I did not realize that and I've read the TOS several times. Thank You!!!!

Of course, being born blonde and having adult ADD I have also been known read things several times and they don't sink in !!! :innocent:

Of course, being born blonde and having adult ADD I have also been known read things several times and they don't sink in !!! :innocent:
Oh carp, someone is reading my diary again! ;) Make it stop... ;)

I'm wondering what effect deer season is going to have on this. It could help in the search in that areas remote areas that are only accessed during hunting season will get some traffic. I know the professional searchers are using bright vests and if they are still allowing volunteers to search, most are going with them and can be seen. I hope that any that search on their own take safety precautions and make sure they are visible.

I do know that in other MP cases public searches were called off during hunting season.

I'm wondering what effect deer season is going to have on this. It could help in the search in that areas remote areas that are only accessed during hunting season will get some traffic. I know the professional searchers are using bright vests and if they are still allowing volunteers to search, most are going with them and can be seen. I hope that any that search on their own take safety precautions and make sure they are visible.

Deer hunters are excellent searchers too. They find stuff a lot of times.

--snipped from article--

"If anyone has any information about this little girl, please call 911 immediately," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said at a Friday press conference conducted at the lower parking lot of Lewis County High School. "Time is a factor. The weather is changing. Seven days with no food, water and shelter is a long time.

"The goal remains to bring this little girl home safely. We believe someone has information about this child. We need that information now," he said. "Surely, someone knows something. A person doesn't just disappear into nothing like this."

---------has there been any reward $$'s offered in this case ?? it could provide an incentive for someone to come forward, you never know what motivates some people sometimes...

Deer hunters are excellent searchers too. They find stuff a lot of times.
Agreed! Kind of like dogs with their noses to the ground, lol. Some are so used to tracking sign they do it instinctively. Most of them don't miss much, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member