Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

Thank you Soulmagent, FWIW, here is Mark Geragos's opinion. Mr. Geragos represented Michael Jackson at the pre-trial hearing in 2005.

Former Michael Jackson Attorney Predicts Jury Could Hang in Conrad Murray Trial

<snipped>

Michael Jackson’s former attorney Mark Geragos revealed on Radar Live that he thinks that the Dr. Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter case could end in a hung jury.

“I think right now that it is still early, but it looks to me like it’s a hung jury, the demographics and the ethnicity of the jury, looks to me like it’s a hung.”

As previously reported, Michael Jackson’s two oldest children, Paris and Prince, want to testify against Dr. Murray.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...eragos-predicts-hung-jury-conrad-murray-trial

IMO Michael Jackson surrounded himself with people willing to do HIS bidding. He knew exactly what he was getting w/ Murray. MJ carefully shopped for him.

Bottom line, no decent doctor would have done what Murray did and MJ knew it.

IMO Michael Jackson surrounded himself with people willing to do HIS bidding. He knew exactly what he was getting w/ Murray. MJ carefully shopped for him.

Bottom line, no decent doctor would have done what Murray did and MJ knew it.

You are probably right, but Murray should have to answer for being indecent with the life of a human being. Do no Harm.

I am bringing these posts over from yesterday's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~
I'm actually shocked that this judge allowed these women to testify.

Ha! Vinnie just used the word "parade" of women. Talk about character assassination. Wow.

I'm not so sure this was a good move on the part of the prosecution. They could've let this evidence in without these women parading in front of the jury.

Oh and who cares if he had 7 kids with 5 women? What does that have to do with this case?
End of Quote by n/t

Oceanblueeyes Quote:

Why are you shocked? I have never seen a case where a time line witness didn't testify?

If he had called doctors or nurses during that time they would have called them too like they did his patient that he called that day.

It isn't the state's fault that he was busy as a hornet talking/texting some of his 'ladies." The witnesses are what they are.

IMO

Several posters said they received Propofol once in their life and based on the testimony provided by Mr. Lopez yesterday in Court it seems Dr. Murray was giving Michael Propofol on a daily basis for a period of 3 months, April to June 2009.

"CNN reported that Pharmacist Tim Lopez, who followed Alvarez on the witness stand Tuesday, testified he sold and shipped more than four gallons of propofol to the Santa Monica apartment where Murray lived with Alvarez."

Nicole Alverez said Dr. Murray had an occasional day, around once a week, while he was taking care of Michael, so did Michael receive Propofol on Murray&#8217;s off days, and if so, how?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/04/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

Several posters said they received Propofol once in their life and based on the testimony provided by Mr. Lopez yesterday in Court it seems Dr. Murray was giving Michael Propofol on a daily basis for a period of 3 months, April to June 2009.

"CNN reported that Pharmacist Tim Lopez, who followed Alvarez on the witness stand Tuesday, testified he sold and shipped more than four gallons of propofol to the Santa Monica apartment where Murray lived with Alvarez."

Nicole Alverez said Dr. Murray had an occasional day, around once a week, while he was taking care of Michael, so did Michael receive Propofol on Murray&#8217;s off days, and if so, how?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/04/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

BBM

I'm really curious how much propofol was retrieved by investigators so we'll know in that period of time how much he actually used on MJ. I hope that comes out in testimony when the investigators begin testifying.

I also hope the prosecution asks a witness to tell the jury how much those 255 vials of profofol are in terms of gallons to put in into perspective for them as far as the huge quantity it was.

BBM

I'm really curious how much propofol was retrieved by investigators so we'll know in that period of time how much he actually used on MJ. I hope that comes out in testimony when the investigators begin testifying.

I also hope the prosecution asks a witness to tell the jury how much those 255 vials of profofol are in terms of gallons to put in into perspective for them as far as the huge quantity it was.

Oh gosh........I saw the amount that was leftover on another site Talina. I will try to find it again but it was very little compared to the huge amount ordered.

IMO

BBM

Someone is going to have to do the math and show the Jury how much Propofol MJ received over an estimated time frame.

If the evidence indicates MJ was taking Propofol daily, I think MJ would have wanted it on CM's days off and made other arrangements imo. :twocents:

Investigators next in trial of Michael Jackson's doctor
By Alan Duke, CNN
October 5, 2011 -- Updated 0947 GMT (1747 HKT)

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/05/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/index.html?eref=rss_crime

Talina--I hear that the 255 vials would equal about 4 gallons.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...Hearing-Jackson-Death-Week-Two-113200099.html

How many viles of Propofol did Michael receive when he was given the drug at bedtime?

If he was given one vile, 225 viles should be enough for 7 months.

How many viles of Propofol did Michael receive when he was given the drug at bedtime?

If he was given one vile, 225 viles should be enough for 7 months.

I don't think we know that information. According to Murray in his first chat with LE, he said he was trying to wean MJ off Propofol and was substituting benzos. According to him, he had done this on the three previous nights, and MJ slept fine. However, in the early morning of June 25th, the benzos were not effective--MJ did not fall asleep. So, at 10:40AM Michael begged Murray to give him Propofol--and he gave him 25 mg. I don't know, but my hinky meter has gone off ever since I first read Det. Martinez' affidavit with this information. :waitasec:

Hubby has taken over the tv this morning so I can't see any updates via trial resuming. Any word as to why it hasn't started yet?

Hubby has taken over the tv this morning so I can't see any updates via trial resuming. Any word as to why it hasn't started yet?

I checked and the trial is going to start at 11 am rather than 10:45 am.
It's on now and the weather was the reason it started late according to the Judge.

Ms. Hirschberg works for Seacoast Medical - pharmaceutical supply company. She has account records for orders from Dr. Murray.

early objection as she is going through and confirming documents - prosecution got to a document that was a credit app and def objected. sidebar

Connie Nun wanted a "safe site infusion kit" (sorry I don't know medical terms) this was in Mar. 26 of '09. Credit problems so it wasn't shipped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back