Thread: AccuWeather.com Winter 2011-2012 Forecast: Another Brutal One

Exclamation AccuWeather.com Winter 2011-2012 Forecast: Another Brutal One

The AccuWeather.com Long-Range Forecasting Team is predicting another brutally cold and snowy winter for a large part of the country, thanks in large part to La Niņa... yet again.

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...r-20112012.asp

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

I love these guys they actually are predicting a cold winter. What are the odds?
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    I love these guys they actually are predicting a cold winter. What are the odds?
    Not sure if you were being sarcastic but that made me

Sheesh...and I was hoping for a "hot" winter. Going to put away my bikini. BBL

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Glad I am in stormy and cold, and not worst of winter, lol... Not sure the real difference but the other seems really worst!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

worst. Wind chill here will go 40 below for weeks. but I am just on the little line o blue.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peazzzer For This Useful Post:

In the worst here.I love it though.Love the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    In the worst here.I love it though.Love the snow.
    Me to I enjoy the cold so much better than the hot. Sometimes in the summer the water in the pool in the day is just to hot to enjoy. You have to wait until night before you can enjoy the pool. ( ridiculous) You can always put more cloths on in the winter, but in the summer when you're down to no clothes and still hotter than a baked potato it's just miserable.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

UGHH I'm in Iowa... I wanna move!!!!

I'm in that split. I guess everyday will be a surprise for me. FWIW, last week I woke up to snow covered mountains. It has rained or tried to snow all week. Way too early for this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Yuck. I've been wearing shorts and tanks all week and keep hoping for a green Christmas.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

I hope it's identical to last year; not so good for riding my horse, but delightful to have a lot of rain and wind...we actually had a "winter" here last year, and it was neat.

Best-
    Herding Cats

I hate cold weather!!! I can never get warm no matter what I do when it is REALLY cold outside - (below 80 F). I love warm, even hot weather, but this particular Summer has been a bit drastic - even for me! I think the wild swings in weather are a big concern.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

I'm in the worst of winter....but then again, this is Michigan...winter is going to suck here every year.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Looks like the southeast is going to have a pretty good winter.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

oh yuck! Im in Missouri. Looks like my poor husband will have to give in my crazy request afterall. Last Winter I asked him to set up two stalls in our shop ( we live in town) because my horses dont have enough shelter in the barn. It isnt heated. The shop is. Unless he wants to deal with a very very cranky wife, looks like the horses will be coming home for the winter. We had freeze warnings last night, and I hurried out to blanket them and tuck them in last night. He thinks Im nuts, but I cant sleep warm in my bed thinking that my babies will be cold all night long. Partly a selfish motivation too. I do not enjoy breaking ice off the ponds in sub zero temperatures daily. It would be much simpler if I can just run the hose to fill water buckets in the nice heated shop.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama5 For This Useful Post:

Where's global warming when ya need it?

The National Weather Service has released their Winter 2011-2012 forecast and it basically agrees with Accuweather:

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...ce-relea-1.asp

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.