427 users online (89 members and 338 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 189
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,315

    Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

    I really like that we can watch these links when the talking heads interupt to share with us what they think and sell us stuff every 10 minutes.
    I would rather watch it on TV but when testimony is iterupted it is nice to have a fall back.

    Links for watching Online.



    TMZ

    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173871051031


    NewsStar
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173871342772

    Cnn breaking news video
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173871808373

    Click2Houston
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173871975894

    CNN
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173872142345

    Majicatl
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173872342816

    CNN

    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13173872599837

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    3,208
    <snipped>

    None of the fingerprints on propofol bottles found in Michael Jackson's bedroom or in his doctor's possession belonged to the king of pop, sources close to the investigation told ABC News.

    That revelation might deal a crippling blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense theory that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and the sedative lorazepam without Murray's knowledge, creating a "perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly." Murray is on trial for Jackson's death and could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murr...ry?id=14662986

  3. #3
    Not looking good at all for the doc.

    But I guess the defense is more than welcome to twist anyway they want to. Lol. This is a bad bad deal.

    Today should be interesting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Question for anyone who knows:

    Is Nicole Alvarez related to the security guard, Alberto Alvarez?
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Question for anyone who knows:

    Is Nicole Alvarez related to the security guard, Alberto Alvarez?
    I heard her mentioned yesterday and wanted to know the same thing. Murray's girlfriend correct?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,151
    DT will try to say MJ wore gloves, or the medications was already drawn up or some other such carp!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,151
    Pharmacist Tim Lopez expected to testify today. Was owner of Applied Pharmacy in LV.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I heard her mentioned yesterday and wanted to know the same thing. Murray's girlfriend correct?
    Yes, she is one of the girlfriends and who he was living with whenever he was in Los Angeles. She is the mother of his latest child. I've seen report the baby was born April 2009 but Beth Karas just said March 2009 so I dk exactly. This is also where the drugs were shipped that he ordered from Tim Lopez. He told Tim Lopez the drugs were for his clinic in Los Angeles but they were actually being shipped to Ms. Alvarez's apartment addressed to a clinic name that supposedly (per Beth Karas) did not exist.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Per InSessions, delay in court starting due to people running late due to traffic and weather.

    Also, he just now said that the lawyers (didn't say which side) had requested to meet with the judge prior to trial starting today and they (all lawyers) are supposedly in chambers with the judge now.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Per InSessions, delay in court starting due to people running late due to traffic and weather.

    Also, he just now said that the lawyers (didn't say which side) had requested to meet with the judge prior to trial starting today and they (all lawyers) are supposedly in chambers with the judge now.
    Oh, wonder what's up?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    <snipped>

    None of the fingerprints on propofol bottles found in Michael Jackson's bedroom or in his doctor's possession belonged to the king of pop, sources close to the investigation told ABC News.

    That revelation might deal a crippling blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense theory that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and the sedative lorazepam without Murray's knowledge, creating a "perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly." Murray is on trial for Jackson's death and could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murr...ry?id=14662986
    Hi, Bluesky! Thanks for the link and the info -- I had not heard that little bit of news yet.

    Lions & tigers & bears, Oh My, that is BIG, BIG, BIG.

    It might send the DT back to the drawing board. Did they not know this already?? Or is this news to them, too?

    DrM may have told another big one here -- ya think??!! ::


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,151
    Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Hi, Bluesky! Thanks for the link and the info -- I had not heard that little bit of news yet.

    Lions & tigers & bears, Oh My, that is BIG, BIG, BIG.

    It might send the DT back to the drawing board. Did they not know this already?? Or is this news to them, too?

    DrM may have told another big one here -- ya think??!! ::
    Guess Dr. Murray didn't think ahead to make sure that problem didn't occur.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Hi, Bluesky! Thanks for the link and the info -- I had not heard that little bit of news yet.

    Lions & tigers & bears, Oh My, that is BIG, BIG, BIG.

    It might send the DT back to the drawing board. Did they not know this already?? Or is this news to them, too?

    DrM may have told another big one here -- ya think??!! ::
    BBM

    I don't see how this could possibly be news to the defense. Surely they already knew this.

    I just heard Beth Karas say that the the empty pill bottle that MJ supposedly took the pills behind Murray's back was in the bathroom, not the bedroom so they are wanting us to think that MJ got up, walked to the bathroom with his IV attached, took the pills unbeknownst to Dr. Murray, then went back to his bedroom, administered profofol to himself, layed back in bed and died from too much medication. Now, add to that, no fingerprints on the vials or pill bottles (if that proves to be true via testimony), it just doesn't add up to me. We'll have to wait and see how all the testimony unfolds to see if this is what the defense team is saying happened.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Trial started..first witness Stacey Ruggles one of Dr. Murray's employees.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,117
    Prosecution asked witness about 2 phone calls, just confirming she spoke to Dr. Murray twice the morning of the 25th. Now cross examine.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Conrad Murray trial -Day five.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Conrad Murray trial -Day four.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Conrad Murray trial -Day three.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 05:38 PM
  4. Conrad Murray trial -Day two.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  5. Conrad Murray trial -Day one.
    By Soulmagent in forum Conrad Murray
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:29 PM