607 users online (81 members and 526 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1005
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655

    OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

    Please continue here!



    On October 17, 2009, Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison's truck is found abandoned on a dirt road in Oklahoma's remote San Bois Mountains. They and their 6-year-old daughter Madyson are nowhere to be found. Along with the Jamisons' coats, wallets, GPS device, and cell phones, investigators find the family dog in the truck, barely clinging to life. They are stunned to discover a bank bag hidden in the truck that contains $32,000 in cash.

    http://investigation.discovery.com/t...n-jamison.html


    NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US


    Previous threads:

    #1
    #2
    #3
    #4
    #5
    #6
    #7
    #8
    #9
    Last edited by KateB; 05-04-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    Justthinkin, this is the first time I've heard or read about Scott's name being painted on the truck. I'm going to look at the truck again. Interesting!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    30,165
    Okay, new thread, let's solve this thing, hup!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    Here is the thread with the pictures of the truck:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=99103&page=19

    I took a quick glance to find Scott's name. Haven't found it yet. Will keep looking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    I may have mentioned seeing it to mtrooper once upon a time. In trying to think back to where and how I saw it, it seems more likely I saw it on one of the earlier videos because I remember seeing it in the space of a second or two, when a scan of the writing was being done.

    Thing is, I can't recall if it was on the smashed truck or on the storage container at their home or even on something else spray painted. If the truck and storage container are the only two items that were spray painted then it must have been on one or the other. If not, then I simply dreamed it up while thinking about the case in my sleep back when I was more active in the threads on this case.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,961
    Could you have seen it on the stop sign or other road signs? Maybe in the journal itself?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I may have mentioned seeing it to mtrooper once upon a time. In trying to think back to where and how I saw it, it seems more likely I saw it on one of the earlier videos because I remember seeing it in the space of a second or two, when a scan of the writing was being done.

    Thing is, I can't recall if it was on the smashed truck or on the storage container at their home or even on something else spray painted. If the truck and storage container are the only two items that were spray painted then it must have been on one or the other. If not, then I simply dreamed it up while thinking about the case in my sleep back when I was more active in the threads on this case.
    On one of the youtube videos, justthinkin? Or a MSM video?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    30,165
    A vigil is be held Saturday night on the second anniversary of the family's being known to have last been seen, sponsored by a group now calling itself "the Jamison Warriors."

    “We are trying to get the message out nationally that they are still missing under suspicious circumstances,” [Niki] Shenold said.
    http://newsok.com/vigil-for-missing-...adlines_widget

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,504
    Where did this group come from ? Who are they and what are the doing? (like mass mailings , spreading the word calling people to help search? And nice question and answer session with Starr about specifics about the video from the house or odd disturbances before and after...oooooh an impact statement from her...Something!!

    Can someone call Sheriff brooks and ask him if he is attending the vigil or even better email him? What about the Eufaula Sheriff and the Lake Association? Are they attending? Did the Jamison warriors make those calls?
    Because I would have mentioned those invites in the press release . Is there any contact information out there for them.

    I cant sleuth right now!
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 10-04-2011 at 11:50 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Could you have seen it on the stop sign or other road signs? Maybe in the journal itself?
    Definitely not the journal. Road sign--I don't think so. I remember whatever the object was that it was being panned by the camera.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    On one of the youtube videos, justthinkin? Or a MSM video?
    I'm guessing one of those. Where are the stickies for this case? I looked for them, it, couldn't find it.

    In the meantime, I will see what videos are posted on Youtube.

    Update. The video I'm thinking of is not among those posted to Youtube. I had kind of thought I'd seen it on the Disappeared Show featuring the family, but nope. Are there any other videos out there that were perhaps done privately, but posted to WS?
    Last edited by justthinkin; 10-04-2011 at 01:29 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I'm guessing one of those. Where are the stickies for this case? I looked for them, it, couldn't find it.

    In the meantime, I will see what videos are posted on Youtube.

    Update. The video I'm thinking of is not among those posted to Youtube. I had kind of thought I'd seen it on the Disappeared Show featuring the family, but nope. Are there any other videos out there that were perhaps done privately, but posted to WS?
    Back when we were discussing Madyson standing by the rock, someone mentioned they could see letters written on the rock. I'm thinking you were the one to mention it. Am I wrong?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    Here is another website created by S. Honeycutt:

    http://countrylandcompany.com/Home.php

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern US
    Posts
    89
    - Justthinkin
    Okay, to answer your question Mtrooper that posted info on the Missing Jamison Family case per a statement on the website listed below. On site is info on Bobby Jamison's last phone calls timeline, and various document photos, truck photos, etc.).

    Here's the link for the site that references Mtroopers's notes:
    http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

    Hope that helps! *smiles*
    Last edited by curiosityscat; 10-04-2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: corrected comments - I claim temp idiocy & being tired whoops
    The TRUTH WILL OUT & THERE WILL BE A RECKONING, in this Life or the Next!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    Here is another website created by S. Honeycutt:

    http://countrylandcompany.com/Home.php
    Interesting that that one is shut down to certain isps, lol.

    little, can you access any of the 'properties'?

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1375
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 09:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1032
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:09 PM
  4. Replies: 579
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 12:44 PM
  5. Replies: 720
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread