Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lorann View Post
    MJ had been hiding medical info for years. Many suspected drug use because, like him or not, he did have strange behaviors. He had the money to buy privacy concerning his many surgeries, concerning his wives and children. It is rather sad now that he is dead that recordings are played when he is obviously out of it, pictures of the really messy state he was living in. Living in a mansion, scads of money, a staff of security, maids, nannys, a chef - and he kept his family at bay I assume - nobody cared about him but his children who knew no better than the strange life they lived. And it took a greedy doctor who seems just as strange to be responsible for his death.

Well said!!!!!!!!

Team Caylee

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsBashterd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    IS discussing 'shoddy' investigative work, however no one mentions that this was NOT a crime scene at the time. I'm sure there is a different approach once a crime has been classed a homicide.
    Thanks Isabelle for bringing this up. At the time, no one in LA had a clue a crime had been committed.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    I work with forensic psychiatrists and none of our patients ever refused to sign a consent form.

Hearing Dr. Murray say Michael refused to allow him access to his past and current medical records and was noncompliant could be false information and that is why all requests for medical information need to be in writing.
    Seems like the Hippa laws would require it. (??)

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Being a psych nurse for 29 years, I've also worked the substance abuse/detox units.
    If MJ were AS addicted to drugs as some suspect... I think that there would've been more in his system at autopsy.

As someone else said here, drug addicts take whatever is available to them.
    They forget what, when, and how much of the drug was last taken.

I think that MJ became physically & mentally troubled AFTER CM became his private medical doctor.

MJ's manager and others, at the rehearsals days before MJ's death, noticed that MJ was not well.
    They adsked for a conference with CM. They asked that a blood test be done on MJ, to see what was wrong with him.

CM refused both a conference & a blood (drug?) test.

As a doctor, CM has never acted ethically in treating MJ.

Even if MJ were addicted or needed to be weaned/detoxed off meds... CM should've known that he (MJ) needed to be in a hospital or highly supervised, facility, with nurses & doctors keeping track of his vital signs, his reactions, AND his physical & mental status at all times.

If MJ refused to go to a hospital or other controlled setting, he could've been papered as a danger to himself.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:

What made me wonder if Conrad Murray was also abusing drugs was mainly the way his eyes looked on days three and four of the trial which is when I started watching. He looked like he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. Of course that could be because of stress and lack of sleep. The other thing that made me wonder was his reckless behavior. I wouldn't take chances like he did with a human patient with my birds. I don't think he wanted Michael dead, Michael was supposed to be his way to get money and babes. Even setting aside the fact that he's a human being, I assume he was important to Dr. Murray for self-serving reasons. So why the recklessness? Of course that is not proof of drug use - it just makes me wonder if there is any evidence of it. It's not unheard of for a doctor to have this kind of problem, I don't know that any such thing took place, it's just a thought that made me curious.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vulture For This Useful Post:

Back in session. Murray's police interview tape playing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amity View Post
    I take it from all the pics we've seen put into evidence this morning that MJ didn't even allow a housekeeper or maid or cleaning person up to his bedroom/bathroom area?
    Thanks Amity for bringing up the subject of the room labled as MJ's bedroom. I think a better description would be bedroom/treatment room.

This is my first trip to this thread. I have been sneaking a peak at the trial when I can. But the only way I can sum up this trial is with the word - Pitiful.

Here we have a man on trail whose ultimate sentence will be four (4) years. MJ is dead. He's not coming back. And I see this trial as something that will bring out only strange stories about MJ, how he conducted his life and uncover another example of how superstars with money can buy a doctor who will bend to the will of the patient instead of follow the guidelines of the safe practice of medicine. It happens over and over again.

I'm a fan of MJ's genius, but when it comes to common sense, who does this? Who spends their night hooked up to an IV receiving medication to help you sleep when it really is a drug used to put you under for surgery. Isn't this bizarre to anyone else?

Meanwhile, while MJ and his doctor are in session in his bedroom, downstairs are MJ's children. He was their father. What does this say about his parenting skills? He should be enjoying them. Spending time with them. I bet, they were told never, never to enter that room. Didn't they wonder what was going on when a doctor comes and spends the night in a bedroom with your dad. How do they handle this imformation?

All the while, MJ's family sits in court where I think every day will bring forth some tidbit about MJ that will be unpleasant and uncomfortable for them to hear.

If MJ did have a sleep problem, this is not how it should be treated. He wanted this drug, why else would he hire a doctor who would go along with this strange treatment. We don't know how many doctors he shopped until he found Dr. Murray.

As you can see, this entire event leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. I wish MJ could just rest in peace. This trial is doing nothing for justice for anyone involved.

jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsBashterd View Post
    I guess I was going down the street of they might want to see if he was on anything that impaired his judgement and ability to give MJ the care that was expect and paid for......but like I said that would be a moot point as I forgot that Dr Murray didnt come in for 2 day's after MJ's death so I was going up a one way street that hit a dead end.
    Funny thing as a home health RN, if someone hits me from behind while I'm driving my car I have to be drug tested within the hour!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Michael's autopsy report indicates the IV was inserted into Michael's right leg by his kneecap.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Quoting myself here. So if Murray is acquitted he can practice medicine again?
    Most probably, yes!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Seems like the Hippa laws would require it. (??)
    For sure HIPAA does not condone or allow a medical professional to record a patient in any manner without that patient's consent. I hope someone nails Dr. Murray on this alone and it's $25,000 per occurrence!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

CM admits he puts the IV in MJ for saline, on tape, put it in his leg, below knee, could not remember if right or left leg, and this is only 2 days post his death

gave him 1 10 mg valium, he took it orally, gave him IV form of lorazepem, 2mg, IV pushed, over 2-3 mins, with syringe into IV port, observed him, still awake for over 1 hour, I wanted to be cautious, he complained could not sleep, midazolam given next, 2mg injected into IV port, wide awake still, told him to meditate,
    3.30am asleep approx, 10 -12 mins alseep woke up wide awake, meditated some more, 4pm still awake, 4.30 still awake, complained he could not sleep, I will have to cancel if I can't sleep to perform

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joe jones For This Useful Post:

Wonder if this is the interview where he admits to giving propofol? Or, is it a later one? Guess we will find out soon.

I am so impressed that Dr. Murray was so 'cautious", BS!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Up to 7:30 and nothing has worked to sleep. Now 10:30 MJ is complaining he cannot sleep. I can't catch exactly what Murray is saying he is giving him. Ok now admits to giving propofol. Detective asks what is this propofol. Murray explains. Given iv form.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

It sounds like someone is having a party in the hallway during this part of the tape.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thundar For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast