Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Soulmagent

On Time Out
Reaction score
<snipped>

None of the fingerprints on propofol bottles found in Michael Jackson's bedroom or in his doctor's possession belonged to the king of pop, sources close to the investigation told ABC News.

That revelation might deal a crippling blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense theory that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and the sedative lorazepam without Murray's knowledge, creating a "perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly." Murray is on trial for Jackson's death and could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Mur...ngerprints-propofol-bottles/story?id=14662986

Not looking good at all for the doc.

But I guess the defense is more than welcome to twist anyway they want to. Lol. This is a bad bad deal.

Today should be interesting.

Question for anyone who knows:

Is Nicole Alvarez related to the security guard, Alberto Alvarez?

Question for anyone who knows:

Is Nicole Alvarez related to the security guard, Alberto Alvarez?

I heard her mentioned yesterday and wanted to know the same thing. Murray's girlfriend correct?

DT will try to say MJ wore gloves, or the medications was already drawn up or some other such carp!

Pharmacist Tim Lopez expected to testify today. Was owner of Applied Pharmacy in LV.

I heard her mentioned yesterday and wanted to know the same thing. Murray's girlfriend correct?

Yes, she is one of the girlfriends and who he was living with whenever he was in Los Angeles. She is the mother of his latest child. I've seen report the baby was born April 2009 but Beth Karas just said March 2009 so I dk exactly. This is also where the drugs were shipped that he ordered from Tim Lopez. He told Tim Lopez the drugs were for his clinic in Los Angeles but they were actually being shipped to Ms. Alvarez's apartment addressed to a clinic name that supposedly (per Beth Karas) did not exist.

Per InSessions, delay in court starting due to people running late due to traffic and weather.

Also, he just now said that the lawyers (didn't say which side) had requested to meet with the judge prior to trial starting today and they (all lawyers) are supposedly in chambers with the judge now.

Per InSessions, delay in court starting due to people running late due to traffic and weather.

Also, he just now said that the lawyers (didn't say which side) had requested to meet with the judge prior to trial starting today and they (all lawyers) are supposedly in chambers with the judge now.

Oh, wonder what's up?

<snipped>

None of the fingerprints on propofol bottles found in Michael Jackson's bedroom or in his doctor's possession belonged to the king of pop, sources close to the investigation told ABC News.

That revelation might deal a crippling blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense theory that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and the sedative lorazepam without Murray's knowledge, creating a "perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly." Murray is on trial for Jackson's death and could face four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Mur...ngerprints-propofol-bottles/story?id=14662986

Hi, Bluesky! :seeya: Thanks for the link and the info -- I had not heard that little bit of news yet.

Lions & tigers & bears, Oh My, that is BIG, BIG, BIG.

It might send the DT back to the drawing board. Did they not know this already?? Or is this news to them, too?

DrM may have told another big one here -- ya think??!! ::
icon6.gif

Hi, Bluesky! :seeya: Thanks for the link and the info -- I had not heard that little bit of news yet.

It might send the DT back to the drawing board. Did they not know this already?? Or is this news to them, too?

icon6.gif

Guess Dr. Murray didn't think ahead to make sure that problem didn't occur.

icon6.gif

BBM

I don't see how this could possibly be news to the defense. Surely they already knew this.

I just heard Beth Karas say that the the empty pill bottle that MJ supposedly took the pills behind Murray's back was in the bathroom, not the bedroom so they are wanting us to think that MJ got up, walked to the bathroom with his IV attached, took the pills unbeknownst to Dr. Murray, then went back to his bedroom, administered profofol to himself, layed back in bed and died from too much medication. Now, add to that, no fingerprints on the vials or pill bottles (if that proves to be true via testimony), it just doesn't add up to me. We'll have to wait and see how all the testimony unfolds to see if this is what the defense team is saying happened.

Trial started..first witness Stacey Ruggles one of Dr. Murray's employees.

Prosecution asked witness about 2 phone calls, just confirming she spoke to Dr. Murray twice the morning of the 25th. Now cross examine.

Murray employed Ms Ruggles to help open a new office in Texas. That office opened in June? He went there every other week.

<snipped>

Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Murray's youngest child, may follow them on the witness stand. Her testimony is especially important because the propofol Murray used on Jackson was shipped to her Santa Monica, California, apartment.

Alvarez, 29, who met Murray around 2005 in a Las Vegas gentlemen's club, made it clear when she previously testified that she knew little about the doctor's activities.

"Dr. Murray and I were on a need-to-know basis, and I just know my place and my position in his life," Alvarez said.

Murray called Alvarez from the ambulance as he accompanied Jackson to the hospital, according to testimony in the preliminary hearing.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/03/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

Defense asking a lot of questions about the timing of opening office in Houston. I don't see how he can ask these questions on cross since nothing of this sort was asked on direct but prosecution isn't objecting. Def asking about his schedule once the office in Houston was opened in July of 2006 and the difference between the patients seen in each office. Per witness, very different type of patients seen between the two offices, most Houston patients were low income, indigent, etc.

Witness first learned about Dr. Murray going to Europe with MJ. She said she learned April 2009.

Again, don't see how this is not being objected to by prosecution.

Just wanted to thank you all for keeping me in the loop, as I work from home office, and when taking calls, have to mute my tv.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back