OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Please continue here!

jamison-324x205.jpg

On October 17, 2009, Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison's truck is found abandoned on a dirt road in Oklahoma's remote San Bois Mountains. They and their 6-year-old daughter Madyson are nowhere to be found. Along with the Jamisons' coats, wallets, GPS device, and cell phones, investigators find the family dog in the truck, barely clinging to life. They are stunned to discover a bank bag hidden in the truck that contains $32,000 in cash.

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/disappeared/the-missing/bobby-and-sherilyn-jamison.html

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1134094&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Previous threads:

Justthinkin, this is the first time I've heard or read about Scott's name being painted on the truck. I'm going to look at the truck again. Interesting!

Okay, new thread, let's solve this thing, hup!

I may have mentioned seeing it to mtrooper once upon a time. In trying to think back to where and how I saw it, it seems more likely I saw it on one of the earlier videos because I remember seeing it in the space of a second or two, when a scan of the writing was being done.

Thing is, I can't recall if it was on the smashed truck or on the storage container at their home or even on something else spray painted. If the truck and storage container are the only two items that were spray painted then it must have been on one or the other. If not, then I simply dreamed it up while thinking about the case in my sleep back when I was more active in the threads on this case.

Could you have seen it on the stop sign or other road signs? Maybe in the journal itself?

I may have mentioned seeing it to mtrooper once upon a time. In trying to think back to where and how I saw it, it seems more likely I saw it on one of the earlier videos because I remember seeing it in the space of a second or two, when a scan of the writing was being done.

Thing is, I can't recall if it was on the smashed truck or on the storage container at their home or even on something else spray painted. If the truck and storage container are the only two items that were spray painted then it must have been on one or the other. If not, then I simply dreamed it up while thinking about the case in my sleep back when I was more active in the threads on this case.

On one of the youtube videos, justthinkin? Or a MSM video?

Where did this group come from ? Who are they and what are the doing? (like mass mailings , spreading the word calling people to help search? And nice question and answer session with Starr about specifics about the video from the house or odd disturbances before and after...oooooh an impact statement from her...Something!!

Can someone call Sheriff brooks and ask him if he is attending the vigil or even better email him? What about the Eufaula Sheriff and the Lake Association? Are they attending? Did the Jamison warriors make those calls?
Because I would have mentioned those invites in the press release . Is there any contact information out there for them.

I cant sleuth right now!

Could you have seen it on the stop sign or other road signs? Maybe in the journal itself?

Definitely not the journal. Road sign--I don't think so. I remember whatever the object was that it was being panned by the camera.

On one of the youtube videos, justthinkin? Or a MSM video?

I'm guessing one of those. Where are the stickies for this case? I looked for them, it, couldn't find it.

In the meantime, I will see what videos are posted on Youtube.

Update. The video I'm thinking of is not among those posted to Youtube. I had kind of thought I'd seen it on the Disappeared Show featuring the family, but nope. Are there any other videos out there that were perhaps done privately, but posted to WS?

I'm guessing one of those. Where are the stickies for this case? I looked for them, it, couldn't find it.

In the meantime, I will see what videos are posted on Youtube.

Update. The video I'm thinking of is not among those posted to Youtube. I had kind of thought I'd seen it on the Disappeared Show featuring the family, but nope. Are there any other videos out there that were perhaps done privately, but posted to WS?

Back when we were discussing Madyson standing by the rock, someone mentioned they could see letters written on the rock. I'm thinking you were the one to mention it. Am I wrong?

- Justthinkin
Okay, to answer your question Mtrooper that posted info on the Missing Jamison Family case per a statement on the website listed below. On site is info on Bobby Jamison's last phone calls timeline, and various document photos, truck photos, etc.).

Here's the link for the site that references Mtroopers's notes:
http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

Hope that helps! *smiles*

You were not asking me, but I was unable to access any area of either OK or Texas.
It said I didn't have permission.

Interesting that that one is shut down to certain isps, lol.

little, can you access any of the 'properties'?

No I can't, Oriah. I guess my psychic powers have left me!

No I can't, Oriah. I guess my psychic powers have left me!

I think it's much more likely that the website owner(s) perhaps realized they better slink off quietly, before they get interesting to LE, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123