1099 users online (231 members and 868 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573

    WARNING: May be offensive but new link to oral cancers.

    http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/1...linked-to-hpv/

    Increase in oral cancers linked to HPV
    October 3rd, 2011
    04:00 PM ET

    The human papillomavirus is contributing to the growing number of head and neck cancers in the United States, according to a new study Monday in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

    The study found that the number of cases of oropharyngeal cancer - cancers of the tonsil, back of the mouth (throat) and base of the tongue - has been on the rise since the mid-1980s. The study suggests that one reason could an increase in the number of people having oral sex resulting in oral human papillomavirus exposure....


    Men, women, both?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/1...linked-to-hpv/

    Increase in oral cancers linked to HPV
    October 3rd, 2011
    04:00 PM ET

    The human papillomavirus is contributing to the growing number of head and neck cancers in the United States, according to a new study Monday in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

    The study found that the number of cases of oropharyngeal cancer - cancers of the tonsil, back of the mouth (throat) and base of the tongue - has been on the rise since the mid-1980s. The study suggests that one reason could an increase in the number of people having oral sex resulting in oral human papillomavirus exposure....


    Men, women, both?
    Sorry SD....not touching that one!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,442
    Sounds like a great excuse....errr....reason to abstain. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled with the news.











  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    The vaccine is cleared for males. My kids got the series of shots.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    If you really think about it, it is for both. Lots of swapping of "stuff" happens, so sharing is going to end up being for both men and women. I know a man that this happened to and the ending is very sad. I saw a woman on t.v. that it is happening to and she is getting treatment. I'm just happy I'm not in a relationship at this time, but what to say or do when I am?

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573

    WARNING may contain offensive material

    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan#1 View Post
    Sorry SD....not touching that one!
    Then you have nothing to worry about.

    Ummmm, I'm gonna be a little graphic here but here but when I was on the receiving end of things the women would push the end of it past their tongue and let it go down the throat while avoiding the tongue altogether.

    However, on the giving end it's always been the tip of my tongue doing the....errr...dirty work.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,241
    Just say NO? :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    Just say NO? :-)
    Quiet You!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Then you have nothing to worry about.

    Ummmm, I'm gonna be a little graphic here but here but when I was on the receiving end of things the women would push the end of it past their tongue and let it go down the throat while avoiding the tongue altogether.

    However, on the giving end it's always been the tip of my tongue doing the....errr...dirty work.


    TMI...TMI....TMI~ lalalalalallalala

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Holy crap! I just had an idea! Tongue tip condoms!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Lol

    I believe they do have that already.. if nothing else go with the movies wrap up in cling wrap!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,442
    ....or just "fake chow".


    Omg.....bwaaahahahahahahaha!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Holy crap! I just had an idea! Tongue tip condoms!!!
    They make those, just stop by any adult toy store, flavors too!

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    They make those, just stop by any adult toy store, flavors too!
    And you know this how?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    And you know this how?
    heh heh heh Do you really want to know?






    "A friend told me"

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. WARNING OFFENSIVE: Very odd way to attempt murrder: Serously Offensive
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:04 AM
  2. Nuh-Uh, Seriously! This guy did this?! Warning Offensive!
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 03:41 AM