AccuWeather.com Winter 2011-2012 Forecast: Another Brutal One

I love these guys they actually are predicting a cold winter. What are the odds?

Not sure if you were being sarcastic but that made me :floorlaugh:

Sheesh...and I was hoping for a "hot" winter. Going to put away my bikini. BBL

Glad I am in stormy and cold, and not worst of winter, lol... Not sure the real difference but the other seems really worst!

:( worst. Wind chill here will go 40 below for weeks. :) but I am just on the little line o blue.

In the worst here.I love it though.Love the snow.

In the worst here.I love it though.Love the snow.

Me to I enjoy the cold so much better than the hot. Sometimes in the summer the water in the pool in the day is just to hot to enjoy. You have to wait until night before you can enjoy the pool. ( ridiculous) You can always put more cloths on in the winter, but in the summer when you're down to no clothes and still hotter than a baked potato it's just miserable.

I'm in that split. I guess everyday will be a surprise for me. FWIW, last week I woke up to snow covered mountains. It has rained or tried to snow all week. Way too early for this.

Yuck. I've been wearing shorts and tanks all week and keep hoping for a green Christmas.

I hope it's identical to last year; not so good for riding my horse, but delightful to have a lot of rain and wind...we actually had a "winter" here last year, and it was neat.

Best-
Herding Cats

I hate cold weather!!! I can never get warm no matter what I do when it is REALLY cold outside - (below 80 F). :crazy: I love warm, even hot weather, but this particular Summer has been a bit drastic - even for me! I think the wild swings in weather are a big concern. :waitasec:

I'm in the worst of winter....but then again, this is Michigan...winter is going to suck here every year.

Looks like the southeast is going to have a pretty good winter.

oh yuck! Im in Missouri. Looks like my poor husband will have to give in my crazy request afterall. Last Winter I asked him to set up two stalls in our shop ( we live in town) because my horses dont have enough shelter in the barn. It isnt heated. The shop is. Unless he wants to deal with a very very cranky wife, looks like the horses will be coming home for the winter. We had freeze warnings last night, and I hurried out to blanket them and tuck them in last night. He thinks Im nuts, but I cant sleep warm in my bed thinking that my babies will be cold all night long. Partly a selfish motivation too. I do not enjoy breaking ice off the ponds in sub zero temperatures daily. It would be much simpler if I can just run the hose to fill water buckets in the nice heated shop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back