Man threatens to kill girlfriend for backing Kerry

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]When an 18-year-old couldn't convince his girlfriend that George W. Bush was the right choice for president, he became enraged, put a screwdriver to her throat and threatened to kill her, sheriff's officials said.

"You won't live to see the next election," Steven Soper told Stacey Silveira on Tuesday night as the two fought inside his gray, two-story home west of Boynton Beach, according to a police report.

[/font]
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] Palm Beach County Circuit Court Judge William Bollinger ordered Wednesday that Soper be held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail pending a mental health assessment.

Full Story

[/font]
[/font]

Notice I was nice and didn't post this in the PP? LOL

LOL I did think I recognized that guy though. Where is Lance these days? :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

I can't believe what a nuts story this is!!

I am fascinated by how passionate you guys are about this election!!I can't imagine this sort of thing happening here in the UK!!

EVERYONE I know has a opinion on Bush and Kerry(and its mostly the same one!!) I'll bet you can probably guess what it is as well!!!

emma l said:
I can't believe what a nuts story this is!!

I am fascinated by how passionate you guys are about this election!!I can't imagine this sort of thing happening here in the UK!!

EVERYONE I know has a opinion on Bush and Kerry(and its mostly the same one!!) I'll bet you can probably guess what it is as well!!!

Well Emma, most of us are not THAT passionate about the election. Sure, we all want our guy to win, but I don't think any WSers have threatened bodily harm (not yet anyway). :rolleyes:

Now he can't vote! He probably didn't change her mind and screwed up his chances of voting too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back