Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

Witness is asked if she sought out all pertinent medical records. Asked if she sent a subpoena to Mr. Chernoff on Jul 1 for medical records. She said yes.

Prosecutor showing various letters back and forth and finally provided medical records.

Sidebar requested as Chernoff is reviewing the documents prosecutor is seeking to add into evidence.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    it's not sly, it's doing there job, the jury needs to see the amount of drugs and medical paraphernalia that was used on one man by one Dr in a domestic setting, he could have run a small Drs office with all that he had
    CM purchased way more drugs and supplies then he required; no wonder he declared bankruptcy. jmo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

I just got a look at all that medication laid out on the table. Picking my jaw up off the floor now.

Did Murray not have a regular doctor's bag that he used in his house calls? Or was there way too many drugs to haul around in a small bag?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    CM purchased way more drugs and supplies then he required; no wonder he declared bankruptcy. jmo
    He declared bankrupt in the 90s. Has he filed for bankruptcy since this happened?

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

My Kid Jay just came into the room and explained to me what is going on with the Micheal Jackson case.

He is on a island wth Tupoc and Elvis and the trial is for show and Micheal got a face transplant . Murray gave it to him...
    And why am I even watching this ..she said.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    I just got a look at all that medication laid out on the table. Picking my jaw up off the floor now.

Did Murray not have a regular doctor's bag that he used in his house calls? Or was there way too many drugs to haul around in a small bag?
    I dont think so. I dont think he ever made house calls before MJ.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

court in recess until tomorrow

Headed out to mall with hubby to do some window shopping. We'll be avoiding the pharmacy. I've had enough of that area for the day. ha
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    My Kid Jay just came into the room and explained to me what is going on with the Micheal Jackson case.

He is on a island wth Tupoc and Elvis and the trial is for show and Micheal got a face transplant . Murray gave it to him...
    And why am I even watching this ..she said.
    Because it's interesting. I have had people ask me why I am interested in this too. I really don't know what to say to them.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I dont think so. I dont think he ever made house calls before MJ.

IMO
    Well Murray sure picked a good case for his first in home clinic.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

maybe he was stockpiling some to bring to London, he may not have found it so easy to be able to buy the drugs he wanted in London as unless he applied for a license to practice as a Dr in London I am not sure what the law would be surrounding prescribed medication purchasing

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joe jones For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    court in recess until tomorrow
    Thank you so much Talina! You have been such a great asset to us all.

I have had to multi-task today and your posts have kept me up to date.

IMO

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    He declared bankrupt in the 90s. Has he filed for bankruptcy since this happened?

IMO
    Sally Hirschberg the CSR at Sea Coast Medical said iirc one item ordered by CM was retained because his credit card was maxed out.

AFAIK CM was never paid for the services he provided to MJ so his funds must have been low. He definitely ordered an excessive amount of supplies etc. imo

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

maybe he was stockpiling some to bring to London, he may not have found it so easy to be able to buy the drugs he wanted in London as unless he applied for a license to practice as a Dr in London I am not sure what the law would be surrounding prescribed medication purchasing
    He had used most of it up already.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Sally Hirschberg the CSR at Sea Coast Medical said iirc one item ordered by CM was retained because his credit card was maxed out.
    She would have no way to tell if it was rejected because it was maxed out if someone punched a number in wrong on a billing zipcode. I run credit cards all the time and when the dont go though they dont give me a reason except if it is stolen.That only happened once.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Anyone want to offer up why things look so amature?

The proper equipment was a arms reach away from Dr Murray. He put thought and planning into the contract,into taking his girlfriend ,into stockpiling Propofol (vinnie told me that spoiler) into ordering supplies but never the ones he needed to be safe , Why?

He is a doctor and he knows the risk he knows people can die on this stuff. First hand knowledge of problems he has had happen in past uses. A few months before MJ's death!

There had to be a joint plan involving more people. Because it makes no sence for murray not to need to have Micheal live. That was good money. Unless there is something else going on.
    Stupid is as stupid does, simply!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

CM is out on bond right? If he is allowed to go home everyday, his life may be in danger.

CM might be suicidal too.
    I think CM is way too arrogant to be suicidal.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

She would have no way to tell if it was rejected because it was maxed out if someone punched a number in wrong on a billing zipcode. I run credit cards all the time and when the dont go though they dont give me a reason except if it is stolen.That only happened once.
    I checked my notes and on March 26 I wrote "item not shipped, credit no good" and then Sally stated later on that the credit problem was resolved and the item was then shipped to CM.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Were all of the drugs ordered by Dr Murray accounted for or can there be a stash somewhere else? Was Nicole's apartment searched for a stash??

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I think CM is way too arrogant to be suicidal.
    If CM was facing life in prison or the dealth penalty he might want to commit suicide but I would not want to be in his shoes. The pressure he is currently under is enormous but well deserved imo.

CM must need drugs to put him to sleep at night.

Michael Jackson has a large following of loyal fans and if CM is found guilty he is no longer safe anywhere imo.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

I heard earlier today that propofol was in MJ stomach, which means the propofol was drank and not from an IV. This was early this morning while I was getting ready for work, it was a doctor that was on the show. Anyone else here this or know anything about it?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EPfan For This Useful Post:

I checked my notes and on March 26 I wrote "item not shipped, credit no good" and then Sally stated later on that the credit problem was resolved and the item was then shipped to CM.
    Yeah I think she said the card was not good. It wasnt working for that transaction . Merchants dont get to call the card companies and ask for explainations.

I was only pointing out there is no way to tell if Murray was broke or not from that ,he may had had a daily spending limit on it to prevent charges being run up by stripper girlfriends... or better yet to keep himself for overpaying for lapdances to future girlfriends..could have been a mistake or someone transposing numbers.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post
    I heard earlier today that propofol was in MJ stomach, which means the propofol was drank and not from an IV. This was early this morning while I was getting ready for work, it was a doctor that was on the show. Anyone else here this or know anything about it?
    The following is an excerpt from page 12 of MJ’s autopsy report.

Toxicology findings (see separate report)

A) Propofol, Lorazepam, midazolam, lidocaine, diazepam and nordiazepam, identified in blood samples. (see toxicology report for details).

B) Propofol, midazolam, lidocaine and ephedrine identified in urine.

C) Propofol and lidocaine identified in liver tissue.

D) Propofol identified in vitreous humor.

E) Lidocaine and propofol identified in stomach contents.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...mj_autopsy.pdf

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Transcript of Michael Jackson audio recording: “I hurt you know. I hurt.”

- recorded on Dr. Conrad Murray's Iphone on May 10, 2009 at 9:05 am.

MJ: Elvis didn’t do it. The Beatles didn’t do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen nothing like this in my life. Go Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He is the greatest entertainer in the world”. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital. Gonna have a movie theatre and a game room. Children are depressed. The - in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theatre. They’re sick because they are depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it Conrad.

CM: I know you would.

MJ: Don’t have enough hope, no more hope. That’s the next generation that is going to save our planet, starting with - we’ll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave
    - a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me - please take me with you.

CM: mmnh - mmnh

MJ: I want to do that for them.

CM: mmnh - mmnh

MJ: I’m gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. Heal the World, We Are The World, Will You Be There, The Lost Children. These are the songs I have written because I hurt, you know I hurt.

13 seconds: silence

CM: You okay?

8 seconds: silence

MJ: I am asleep.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/...u-know-i-hurt/

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

I think the states position is that Dr Murray gave him the drugs that made him slur like this
    I don't think that's the state's position at all.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outofstatelawyer For This Useful Post:

The following is an excerpt from page 12 of MJs autopsy report.

Toxicology findings (see separate report)

A) Propofol, Lorazepam, midazolam, lidocaine, diazepam and nordiazepam, identified in blood samples. (see toxicology report for details).

B) Propofol, midazolam, lidocaine and ephedrine identified in urine.

C) Propofol and lidocaine identified in liver tissue.

D) Propofol identified in vitreous humor.

E) Lidocaine and propofol identified in stomach contents.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...mj_autopsy.pdf
    Stomach lidocaine and propofol due to fluid shift at or near death and with CPR.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast