Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Please continue here.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of today (Thursday), no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F3oMoIELBw...600/irwinl.png

Previous Threads:
    - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150555"]Thread 1[/ame] - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150619"]Thread 2[/ame] - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150686"]Thread 3[/ame] -Thread 4 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150791"]Thread 5[/ame]
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 10-07-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: url's

Wow took a 20 minute break and 1000 post and now a new thread...

I think I am off the fence now....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

The thread really exploded, didn't it? I'm trying to keep up (when I should be working), but I'm really still on the fence. I just can't get a good feel for this one. The parents seem sincere to me. LE seems to be working hard, but I'm also perplexed a bit by some of LE's media statements and handling of the case. Not accusing them of anything - but it's definitely thrown me a bit.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    The thread really exploded, didn't it? I'm trying to keep up (when I should be working), but I'm really still on the fence. I just can't get a good feel for this one. The parents seem sincere to me. LE seems to be working hard, but I'm also perplexed a bit by some of LE's media statements and handling of the case. Not accusing them of anything - but it's definitely thrown me a bit.
    The thread is definitely exploding!

I thought the parents seemed sincere, but I've thought that in other cases that didn't end well.

I think that the media statements from LE are appropriate. Just MOO.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Copying this over from the previous thread ...

Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Was the Medical Examiner's truck/van there?

I'm in the UK, so Im not entirely sure what that would look like ... but the camera followed a white van (that looked much like a plain ambulance) for quite awhile.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JerricaBenton For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    NURSE can you bring over Shelby1's timeline and add it to the front page too so we will know where to find it?? Pretty please???
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Thank you NURSE !!!!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    [/SIZE]

NURSE Did you see this? Pretty please... unless we could have a sticky for the timeline.
    hey there blondie look up ^^^ da plane da plane (shelby beat me to it LOL)

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    hey there blondie look up ^^^ da plane da plane (shelby beat me to it LOL)

LOL! Sorry.

I'm always updating it, so I hate to make it a sticky, you know?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    LOL! Sorry.

I'm always updating it, so I hate to make it a sticky, you know?

I understand at least now I know where to look for it...Thanks so much!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

This link contains a SLIDESHOW with 38 pictures of baby Lisa, the house and much more:

http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow?widge...eshowImageId=1
    My posts are merely my humble opinion. Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy nor use any post made by me for anything.
    ★ Thank you ★

Last post in the last thread has a link to a news article saying it was the first time Mom didn't lock the door.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Last post in the last thread has a link to a news article saying it was the first time Mom didn't lock the door.
    The 1st time dad at new job, the 1st time mom DIDN'T lock the door... There are to many 1st here and a baby is missing. Something isn't right here!!!
    prayers for little lisa!!! that she is found safe and alive!

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Maybe the first time she didn't and something bad happened. I just don't know, but I still don't think the parents did this.

Where is the info coming from that is being leaked and then denied? I know it sounds soap opera'ish (new word, lol), but if someone wanted to get back at these parents for something then this would be worse than killing them. Take their baby, make it look like they are guilty then play little games with the LE and the parents to pit one against the other and then the new tip to look in the landfill.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the parents are guilty.

Custody battles with the other kids? I'll show you how it feels to lose your child? IDK

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mrye4709 For This Useful Post:

My husband gets home late very often, and to this day he checks on the kids if they are home, and they are college aged. Bless his heart.

I find it strange that it was the first night her husband was working an all night shift, YET she did not lock the front door. Seems weird, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast