Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    This is just such a scary case. I am praying for Cody.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

I was confused about where Cody left from. The below article states his Willamette Valley Home.Cody not in car when at the conv store. LE won't say who's card was used.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/05...es-stepmother/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

It could be these two in the Colorado case, but I'm not feelin' it. They are known to hang out between Washington and Oregon and I'd think that's where they would stay so they'd know how to get their drugs, right? Her family mentioned heroin abuse, which is why I'm thinking that.

But I'm certainly not closing my eyes to the possibility.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I was confused about where Cody left from. The below article states his Willamette Valley Home.Cody not in car when at the conv store. LE won't say who's card was used.

Free and I were discussing that last night too! We think he left from the college and took that college route that I mapped out above. One of the articles has a statement from his sister that says he was going to stop by Lafayette on the way back, which led us to believe that he didn't start from there. It makes sense cuz that's why he'd be going through Salem.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    http://www.kptv.com/story/15608434/f...ng-19-year-old

Please note from the article at above link the owner of the credit card and the possible identity of the woman (and man in car) at the gas station:

This is not looking good for Cody at all.
    This is the part that scares me the most. If it really is these "fugitives", then I feel that Cody was in extreme danger if he met up with them. Praying for Cody today!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

Could it be another person's credit card that was also stolen. I am thinking about the possible connection to the missing boys in CO that was mentioned by someone here. One of the boy's father left his CC in the truck. The truck and the boys are gone.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

I saw a pic of the receipt on one of the news sites last night and now I can't find it. It was Leslie Pederson's card. I'll keep looking as time allows.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Secrett View Post

snip

He did add, however, that she has been to prison twice on drug-related convictions and was at one time involved in the White Supremacist movement. But he said she did go through treatment for heroin addiction and he thought she had straightened out her life."

more at http://www.katu.com/news/local/131111533.html
    This is the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the pictures... that these two individuals are most likely members of a white supremacist movement of some kind. And HE is really scary looking.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchie For This Useful Post:

Found it! Here's a pic of the receipt:

http://www.kval.com/news/local/131074573.html

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

I hope and pray they find Cody soon. Although this doesn't sound good, praying that the worst will be that Cody is just injured somewhere.

Seeing the cruel murder of his stepmother, blatantly using her credit card and Cody's disappearance, if these two are on a crime spree it can easily escalate knowing police are after them.

Prayers to Cody's family, I cannot imagine their anguish right now but it brings me to tears thinking about what they're going through right now.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    Could it be another person's credit card that was also stolen. I am thinking about the possible connection to the missing boys in CO that was mentioned by someone here. One of the boy's father left his CC in the truck. The truck and the boys are gone.
    The credit card belonged to David's step mother who was found murdered last week. She had been stabbed with a pillow wrapped around her head. David's dad is missing. Holly and David are the prime suspects in the murder
    Last edited by sweetsavi; 10-05-2011 at 11:58 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetsavi For This Useful Post:

With each new photo I see of Cody, the more I realize just how big and strong he is. He would have put up a hard fight. Fighting that skinhead would have just pissed him off bad. I can't see them letting him leave alive. But who the heck could kill 1 possibly 3 people and walk into a store and buy food so calmly?

Being from the same area, I am terrified! No one is safe until these two are caught!
    Being Cody and I go to the same college, I feel an extra special hope he is alive.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetsavi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsavi View Post
    The credit card belonged to Holly's mother who was found murdered last week. She had been stabbed with a pillow wrapped around her head. Holly's step dad is missing. Holly and David are the prime suspects in the murder
    It was David's stepmother, not Holly's. David's dad is also missing.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lstrel For This Useful Post:

I just looked around, but don't see any news updates this morning.

Continuing to pray for Cody, and his family. I can't even imagine what a rollercoaster they're on.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

@KOINLocal6 just tweeted this

News conference scheduled for 11 am regarding missing Yamhill Co. teen Cody Myers | back story: bit.ly/px9Nkp

(look in scanner thread 4 this case, interesting post, find it interesting about this new
    news conference today after seeing that...)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freefallzzzz For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast