Plane crashes into Ferris wheel; all aboard each survive

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Australia....

Miracle escape: Two children and two adults rescued after PLANE crashes into Ferris wheel (which the pilot said he didn't see)
A light aircraft crashed into a Ferris wheel trapping two children on the ride and two adults in the mangled wreckage at a festival in eastern Australia.

The Cheetah S200 carrying two men did not topple the Ferris wheel when it hit the top of the frame on the first morning of an annual three-day festival at Old Bar, a coastal village 220 miles north of Sydney.

No one was seriously injured.
--
Much more, with lots of pictures and a video, at Daily Mail link above.

I would have died...my worse fear is riding a ferris wheel and get stuck on the top! My hubby always rocked the car and scared the bezeese out of me! So glad everone was ok!

b420a012-32e2-41d1-ae70-067667dd91a9-big.jpg

Just act normal and don't get out till the attendant lifts the bar....LOL

Pilot: Is that the runway?

Passenger: No it is a ferris wheel.

Pilot: Are you sure? Looks like a runway to me!

Passenger: My God man no! It is a ferris wheel!!

Pilot: Buckle your belt we are going in for a landing and no more onboard drinks for you!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-01-08-19-39

I would have died...my worse fear is riding and ferris wheel and get stuck on the top! My hubby always rocked the car and scared the bezeese out of me! So glad everone was ok!
Me too, except with roller coasters. All I'd need would be to be coming, terrified, out of some 90 mph loop and see an ultra-light plane flying at my head. Result: wfgodot, committed to insane asylum for rest of life, never speaks coherently again.

The Pilot looks like Robert Barone's father in-law on Raymond. LOL

Me too, except with roller coasters. All I'd need would be to be coming, terrified, out of some 90 mph loop and see an ultra-light plane flying at my head. Result: wfgodot, committed to insane asylum for rest of life, never speaks coherently again.

I'm wierd, hate ferris wheels but love roller coasters, with lots of loops!

The guys in the plane should just wait in line like everybody else if they want to ride the ferris wheel.

from someone who doesn't like ferris wheels anyway, this is REALLY going to make me overcome my fears....NOT :innocent: :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back