Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    Mom's acting skills are diminishing rapidly in my opinion.
    As they sit there, it's like someone paused dad and fast-forwarded mom.

And yes, those eyes are moving much more now.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jacy For This Useful Post:

The father has a very flat affect. No emotion. I keep thinking he is in shock. Does he know something we don't know?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    Also in some of the video's she looks up at him often, kinda like 'thats right isn't it?" My questions are-

Is she looking for reassurance that she's saying the right thing...or

Is she afraid of him and watching to see his reaction...or

Is she wondering if he still believes her???

He seems to be quite controlled to me. Has anyone else noted a flat affect just something hinky. I cannot get out of my mind Jessica Lunsford's father and other fathers of missing children.
    VERY controlled IMHO

I noticed that too but wasn't exactly sure how to express what I was thinking. I like where your reasoning is going with her shifting her eyes back and forth.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SDT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CKSWarriorQueen View Post
    i'm just seeing traffic news...?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miabellamoure For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    The father has a very flat affect. No emotion. I keep thinking he is in shock. Does he know something we don't know?
    He's probably heavily medicated. I've seen this affect before in parents of missing or murdered children. If it was me, I wouldn't be able to get up off the floor, much less appear on TV.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Ok, maybe these questions are dumb, but: (1) why would taking the cell phones keep them from calling someone? What I mean is, it would only "hinder" me for about 5 seconds until I could pound on neighbors doors until I got to a phone. Unless they lived in the middle of nowhere, why would an abductor take that kind of time??

(2) I don't know that a "typical" infant abduction would include breaking into the house and stealing other stuff. I don't know...something sounds odd to me. Would a child abductor take an infant? For what purpose? Simply murder?? Doesn't make sense to me. MOO
    MOO and all that jazz

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to twzzlrgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/...sing-baby-lisa

"Irwin said he came home from his overnight shift around 4 a.m. Tuesday. He noticed a first-floor window open in the front of the house. After checking on his sons, 6 and 8, he went to the bedroom of his daughter, Lisa, and noticed her missing. Deborah Bradley said she ran through the house screaming for her daughter but there was no answer"

OK, something is wrong here. I watched the video on The Today Show, and their computerized image, IIRC, showed the baby's room more easily accessible from the front door. But according to this article, the dad bypassed the baby's room and checked on his two sons first (one was in his own room and the other sleeping with mom). Only after that he went to the room that was most easily accessible when he walked in the front door? Hmmm. He would have had to walk by the baby's room TWICE if he checked on one son, then the other.
    What strikes me as odd --- he went screaming through the house for his 10-month old daughter? Why didn't he check to see if she were in the bedroom with his wife since she was sick??? Since when would a 10-month old come running going "Here I am, Dad" when you call her like that? I could see calling to your wife -- but to the baby???

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DLT88 For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    Also in some of the video's she looks up at him often, kinda like 'thats right isn't it?" My questions are-

Is she looking for reassurance that she's saying the right thing...or

Is she afraid of him and watching to see his reaction...or

Is she wondering if he still believes her???

He seems to be quite controlled to me. Has anyone else noted a flat affect just something hinky. I cannot get out of my mind Jessica Lunsford's father and other fathers of missing children.
    Yes, he also hangs his head quite a bit. She looks at him often, she grabs for his hand, he doesn't grab for hers. She almost seems afraid of him at times, like you said, its as if she needs reassurance.

I believe now, she may be covering for him. I have done a 360 degree turn around from this morning, and before this is over I may flip back to thinking it was all her.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    A 'phone box' outside that had lines into the house, IIRC ours was a grey color and it had the name of the phone company on it. No land lines anymore.
    I'm still playing catch up from this afternoon.....but when I ditched my land line at my prior home, the home itself was still wired, still had the box outside with the wire running out of it into the home. No one knew I didn't have a functioning land line inside my home.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    Just jumping off your post Nurse, but I am wondering why they need to find the cell phones if they have the information already regarding the phone call. What can the phones tell them that the cell records don't? Fingerprints? what else?
    I'm thinking if they are found buried or concealed on the parents property it would be something else that points to the parents being involved vs an intruder type perp.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Have they ever established when someone outside of mom or dad saw Lisa?

It's hard to think the boys knew or were involved b/c how do you keep them from talking besides threats? Have the boys been w/the parents? If you lose a child, how do you let your other children out of your sight? I can't imagine having them more than 5 ft away from me.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    This is what I don't get -- that would be considered an accident. Not a reason to remove all the children from the home. Unless it was neglect would DFS take all the kids from the home.

No?

Mel
    I want to say that IF one of the other kids did harm Lisa, then both of the children would be removed from the home.The family would be investigated, in an attempt to find a possible cause for the murder of Lisa... I have taken care of a couple of kids in just this kind of situation.Heartbreaking... Neglect is only 1 cause of removal from a home... Just some thoughts...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    There is an explanation for that on the last thread. Seems she was downloading contacts into a new phone so I would think maybe one was no longer active and for some reason they needed two. jmo
    No SIMS card? Downloading how? For years I have either had a SIMS card or my provider downloads to my phone for me. They must not have been smart phones....which again, brings me to my question...downloading how?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
    I'm still playing catch up from this afternoon.....but when I ditched my land line at my prior home, the home itself was still wired, still had the box outside with the wire running out of it into the home. No one knew I didn't have a functioning land line inside my home.
    I was thinking the same thing! What random abductor would notice that they had no land line?
    MOO and all that jazz

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twzzlrgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    This is what I don't get -- that would be considered an accident. Not a reason to remove all the children from the home. Unless it was neglect would DFS take all the kids from the home.

No?

Mel
    There are different types of accidents. If one of the boys was carrying Lisa down the stairs, tripped, and Lisa hit her head, that would be a complete accident. Now if Lisa was crying, and one of the boys got frustrated and hit her on the head, that would be an accident too, but it's more of an intentional one, even if just for a spilt second. I know that in Colorado, children under the age of 10 cannot be held responsible for the death of someone else. I don't know what the law is in Missouri, but it's also possible that the parents didn't know the law.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast