Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Please continue here.

An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of Wednesday, no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150555"]Thread #1[/ame]
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Missing Missouri Baby: Amber Alert Cancelled as Search ContinuesPolice have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing 10-month-old infant believed to have been abducted from her crib in Kansas City, Mo., though the investigation and search for her continues.

Over 100 Kansas City police officers and FBI agents are searching for Lisa Irwin, the missing infant who was last seen at 10:30 p.m. on Monday asleep in her crib at her parents' home. The massive search has also included canines, mounted patrol, a fugitive unit, and a narcotics and vice unit. Police issued the alert for Lisa Irwin early Tuesday morning.

At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday police pulled the Amber Alert, which is meant to immediately inform the public of a missing minor who is believed to be at risk of serious injury or death.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-mis...ry?id=14670008
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

I think I understand why they cancelled it (considering there is no vehicle or suspect description it was a surprise it stayed at all) but I wish they hadn't as the public may mistakenly think she has been found

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilkySifaka For This Useful Post:

This is so terrible. I hope and pray they find her alive and well today.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

I was so hoping to wake up to good news about baby Lisa.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:

Today show will cover Lisa's case in a few minutes. Will post a link once it is on their site.

Prayers this sweet baby is found safe and sound.

wm

ETA Here's a link. No video yet but the lady who's hubby saw the man carrying a baby around midnight was interviewed.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/447715...ast-seen-crib/
    Last edited by waltzingmatilda; 10-05-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: add link
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Please come home today baby Lisa! My heart goes out to her poor parents, they must be so terrified right now, and to her two older brothers who i'm sure love her dearly and being so young won't understand what is going on!

I know it's still very early in Ohio, hopefully we'll have some new news on beautiful little Lisa soon!
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

Ugh Totally was hoping for good news this morning. K well I'm stuck on Lisa so I'll be here most of the day:-(

IMO Baby was not taken out through that window. Just the vibe I'm getting. no other reason.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TobyWong* For This Useful Post:

Hi everyone, thanks for the new thread.

Don't forget Good Morning America is supposed to cover Lisa this morning sometime.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News

VIDEO: Looking for #LisaIrwin: National media flock to Kansas City to cover search for missing girl pub.vitrue.com/NN7

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

On good morning america they had a segment. First i had heard of baby lisa. so strange. I hope they find her well. They have no leads.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

Like everyone else, was hoping for good news this morning. Poor little one needs to be with her mommy and daddy.

Hoping for good news soon. Any word on pressers scheduled for today yet?
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

This is the newest article I could find:

snipped:

Kansas City police say a lack of any substantial clues is frustrating the search for a 10-month-old girl who disappeared from her crib as she slept.

Police spokesman Darin Snapp says detectives were meeting early Wednesday to determine the next step in the investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...-baby-14670918

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Like everyone else, was hoping for good news this morning. Poor little one needs to be with her mommy and daddy.

Hoping for good news soon. Any word on pressers scheduled for today yet?

Not that I've found. I bet after they have that morning meeting they will let media know when they will. They were really good about it yesterday.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

NBCActionNews NBC Action News

All of our coverage on the disappearance of #LisaIrwin in one place: pub.vitrue.com/BUx

The above link is really good for those wanting to catch up on yesterday.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    Not that I've found. I bet after they have that morning meeting they will let media know when they will. They were really good about it yesterday.
    They HAVE been very good with pressers and info, haven't they? I'm quite impressed with this group of LE in KC. Excellent use of media, and even the media themselves have been great, I love when the media outlets use live blogging on the web for up to the minute updates. Wish more places/outlets used these things to advantage when someone goes missing!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Police say the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Spokesman Steve Young says the questioning did not lead to any solid clues about possible suspects.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...-baby-14670918
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Here's the timeline again. Please feel free to correct and update.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
    by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Another new article out of Tulsa.

http://www.ktul.com/story/15620561/k...medium=twitter

snipped:

Police say the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Spokesman Steve Young says the questioning did not lead to any solid clues about possible suspects.

----

I can't imagine how they are feeling. I know they didn't have a moments peace and are frantic.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://g.co/maps/nufud

case map
    (click on blue pushpins.. you can also zoom in and out)
    This bee my opinion

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

On Tuesday, police interviewed both parents, and on Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home.
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-auth...,6273053.story
    This bee my opinion

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://g.co/maps/nufud

case map
    (click on blue pushpins.. you can also zoom in and out)
    Great job on the map. Very useful.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-mis...ry?id=14670008

here is GMA link... sorry if already posted
    This bee my opinion

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Shelby1: Here's the timeline again. Please feel free to correct and update.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM

Tuesday 10:30 p.m.

Police say the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...-baby-14670918

Tuesday night ? time:

On Tuesday, police interviewed both parents, and on Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-auth...,6273053.story
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

It's been more than 24 hours since the parents of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin has reported her missing.

Police are meeting this morning to plan their next steps in the search for the missing Northland infant.

The parents, who have been cooperative with police, were downtown at police headquarters answering questions until about 10:30 p.m Tuesday, said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

A press briefing updating the status of the search is planned for 9 a.m. today.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05...#ixzz1ZuWxDYBj
    -------

eta another snip:

There was no information as to whether the child’s room included an operative baby monitor, said Sgt. Stacey Graves, a Kansas City police spokeswoman.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05...#ixzz1ZuXO58wZ
    This bee my opinion

48. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Updated timeline as of 7:30 a.m. central time:

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-auth...,6273053.story

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

50. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast