Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Dumpster Fire Leads Police To Search Landfill
    full article: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,5538504.story
    Hmm, 2:27 AM, huh? Coincidentally, right around 2:30 AM when LE says mom made a phone call from one of those cell phones.

I am so not liking the road we are headed down.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    hey there blondie look up ^^^ da plane da plane (shelby beat me to it LOL)

LOL! Sorry.

I'm always updating it, so I hate to make it a sticky, you know?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

wow ... a new thread already and I haven't even finished the last one !

Why do I get the feeling that "something" is about to "break" in this case soon ?

MOO ...

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

This seems very important---way to remove evidence. Hope they are looking at the residents of the apt building. Hoping that they have surveillance cameras.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smeck For This Useful Post:

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaciBean For This Useful Post:

From your quote:
    An early morning dumpster fire this week has lead investigators to search a Johnson County landfill for the third time in the Lisa Irwin case.

Police said there was a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.
    Notice the time. I don't want to think that baby Lisa was in there.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Wow, that is interesting.

And now, *3* searches of the landfill in this case....

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:

But wouldn't setting fire to a dumpster, where one presumably could have gotten rid of evidence bring MORE attention to things? I would think you would want to remain as far "under the cover of darkness" as possible.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyMama For This Useful Post:

The trash from that fire had been examined two times before, and police were at the Johnson County Deffenbaugh Industries' landfill on Friday to search it again.
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,5538504.story

So three times - what do they think they missed the first two?

If I were the parents and I were innocent, I would be angry about this. Like the multiple woods searches, it gives the impression of going in circles. If they do find something in a later search, it gives the impression of incompetence.

I said previously, if the parents are innocent, I'm going to be steamed with LE's handling of this. I really want to believe they know what they're doing and that there's a lot going on behind the scenes. I'm hoping they've got a solid reason for this.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

I wonder if the parents know anyone that lives in that apartment building?

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smeck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Last post in the last thread has a link to a news article saying it was the first time Mom didn't lock the door.
    The 1st time dad at new job, the 1st time mom DIDN'T lock the door... There are to many 1st here and a baby is missing. Something isn't right here!!!
    prayers for little lisa!!! that she is found safe and alive!

Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

So - what are they really looking for?
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyMama View Post
    Hmm, 2:27 AM, huh? Coincidentally, right around 2:30 AM when LE says mom made a phone call from one of those cell phones.

I am so not liking the road we are headed down.
    I am speculating that the call went to (or was placed from) the location of the dumpster....JMO...

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    LOL! Sorry.

I'm always updating it, so I hate to make it a sticky, you know?

I understand at least now I know where to look for it...Thanks so much!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

It seems that LE is searching for a dead baby now. I hope I'm wrong. Are there any searches going on right now? Any posters out?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

cell phones?
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    I am speculating that the call went to (or was placed from) the location of the dumpster....JMO...
    Just wondering if they have called the cell phones since the disappearance? Couldn't they tell by the pings where the phones are now? Or is the technology that sophistocated? tia
    My prayers are for the innocent.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    It seems that LE is searching for a dead baby now. I hope I'm wrong. Are there any searches going on right now? Any posters out?
    My opinion,

something in the interviews and LDT,

has made them now search for a baby that has passed...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

But wouldn't setting fire to a dumpster, where one presumably could have gotten rid of evidence bring MORE attention to things? I would think you would want to remain as far "under the cover of darkness" as possible.
    ...except someone who would do this, isn't a brainiac and has to move quickly.

The timing and location of the dumpster fire is very suspicious to me, and (IMO) leads in the direction of the mother. Someone had to destroy evidence quickly, after removing the child from the home.

It's all too coincidental. First night that the father starts a new job, and the child disappears *exactly* while he's gone?

I really hope it's not the mother. But who'd break into a house, deep inside a subdivision, crawl inside a window and leave no evidence, and then manage to crawl out again ... leaving no evidence?

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to laytonian For This Useful Post:

Assuming that the Dad or both parents is responsible (and I think this is true), what in the world would be their motive?

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lne1970 For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post

Three cell phones?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

I feel awful for these parents. They are clearly emotionally exhausted. In her pictures Lisa looks so happy, well cared for and well loved.

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rpipergirl For This Useful Post:

My thought are the window was staged, by whom.....I haven't got a clue .....YET....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laytonian View Post
    ...except someone who would do this, isn't a brainiac and has to move quickly.

The timing and location of the dumpster fire is very suspicious to me, and (IMO) leads in the direction of the mother. Someone had to destroy evidence quickly, after removing the child from the home.

It's all too coincidental. First night that the father starts a new job, and the child disappears *exactly* while he's gone?

I really hope it's not the mother. But who'd break into a house, deep inside a subdivision, crawl inside a window and leave no evidence, and then manage to crawl out again ... leaving no evidence?
    And leave the lights on? That's what gets me. If you are creeping around in someone's house--stranger or acquaintance--you don't turn on the lights! Someone--anyone--could wake up and catch you. And you don't take cell phones with you that can be used for tracking. None of this makes sense.

I really think Mom is behind this and Dad is helping her to cover it. That poor child.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

45. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

But, that would mean that you were thinking logically. How logically could a mother be thinking if she just had killed her child, either accidentally or on purpose? This is horrifying to even imagine!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast