961 users online (136 members and 825 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pumpkin Hollow
    Posts
    28,636

    UK - Mitchell Harrison, 23, paedophile, disemboweled in prison, 1 Oct 2011

    Paedophile who boasted he had raped girl, 13, dies after he is disemboweled in jail attack
    A paedophile died after being disembowelled in an attack in his prison cell when he boasted about his sick crimes, it was claimed last night.

    Mitchell Harrison, 23, was killed at high-security Frankland Prison, in County Durham where last year Soham killer Ian Huntley was slashed in the throat by a fellow inmate.

    Serial sex attacker Harrison was butchered with makeshift weapons, thought to be razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

    Two fellow inmates were said to have eaten breakfast together before turning themselves in after warders discovered the gruesome scene.
    ---
    more, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    333 Halfway to Hell
    Posts
    935
    Now thats what I'm talkin about Willis! Woopsie
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    650
    I think Peazzzer's avatar actually says it all!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,670
    He must not have received the memo about the lack of popularity of child molesters in prison. Tough way to learn that lesson, but it probably saved a lot of future victims.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pumpkin Hollow
    Posts
    28,636
    Another, slightly more graphic, tabloid take on the matter:

    Lags disembowel child rapist in his cell (The Sun)

    Brute dies after frenzied attack with knife

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Another, slightly more graphic, tabloid take on the matter:

    Lags disembowel child rapist in his cell (The Sun)

    Brute dies after frenzied attack with knife
    Can someone make sure Steve Powell, Susan Powell's fil, sees this? Can several big burly prisoners be grinning at him when the news is delivered?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,951
    ....yes,that is certainly a shame.
    As a former correctional officer I can assure you of all the things NOT to brag about to your cellies that would be at the top of the list.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Peer review.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guess he didn't get a favorable evaluation, huh.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Yeah, I think I will pass on any pictures of this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    Oh dear. Where can I send care packages to the prisoners who "took care of bidness".

    I also noticed that the creeper was only serving 4.5 years for his crime of raping a minor. What is wrong with that judge?

    Harrison, who was serving a minimum of four-and-a-half years for raping a 13-year-old girl, was found shortly after 10am on Saturday

    Well, at least we don't have to worry about him anymore!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,910
    Now that's justice!


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    Yeah, I think I will pass on any pictures of this.
    I don't think they'd show pictures of a disemboweled pedophile! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Oh dear. Where can I send care packages to the prisoners who "took care of bidness".

    I also noticed that the creeper was only serving 4.5 years for his crime of raping a minor. What is wrong with that judge?

    Harrison, who was serving a minimum of four-and-a-half years for raping a 13-year-old girl, was found shortly after 10am on Saturday

    Well, at least we don't have to worry about him anymore!
    It's a minimum of 4.5 years, not total time, but really, are they crazy? It should be a minimum of life. Raping a little girl? And this guy has a record of assaulting little girls. How can authorities think such a man capable of rehabilitation? I guess the other inmates decided that for them!

    Here's a taste of what prison life may have been like for Harrison, before he was killed. Beware, you may get VERY upset. (This is from an article about Ian Huntley, the child murderer who had his throat slashed at the same prison. he survived but this is what prison life is like for some at the place Harrison was killed):

    In 2008 he was switched from Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, to Frankland, just outside the city of Durham.

    Within weeks of arriving, Huntley was given privileges which others would take months of good behaviour to earn.

    They include a private room within the health care wing. Rather than being forced to wear uniform, he and other inmates are allowed their own choice of designer clothes.

    Officers guarding Huntley have been told by the governor to treat him - and fellow inmates - as 'extensions of their family' and use their first names or address them as 'Mr'.

    The officers were also instructed to 'humour' Huntley and to play games such as chess, darts and Scrabble with him because, until recently, he could not associate with other prisoners.

    Three meals a day, chosen by Huntley from an extensive menu, are delivered to the 12ft x 10ft room where the pressures of serving a double life sentence are alleviated by his personal Freeview TV, a Sony CD player, stereo and Nintendo games console.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1ZjZWFhl8

    Wow.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Guess he didn't get a favorable evaluation, huh.
    LOL! Strangely enough, one of the articles says they did this because he'd been plotting some revenge upon some prison guards, and these two were trying to protect the guard(s). I suppose inmates could become attached to people they spend so much time with, even if they are their "oppressors."

    Either way, one less creeper in the world. Next??

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Durham UK
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post

    Here's a taste of what prison life may have been like for Harrison, before he was killed. Beware, you may get VERY upset. (This is from an article about Ian Huntley, the child murderer who had his throat slashed at the same prison. he survived but this is what prison life is like for some at the place Harrison was killed):

    In 2008 he was switched from Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, to Frankland, just outside the city of Durham.

    Within weeks of arriving, Huntley was given privileges which others would take months of good behaviour to earn.

    They include a private room within the health care wing. Rather than being forced to wear uniform, he and other inmates are allowed their own choice of designer clothes.

    Officers guarding Huntley have been told by the governor to treat him - and fellow inmates - as 'extensions of their family' and use their first names or address them as 'Mr'.

    The officers were also instructed to 'humour' Huntley and to play games such as chess, darts and Scrabble with him because, until recently, he could not associate with other prisoners.

    Three meals a day, chosen by Huntley from an extensive menu, are delivered to the 12ft x 10ft room where the pressures of serving a double life sentence are alleviated by his personal Freeview TV, a Sony CD player, stereo and Nintendo games console.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1ZjZWFhl8

    Wow.
    Respectfully snipped...

    I can only say with 100% confidence that this is in NO WAY a representation of how IH is accomodated at this prison.

    God knows where the papers get their info.

    But yes, I agree in wishing there was somewhere to send a thoughtful care package to the 2 arrested.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by oushkaboo View Post
    Respectfully snipped...

    I can only say with 100% confidence that this is in NO WAY a representation of how IH is accomodated at this prison.

    God knows where the papers get their info.

    But yes, I agree in wishing there was somewhere to send a thoughtful care package to the 2 arrested.
    Thank goodness! Very happy to hear that.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. UK - No prison time for paedophile
    By Ellmau in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 06:30 AM
  2. GUILTY MO - Alissa Shippert, 22, slain, 2nd woman disemboweled, May & Dec 2011
    By davehead21 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 10:03 PM
  3. WV WV - Megan Harrison, 28, murdered in Charleston, 2011
    By ScorpiosDaughter in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 02:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 07:20 PM

Tags for this Thread