Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    This little tidbit makes it a real challenge not to use adjectives to describe the lunacy that this man creates.
    This is when you could always learn to use about 15 "smilies" to describe your reaction.....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    It's almost as if his purpose is PR.
    ALMOST????? Isn't that his specialty? Cause it sure isn't forensics....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

I caught him this morning on the Today Show. Instead of pocket squares he's now cornered the market on floral shirts. tee hee
    Surely you jest! Was he wearing his orange Bermudas too? And socks and sandals?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    He's also against the authorities re-enacting the events ... surprise, surprise ... There's a link to a video of him on GMA with his tired old rhetoric ...
    The prosecution has no evidence ... all smoke, no fire ... what a moron ... grrrrr

I think the GMA video was from the beginning of Sept ... not sure
    On GMA this morning they said there was going to be a special on tonight I believe and they would show the rest of the interview with JB. IIRC

I just looked and since I was watching GMA, I looked at ABC for tonight, I don't see this case listed for 20/20 but I think they may have said it was on Nightline?
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Sure does seem like he hates dogs! Probably because dogs haven't taken too kindly to him. Just as dogs can find 40 year old bones, they react negatively to certain characteristics in certain kinds of people.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

It's almost as if his purpose is PR.
    Actually from what I understand JB can't represent Gary in Aruba in the courts there. He was supposed to be involved in an "advisory capacity" only. So PR is just about right actually

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I saw him on GMA this morning and when he said that I was screming at the screen "Don't you remember Dep. Forgey, you <unusual person>. He had this dog named BONES whose training records you made him go over with you, he trained on BONES in that Horror house BONE room"

My daughter just reminded me of my rant this morning as she was reading over my shoulder LOL!
    Ok...am I losing my mind...I don't watch GMA...barely even watch the Today Show anymore...was Baez on both shows?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again. Reminded me of this case...immediately.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Surely you jest! Was he wearing his orange Bermudas too? And socks and sandals?
    He was seen from the waist up. But IIRC there was another time he wore floral and I thought, "Gee how cool, he's trying to blend in". I watched today cause I wondered how long it would take for him to start stumbling on his words. He did pretty well...until...he stumbled. I think he's prepping for that on air gig.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again.
    BBM- That was the weirdest part of thee whole interview. His wife is crying and crying and he just sat there...no arm around her...no soothing words...didn't even look at her...nada.

ETA: sorry for the OT

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Ok...am I losing my mind...I don't watch GMA...barely even watch the Today Show anymore...was Baez on both shows?
    Quite possibly! I only watch GMA in the morning since I always watch my local ABC news in the morning. Once the kiddos are out the door I enjoy a quiet cuppa joe with Robin and George

I saw him with the older (I think hispanic) reporter on GMA, they were walking on the beach together. Let me see if I can find it on their website!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Quite possibly! I only watch GMA in the morning since I always watch my local ABC news in the morning. Once the kiddos are out the door I enjoy a quiet cuppa joe with Robin and George

I saw him with the older (I think hispanic) reporter on GMA, they were walking on the beach together. Let me see if I can find it on their website!
    It was about the RG case in Aruba. JB claims that GG's lawyer is the one who told him to call AmEx about the insurance. Only problem is GG wasn't arrested until after he made the calls and while he was trying to leave the island. Oh great another client with a truthfulness problem but right up JB's alley. jmo

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I once saw a demonstration on TV of a cadaver dog doing his thing. They had hidden a bone under a pile of junk. There were numerous other junk piles all over the area. The dog sniffed around from place to place and hit on the junk pile that hid the bone. Just as I expected him to do. What I didn't expect was when his handler stated the bone the dog found was 40 years old.

Those dogs can smell remains even when we can't. And they can smell remains buried in the ground or submerged underwater.
    It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedeviledadvocate For This Useful Post:

I can't seem to actually PLAY the video since GMA paired up with yahoo but I think this is the one from this morning, it says from 7 hrs ago anyway

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/#crsl=%25...-26855749.html

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thedeviledadvocate View Post
    It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.
    No one knew where Caylee was at that point. And, really, who would think she could put Caylee that close, I mean that was really close. jmo

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast