626 users online (78 members and 548 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dominick Dunne

Refresh my memory....what was his stance on this case?

Also, does anyone know how to contact Mark Fuhrman? I wonder if he would investigate the JBR murder?

Not sure about the Dunn thing. But as for Mark Furhman, I believe I heard he has retired now and is living in Northwestern part of the US. (I want to say Idaho or WA state???). Maybe you can try looking there. I honestly cannot see the man getting involved in such a high profile case though. I have sometimes wondered about some of the detectives on The Investigators and some of those shows (Dale Hinman....LOL). You'd think with the case still being active in the web community that someone out there would be able to do something.

Fuhrman wrote a book about the Simpson case, and then he interjected himself into the Martha Moxley case, another very high profile situation involving politics and wealthy people. He began by writing a book and investigating through that means. Wonder if he'd consider writing a book about the Ramsey case? Surely he's thought of that.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    Fuhrman wrote a book about the Simpson case, and then he interjected himself into the Martha Moxley case, another very high profile situation involving politics and wealthy people. He began by writing a book and investigating through that means. Wonder if he'd consider writing a book about the Ramsey case? Surely he's thought of that.

IMO
    I think either would be an improvement on the case.

If I remember correctly, I think Dunne believed it was within the Ramsey family.
    IMO -

Currently Mark F. is working on a book about Vince Foster. It is either published or about to be published. A couple of years ago, I asked Mark F. if he would consider getting involved in the JBR case in an internet chat. He said no. I don't know if he still has his radio show in Spokane WA or not. He has also written a book about the serial killer Robert Yates, who killed in Spokane.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Yes, Tez

He still does. It's KGA talk radio in Spokane, 9am to noon.

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    He still does. It's KGA talk radio in Spokane, 9am to noon.
    Oh wow, guys. Could you call in and ask questions about the Ramsey case? Do you have a phone number for the show? Do they take call ins?

IMO

A JBR Book Would Be Good

I wish Fuhrman would write a JBR book. He's also been involved in more cases than we've mentioned here. The Schiavo case, I think, and another one or two.

What could it hurt?

I wish he'd start with someone's discovering that Psalm in the Bible, then orchestrating the whole case based on that. I'm going to finally look it up and read it, and the context around it. Maybe that's a way to get into the killer's manipulative mind. How did he persuade some exec to decide on that exact amount for a bonus, and put into the evidence that a couple of people owed JR that amount? It all took some doing.

Googling the movie "Nick of Time", I found a list of approximately 20 movies in a decade or so, with similarities to Manchurian Candidate. The protagonists were pressured to assassinate somebody, for instance in "Nick of Time", by a certain time, or that little girl would be killed. How did the mastermind arrange for that particular movie suggesting foreign political factions and a little girl, to be on TV, or rented, on the very night JBR was killed? It seems he was somehow pulling an awful lot of strings behind the scenes.

I think the whole case started by some sicko discovering the Psalm.

Or, I came back online to say after reading the Psalm, maybe if we googled "cults and sacrifice" and/or similar search terms, we just might find they always used those two or three verses toward the end of this Psalm, "bind the sacrifice with cords"? Probably none of us have studied cults. Hm.....

I thought I heard that Mark Fuhrman was asked about the Ramsey case,and he stated he didn't want to get into the Ramsey case because it was so screwed up from the very beginning,he felt it probably will never be solved.

That's too bad,because I think any case can be solved, if you put enough honest time and effort into it.

Of course,you wouldn't have a life to call your own in this case,because I believe it would take an awful lot of manipulating,to get to the real truth,from all parties,including the Ramsey's,the police,the DA and so forth.

Mark Furhman's Producer is Rebecca Mack at the spokane radio station.

Fuhrman Cop-Out

Sounds like a very lame excuse, doesn't it?

What could be his real reason? Because it must also be the other LE officials' reason. There's some unknown fact. I'm sure we can all feel it or we wouldn't still be here slugging away.

Mark Fuhrman is currently reporting on another homicide, which according to the latest spin may have his phone off-hook!

What did fuhrman see at crime scene, attorney asks?
    http://www.tdn.com/articles/2005/10/...ews/news06.txt
    Last edited by UKGuy; 10-24-2005 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Sounds like a very lame excuse, doesn't it?

What could be his real reason? Because it must also be the other LE officials' reason. There's some unknown fact. I'm sure we can all feel it or we wouldn't still be here slugging away.
    Yeah,it does Eagle1 ... seems like the only ones that want to keep it in the mainstream.are the JBR forums.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    I think if you ask Mark Fuhrman about the Ramsey case he would NOT give the parents a pass. That's just my opinion.

What is the book he is working on Foster about? I haven't heard of this one.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast