Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    I swear if she knew I have eaten burritos for 3 straight days (need to finish em off before they go bad) she would declare me an addict because well.....

ARRGHHH
    I can't watch her anymore,she talks ninety miles a minute,won't let others speak and talks about her road to recovery and her book more then I choose to hear.After I felt like taking a baseball bat to the the TV,I said no more Miss Jane.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget View Post
    I can't watch her anymore,she talks ninety miles a minute,won't let others speak and talks about her road to recovery and her book more then I choose to hear.After I felt like taking a baseball bat to the the TV,I said no more Miss Jane.
    YUP, and she is filling in for Nancy Grace when she is off dancing so two full hours of her at night.

Back on topic. do you think we will get to hear CM's police interview next? any word on why they took such a long lunch?
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    I disagree, I think he had been taking drugs for a very long time, and some of those drugs were to get high, the propofol was for sleeping, but he had been going through Drs for years and getting what he needed, and there are millions who are addicted to prescription meds but most of them can't afford a private Dr so have to either buy them on the street, get a Dr to prescribe them for as long as they can, or forge a prescription,

MJ could buy any drug he chose, and I think he did use recreational some of his prescription meds, you do not pay 150,000 dollars a month unless your addiction is deep and you require a concoction of drugs,

Murray was not his only Dr, he went to Dr Kline on a sometimes daily basis to get his Demerol another of his addictions, and I doubt any of his Drs ever kept full and correct records of what they gave him, we will not hear of any other Drs he may have been using unless the judge considers them relevant, but for much of his adult life in my opinion MJ was a heavy user of prescription meds,

that does not absolve Dr Murray or any of his Drs for prescribing and administering drugs to him in the way they did, he should have been in treatment to try to get him clean, not prescribed more in order for him to perform
    I have a different view on this. The money machine could not stop rolling long enough for MJ to get clean. (If he was using that much). I think people involved with his stardom (lack of better word) just wanted to keep it going. And for some reason MJ just trusted the wrong people at the wrong times and his untimely death was what happened. MJ was not innocent in the whole thing either.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

YUP, and she is filling in for Nancy Grace when she is off dancing so two full hours of her at night.

Back on topic. do you think we will get to hear CM's police interview next? any word on why they took such a long lunch?
    Not sure,I think he thinks they need the long break,since a lot was vital infro was covered today.I don't know if I will be able to watch getting late here.EST time 4:17.I have things to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    I have a different view on this. The money machine could not stop rolling long enough for MJ to get clean. (If he was using that much). I think people involved with his stardom (lack of better word) just wanted to keep it going. And for some reason MJ just trusted the wrong people at the wrong times and his untimely death was what happened. MJ was not innocent in the whole thing either.
    I am in full agreement, he has been addicted for years to prescribed drugs, somebody prescribed whatever he wanted, or they told him he needed, and they would continue to be complicit in his drug use as long as the money came in , but it would have been a better outcome if just one person had said enough, this stops now, and tried to help him,

I firmly believe much of his staff knew of his addictions, they knew of the sedation, but he paid them and paid them well to do there job and not concern themselves with that aspect of his life

plus working for MJ held a lot of prestige and they wished to keep that job,

I do still wonder about his family, did they not see him, if they did then just his extreme thin frame should have alerted them to the fact that something was wrong

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe jones For This Useful Post:

I swear if she knew I have eaten burritos for 3 straight days (need to finish em off before they go bad) she would declare me an addict because well.....

ARRGHHH

Oh that JVM -- everyone is an addict in her eyes (IMHO). Personally, I can't watch her anymore - all that yelling and screetching.

I wonder if her ratings are down, as I know very few people who can stomach her. And if she's commenting on the MJ trial, I have to mute her.

AND, I have to wait until Wednesday to watch NG if JVM happens to be covering for her.

Oi Vey!

Mel

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Not sure,I think he thinks they need the long break,since a lot was vital infro was covered today.I don't know if I will be able to watch getting late here.EST time 4:17.I have things to do.
    Vinnie Politan and others on HLN are speculating now that the reason for the long lunch is because the next witness will be playing the audio interview with Dr. Murray (lasts 2 hrs) and they did not want to start it and then break for lunch during the tape. Pure speculation on their part but that is what they are saying.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

I am in full agreement, he has been addicted for years to prescribed drugs, somebody prescribed whatever he wanted, or they told him he needed, and they would continue to be complicit in his drug use as long as the money came in , but it would have been a better outcome if just one person had said enough, this stops now, and tried to help him,

I firmly believe much of his staff knew of his addictions, they knew of the sedation, but he paid them and paid them well to do there job and not concern themselves with that aspect of his life

I do still wonder about his family, did they not see him, if they did then just his extreme thin frame should have alerted them to the fact that something was wrong
    I would imagine just from what I know of the situation if you went against what MJ wanted you were gone. Out the door so fast your head would spin. During the trial the defense tried to ask the security guy about family coming to the gate and being turned away. The judge shut them down. I get the impression MJ didn't want anyone else's opinion about his lifestyle.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

They speculated on HLN that it could be the recording or the pics from the home explained by an ME or someone from that office.

Have nice evening.
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

I agree -- and what about the kids, P&P? They surely would know there's something wrong with MJ. Teens are very in tune to parents behaviour -- I have one myself. We don't even put beer or wine in the fridge anymore because of the influence it may have (oh, it's okay for mom and dad to drink, but not me).

If I looked like a skeleton and was found slurring my words, you're darn tootin my son would say something. If not to me, someone else.

How did he hide his addiction from his children and family? I can't figure that part out.

MOO

Mel

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I don't think that is true because he was doing just fine the night before he died and wasnt showing weakness at all but was very energetic instead. Now any dancer may make a quick turn and get a boo boo here and there. That is to be expected.

I have read the law in California about it. And when a person is taped it must also be recorded on that tape that the person is giving their permission by giving their verbal constent on the tape before it even begins.

MJ did not give CM permission to tape this. This is just another person wanting to make future money off of MJ in case he was fired.
    After hearing how slurred MJ's speech was at the beginning of May, it must have been very difficult for him to keep up during the rehearsals imo.

Was there ever a time when his medications would have worn completely off and he wouldn't be under their influence? I doubt it.

It's possible the energy he demonstrated during rehearsals was drug induced and he took more to speed up his body making it appear like he naturally had the strength to perform but it was all a facade. jmo

Alot of athletes take drugs prior to a performance to enhance their performance and I suspect MJ did because he was in failing health imo.
    Last edited by Crosby87; 10-05-2011 at 04:38 PM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    After hearing how slurred MJ's speech was at the beginning of May, it must have been very difficult for him to keep up during the rehearsals imo.

Was there ever a time when his medications would have worn completely off and he wouldn't be under their influence? I doubt it.

It's possible the energy he demonstrated during rehearsals was drug induced and he took more to speed up his body making it appear like he naturally had the strength to perform but it was all a facade. jmo
    I'm not sure and don't know what all was shown to be in his system from the toxicology report but it seems to me some remnants of those types of drugs would be there if that were the case.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I agree -- and what about the kids, P&P? They surely would know there's something wrong with MJ. Teens are very in tune to parents behaviour -- I have one myself. We don't even put beer or wine in the fridge anymore because of the influence it may have (oh, it's okay for mom and dad to drink, but not me).

If I looked like a skeleton and was found slurring my words, you're darn tootin my son would say something. If not to me, someone else.

How did he hide his addiction from his children and family? I can't figure that part out.

MOO

Mel
    I don't think he was around his family much at all. The children are hard to explain. Were they not homeschooled. Taken care of by a nanny and chef? Security people all over. What kids see every day is what kids think is normal. They didn't know anything else. Probably didn't seem out of their normal.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Of course we are discussing the same person who wanted to leave the hospital immediately and go back to the house for the "cream". And when no one would take him then he wanted someone to take him to get food.
    He sounds like such a jerk, IMO. I mean, really. This patient that he "loved." The same patient who was paying him $150K/month. Dayam.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    In Virginia you can record a conversaion without one person knowing IF 3 people are taking part in the conversation and 2 people are aware of it . Odd huh?

Also you can film people anywhere provided they are not in a place where they expect a reasonable degree of privacy.
    I don't think that applies to licensed medical personnel and patient. It can't be done without permission. Now in the case of an extreme, say a psych case, maybe it would have to be done. A psych patient who is really bad off wouldn't be able to give consent anyway.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast