Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    kcpolice Kansas City Police
    Amber Alert! Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, sm bug bite under L ear, beauty mark on R outer thigh, and currently has a cold with a cough.
    4 Oct
    And, to me, this is indicative of attentive parents; the fact that they know there's a bug bite under the baby's left ear.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IrishMist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    If the window was not the point of entry and was not tampered with, why was it open when Dad got home?
    good question-wish I knew the answer-I personally would NEVER sleep with a windows open now a days

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    So, correct me if I am wrong. Lisa and one other child are the father's. Lisa and one other child are the mothers. The father and mother have lived together in that house for just a year. My question is what about the other parents? Who are they, and where are they and have they been investigated? I am just asking. tia
    That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.
    LOL-Yeah we want answers to those kinda of questions!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:

Was the picture of the bed made AFTER the child disappeared? If so, how could she have been sleeping in that bed? It's full of stuff! I thought perhaps it was an earlier picture, before Lisa was born and they were just putting things away in the nursery. I noticed a swing there and I think she is probably too big for the swing now. Not in age, but in size. However, I could very well be wrong about that.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7201544#post7201544"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide
    Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    REALLY? When you saw Debbie sob this morning and beg everyone to please help out, please drop her off anywhere that's safe, we want and need her back everyone misses her, it seems to you she's more worried about defending than finding?
    Wasn't that yesterday morning? Much has changed since.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katana For This Useful Post:

Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.
    You know I have asked this question twice and it is just ignored. What's up with that? I definitely think it is something to be looked at. Who are these people and what is their lifestyle? Nothing reported about that as far as I know. It sounds like a revenge kidnapping to me. jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by denalves View Post
    Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.
    There is a thread for this case where it can be discussed: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...stopher+Abeyta

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334