1248 users online (198 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    MJ was a very savvy business man. He set up a trust for the children many years ago. Even the Beatles catalog and the MJ catalog is in that Trust.

The Estate Administrators are some of the best in the world. They expect that the Estate will be worth around 2-3 billion. After MJ died the Administrators struck the largest recording contract in history with Sony for MJs songs which he has 100s that have yet to be released. They recently petitioned the court so they would be able to put another 80 million into the Trust for the children.

Also I just read an article where they also have found a 186 piece fine art collection belonging to MJ and the certified appraisers said their value could reach almost a billion dollars. This is over and beyond the other fine art he collected when at NL.

20% goes to the charities he chose in his Will and that is to be paid first right off the top before any monies are paid for adm cost or put in the Trust at a later date etc.

So he sure had his act together when it came to protecting his children's financial future. His mother is allowed to draw from the estate as long as she lives but all assets belong to his children. The estate gives her $86,000 a month for living expenses and that includes expenses for raising his children.
    Wow, thanks, and that's a relief -- I just wanted to know that their inheritance is protected from relatives who might feel that the children need help taking care of their investments. Sounds good & tight.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    Michael told Dr. Murray he wanted to build a children’s hospital with a movie theatre and a game room because it would help cure depression; but the treatment MJ received from medical doctors and his long-standing career in the entertainment field was only able to offer him temporary relief from depression; not cure it, which was necessary in order to save his life.

Therefore, the children’s hospital MJ said he wanted to build with entertainment facilities in order to cure depression would only provide the patients with temporary relief as well and even though MJ stated emphatically, “God wants me to do this”, I can’t see what difference or contribution this medical facility really had to offer.

JMO

wow,, really????? my son had cancer when he was 2 years old and i can tell you for a fact, that any kind of happiness brought to a child that is suffering is always, always a very very good thing....and any parent with a sick child would be gratefull for even 5 minutes of happiness for their sick child....

sorry, i don't mean to be snotty, but that just blew me away...

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to thank all of you for the summaries of the last few days in court and the excellent commentary and analysis. I went back east for my son's wedding and I'm still catching up. Absolutely unbelievable number of inconsistencies in the good doc's statement to police and the witnesses' testimony. I can barely listen to the arrogance and narcissim streaming from his mouth!
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I guess it is who you feel is telling the truth. I see no reason whatsoever why AA would lie about something he saw and those two items were exactly as he described when Murray told LE himself where they were on the third day after MJ died. If they had not found them then maybe some doubt.....but they were found and AA nor the public had a copy of what was retrieved in the SWs. Those were held sealed for months.

While Ms. Fleak may have made errors because after all this was just a death investigation and not a homicide investigation I do not think she is lying about one thing. And there is no way she or AA could get Murray's fingerprint on the bottle found in the slit bag.

I think what happened is she felt the propofol bottle would not show up and it would cause a glare when photographing it and it does show the saline bags that does have a glare on them. So she... meaning well... took the bottle out of the slit bag..placed it on the top of the bag she found it in and took a photo of it.

If you noticed she took individual photos of other things. Since the propofol and bag came together she photographed them that way...together.

That is not going to make or break the case. Murray has many more problems that just that. The worst thing he could have done ever was agreeing to talk to LE. Now they have him locked into his lies that do not add up to the evidence.
    I have a real problem with the absence of a picture of the bag with the alleged propofol bottle inside it, and with NO testing of this setup. Now this detective is another witness who did not take notes of the bottle of propofol inside the saline bag. To me this is huge. It doesn't matter who I believe or not, there is NO evidence other than eyewitness testimony, no picture of the bottle of propofol was in the saline bag. I think the lack of notes or pictures of this setup is suspicious and could just be the smoking gun to acquit Dr. Murray. I do not understand this at all. This alleged bottle in the saline bag is the most important thing in this case and the proof is severely lacking in the prosecution. I think this WILL make or break this case. jmho and I love Michael Jackson, but it almost appears to me this evidence was manufactured by LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lqqkout View Post
    I have a real problem with the absence of a picture of the bag with the alleged propofol bottle inside it, and with NO testing of this setup. Now this detective is another witness who did not take notes of the bottle of propofol inside the saline bag. To me this is huge. It doesn't matter who I believe or not, there is NO evidence other than eyewitness testimony, no picture of the bottle of propofol was in the saline bag. I think the lack of notes or pictures of this setup is suspicious and could just be the smoking gun to acquit Dr. Murray. I do not understand this at all. This alleged bottle in the saline bag is the most important thing in this case and the proof is severely lacking in the prosecution. I think this WILL make or break this case. jmho and I love Michael Jackson, but it almost appears to me this evidence was manufactured by LE.
    That is because the detective did not see the bottle in the bag. Fleak had already removed it and put it on top of the saline bag. At the time he was only assisting the Coroner's office with a death investigation.......not a homicide investigation. It didn't become a homicide investigation until 8-09

I think there is a lot of evidence to substantiate it. No one slits a bag without intending to put something inside of it. Fleak saw it. Alvarez saw it and both items were found in the bags where Murray hid them away. The bottle in question has the finger print of Conrad Murray on it and no one else's.

Murray has a lot more to worry about than them trying to say the bottle wasnt in the bag.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22