Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed marry

I have watched that show over the past year and it has really grown on me. I wish them all the best.

For being a member of KISS and a former Playmate - they seem so, well, so normal on the show. And I just love their son, Nick.

I've watched their show and loved it, Gene and Shannon have great, talented, kids who both have a great sense of humor and are well grounded.I love watching Sophie and Nick interact with them. So glad Gene finally came to his senses and finally married Shannon. She is a keeper!

I can't quite figure out why they felt the need to get married now. But, whatever makes them happy is fine with me. Love them both and wish the whole family the best, including both Gene and Shannon's moms. Watching the show makes me smile.

I am so happy for them. I wish them the very best and I love watching their show.

One of those shows I never thought I'd watch but I've enjoyed the episodes I've seen. I was most surprised about how much I liked Shannon. She seems soooo normal ... lol. They have great kids too. I hope they're together another 28+ years.

May they be blessed with many more happy years together.

Mazel tov!

Finally!!! Just can't respect ancient old decisions that usurp the happiness of the moment-- he has freed his entire family of that albatross. The kids were so torn about the contrary wishes of their parents. Good on ya, Gene. Cheers!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back