MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
Picture and details here:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-issued-for-missing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo

Police have issued an AMBER ALERT for a missing 10-month-old girl. Officials are looking for Lisa Irwin who was last seen in her crib at approximately 10:30 p.m. Monday night at a residence in the 3600 block of North Lister in Kansas City, Missouri.
She is described as follows:

• blonde hair
  • blue eyes
  • 30-inches tall
  • weighs 26-30 lbs.
  • last seen wearing purple shorts/pants with white kittens printed.
According to a police spokesperson, officers believe a suspect "entered/exited through a bedroom window." They also add that evidence suggest the child has been abducted.
Anyone with information needs to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

I know it happens but it is very rare so I'll just say I don't believe this baby girl was kidnapped.

:sigh:

Praying this child was taken by someone who wanted nothing more than to love the baby. That gives me hope that the child remains alive and unharmed. Too many cases lately where that has not turned out to be the case.

Praying they find this little one fast and that she be safe and sound.

29382096_240X180.jpg

http://www.kmbc.com/2011/1004/29382096_240X180.jpg

I hope she is found soon!!!

There's little information to go on here, but I'm inclined to believe this one. The police have issued an Amber Alert, although this doesn't meet the criteria for one, and I'm inclined to usually go with LE's gut feel.

My thoughts will change if it turns out the mother worked all night and the baby was in the care of a boyfriend who is not the baby's father.

As it is, if this child was not being supervised by a man who is not her father, (or a woman who's not her mother, actually) it sounds real.

Prayers she is returned home.

Good Lord.....what is this world coming to?

Prayers for this little one!

watching live feed... there are helicopters up, cops all over the place... and white LE van in driveway

Good grief, there are a lot of sex offenders in that area. :sick:

This is verrrrry local for me. I grew up right down the street from here. I am pretty sure that she lives with both bio parents - no step or non bio parental units. I am glad they have issued an Amber Alert even though no suspect or vehicle info. (see LE, it CAN be done!) I know very near neighbors and that is the info I am given.

Post # 6 is correct house. Post #3 is several houses too far south. Helicopters all over the place since about 7am.

wonder who the woman is in the front? She doesn't appear to be LE, looks like she's wearing a gray sweatshirt?

Good grief, there are a lot of sex offenders in that area. :sick:
NO! If you are looking on familywatchdog, there are A LOT of mislabled offenders. Go to claycogov.com and look under sheriffs department. They have correct mapping info. This particular neighborhood has only 1 that is a teacher-student (female teach, male student) offender. Most of the offenders mapped on family watchdog are on the wrong side of the river. Look at their listed zip code. This are is 64117. Most of the offenders mapped are in 64123 or similar - NOT this area.

shes not there anymore, she was by the front door.

Post # 6 is correct house. Post #3 is several houses too far south. Helicopters all over the place since about 7am.

I just deleted both maps on accident... let me try this again:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=3620+north++lister+kansas+city+MO&hl=en&ll=39.159787,-94.525575&spn=0.000797,0.002022&sll=39.061074,-94.52788&sspn=0.006381,0.016179&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=39.159835,-94.525626&panoid=vW6V4tBYK1B77QCPcRf6aw&cbp=12,319.39,,1,5.07"]3620 N Lister Ave, Kansas City, MO 64117 - Google Maps[/ame]

NO! If you are looking on familywatchdog, there are A LOT of mislabled offenders. Go to claycogov.com and look under sheriffs department. They have correct mapping info. This particular neighborhood has only 1 that is a teacher-student (female teach, male student) offender. Most of the offenders mapped on family watchdog are on the wrong side of the river. Look at their listed zip code. This are is 64117. Most of the offenders mapped are in 64123 or similar - NOT this area.

Yes, that's where I was looking. Thanks for the info. I had no idea that familywatchdog wasn't the place to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46