Conrad Murray trial -Day five.

Soulmagent

Reaction score
Well here we go. The ER doctor from last week is still on. Sounds like the defense is questioning her.

nope prosecutor

Prosecutor just asked this ER Dr. if she noticed the condom catheter attached to the patient. And she said yes, and then explained the uses for a condom catheter. Asked if she found it odd to find a condom catheter on a patient coming from a home setting. She said yes in a round about way.

Good Afternoon one and all :seeya:

We are going to start seeing the main course this week with the case.

She went to check on the children after calling MJ dead. They were fairly hysterical. Being taken care of by someone referred to as their nurse.

Defense is talking around in circles. I can't figure out what they are trying to get the Dr. to say. Asking her about the call in the field to pronounce, and how it hadn't changed when they got to the hospital.

Asking her if she became an anethesialogist(sp). And what certs a Dr. need to administer prophefol(sp).

Beyond the scope for this witness. Flanagan heading nowhere with this witness!

Defense asking her about conscious sedation and procedural sedation. The difference in certification. She won't answer on the differences. The defense is stuck on conscious sedation and she says that is an oxymoron.

Asking her about her use of prophefol(sp). She is certified in procedural sedation. She does not work in a surgery situation but only emergency room.

I bet she never figured she would be in court in a high profile case like this.

The Dr. just said that 25 mgs of prohefol(sp) would probably not achieve sedation and would wear off in about 10 minutes.

It would appear that defense is trying to use this prosecution witness as an expert witness on prophefol(sp). Who does this remind me of???

Cross examine asks "why would you ask what medications had been given?" say what???

She is running thoughts though her head about all the causes that would leave a 50 yr old dead so she can determine treatment at the time she was asking Dr. Murray questions.

She is getting frustrated.

Badgering witness about the time Lorazapam(sp) was given, about why she didn't ask about the time the medication was given. Asking about different times going into the system and the affect on the patient.

Defense just said, "We are not communicating very well here." He has asked the same question about five different ways about the time and half life and wearing out of the system. Asking about different times and any Lorazapam still being in the blood stream.

She finally just said she is not qualified to answer that question. Moving on to prophefol(sp).

I get the impression Flanagan is trying to get her all tripped up with her testimony and instead, to me, he is making himself look terrible.

procudure sedation at 135 pounds 1 milligram per kilo gram would be Richelle's starting dose.

Woops, even knowing about the prophefol(sp) would not have changed the treatment or outcome. MJ was dead long before he became her patient. Defense still on the witness about asking about medication.

Sidebar again. I would rather watch the lawyers up by the judge than a closeup of Murray.

I get the impression Flanagan is trying to get her all tripped up with her testimony and instead, to me, he is making himself look terrible.

Yes he is making himself look terrible. He is going to be sorry when she give him what he's asking for and it's gonna bite Murray in the a.s! The ER Doc knows that lorazepam was given prior to ems arrival, obviously, and prior to the time ems was called. Reversal agents at the time of ems arrival or body arrival at the ER would have been useless, as the patient was dead, no heart rhythm, no reps. Flanagan is not medically very bright! The one case involving Propofol that he defended does not make him an expert by any means. A fool, in my opinion.

12 57 is when She wanted to call TOD on MJ over the dispatch. Per headline news.

At that point he was her patient. So long before means what exactly?

Flanagan is gonna pi.. her off and he is gonna be sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back