R.I.P. Steve Jobs - Apple founder dead at 56

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dies
(CNN) -- Steve Jobs, the visionary in the black turtleneck who co-founded Apple in a Silicon Valley garage, built it into the world's leading tech company and led a mobile-computing revolution with wildly popular devices such as the iPhone, died Wednesday. He was 56.
---
much more at link above

He was definitely the heart and soul of Apple. When he first left it floundered and when he came back it prospered. RIP Steve and thanks for popularizing the computer so the internet would come to life.

The obits will be up quickly with this one, sad to say, his having battled disease for years. CNN's accompanied the death announcement.

Steve Jobs obituary (Guardian)

Thank you for the addiction you have given me lol. RIP Steve Jobs.

His photo is the ONLY thing up on home page of Apple.com

Fox news and AOL pages already have thorough coverage

What a sad loss for society. To have accomplished all that he has by age 56, just think what he could have done in his later years. He was a pure genus in so many ways from technology innovations through marketing and selling his products. While his life was short, his story will live on as a person who made ground-breaking contributions to the way we all work and play on computers.

Even though I knew he had been ill, I was stunned to hear this. Some people just somehow seem invincible. RIP.

He was truly a brilliant mind and visionary! A sad day indeed. RIP Steve.

Although all I ever heard him speak about was computers, his kindness and charisma came through..He will be missed. Rest in Peace Mr Jobs!

RIP, Mr. Jobs.

RIP Steve. you have revolutionized the way we all interact, for good or bad, you changed the world. Prayers for his loved ones.

I was so sorry to read about this, this evening.

May he rest in peace :(

Salem

May he RIP. What a tremendous legacy.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back