If Josh Powell is not charged with a crime will he get his kids back?

If Josh Powell is Never Charged with a Crime Will the Courts Give him his Kids Back

• NO. No matter what Josh will never have custody of his kids again

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Yes the courts will give him his kids back eventually

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 22 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO VOTE IN THIS POLL

If Josh Powell is NEVER charged with a crime including charges in the disappearance of his wife will he get his kids back as long as he is not living with his father?

Not SHOULD HE but will he.

He should NEVER have his children back IMO but that doesn't mean the courts will agree with me. They very well could give him his children back.

I said I don't know because I think if JP doesn't have a job I don't think he will get the kids back. I also think he would have to have his own place, show he can hold down a job.

I put yes, but I feel he will be charged and convicted of a crime.

I believe the kids will be returned to him. If they took everyone's kids away that had economic issues these days, many people would lose their kids like "yesterday". There are still many kids in "tent cities".

I said yes, not because I think they should, but courts always seek to protect parent rights. If no charges are brought against him and he passes psych evaluations the court legally has to return the children assuming he is not living with his Father.

First he must be cleared in the questionable disappearance of his wife and childrens mother.

The results here are fascinating! I think he is going to be charged with something, even if it is not related to Susan's disappearance.

I hope and pray that those sweet boys stay forever with the Cox extended family. They deserve to be with their mothers side of the family and get some normalcy. :rose:

I wanted to say NO because I don't think he or anyone in his family should have the children, but I just don't know what the court will decide. So I voted "I don't know". I hope the children will stay with Susan's parents forever!

I voted "Yes" because if he is never charged, the court system will view him as potentially innocent and therefore, give him his children. The problem will be with him never being charged IMHO. As a Mother, I think the court should keep his children away because he took them camping as infants in a blizzard.... ???? What??? Good grief!! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie