Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    WoW...that's not Lisa's house! I wonder if it's the teenage neighbors???
    i don't know.

but the other reporter tweeted that they were visiting the houses in the neighborhood again for the second time

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kantoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by abstr View Post
    Wasn't it a DNA sample? That is as simple as a swab of the mouth.
    Sorry, now that you ask I'm not sure which it actually was. "DNA sample" is what's in the article I just posted, but I could have sworn I earlier read "blood sample".
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

I hope Baby Lisa is found soon. This case is just tearing my heart out. I can't even imagine what it's like for her family.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Police say missing baby's parents yet to sit down for questioning

Updated

Detectives are again searching for clues at the home of missing 10-month-old infant Lisa Irwin.

A CSI van arrived at the Northland home after 5 p.m. Saturday. Detectives are again using metal detectors in the baby's yard.

Police had hoped to again question Lisa Irwin's parents on Saturday but an interview has yet to be arranged.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

But police say the details of an interview have yet to be worked out.

"We reached out by phone this morning, but have yet to sit down with them," Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, told KCTV5 Saturday afternoon.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/...-babys-parents

Do we know if this neighborhood kid is the same one that bought the Irwins car last year?
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Quoting myself for ease, since the thread is moving fast again
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Who the he77 is going to bury evidence of an abduction (possible homicide) in their front or back yard? I'm confused... Are they looking for PAST indiscretions?
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Detective appears to be standing by a dog house at the end of the house.

http://yfrog.com/nv3btaj

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I can't speak for the original poster but my take on it is, if there was something suspicious on one phone that the parents wanted to hide from LE, they might have thought it would stand out and look weird to have just one phone disappear. Why would the one phone have stood out to a kidnapper so s/he would take it? Of course, it might have been the only one that the kidnapper was able to find easily, but if you absolutely didn't want that one phone to stand out to the police you might want to get rid of all of your phones and use the excuse that the kidnapper took them to delay the 911 call. A forest is the best place to hide a tree.
    Ah, I get what you mean. OTOH, home invaders have been known to take mobile phones for that reason in other crimes. Just as they used to cut landlines in the old days, nowadays they take the cell phones.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cappuccino For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    WoW...that's not Lisa's house! I wonder if it's the teenage neighbors???

The house almost looks abandoned...

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
    @CliffJudy also reporting to expect a @kcpolice #LisaIrwin update from the family home soon...
    1 minute ago

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
    @CliffJudy reporting #LisaIrwin search @kcpolice detectives/CSI return to Irwin NLand house minutes ago... twitpic.com/6xa78q
    4 minutes ago

Kris Ketz
    @KrisKetz Kansas City
    KMBC-TV / KCWE-TV First News Anchor
    http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Maybe one of the phones is still pinging close by...
    Just my opinion, of course.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Do we know if this neighborhood kid is the same one that bought the Irwins car last year?
    I'm not sure... Where did you see and what did you see about selling the car?

How the heck did I miss something, I feel like I've been glued to these threads for the last few days?!!

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Sorry, now that you ask I'm not sure which it actually was. "DNA sample" is what's in the article I just posted, but I could have sworn I earlier read "blood sample".
    No problem. These threads are spinning like a slot machine. Very hard to keep up and I am a speed reader!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to abstr For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure... Where did you see and what did you see about selling the car?

How the heck did I miss something, I feel like I've been glued to these threads for the last few days?!!
    When they were interviewing the neighbors on about the first day...

Pretty sure it is the house straight cross the street from them...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

According to the article, it was a DNA sample.

On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14695496
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    The house almost looks abandoned...
    I don't think so. I see a sattelite dish and decorations or vines around the window.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Is there anywhere where there is an image of said teen or the house they were at??? Trust me, I have my reasons......
    I tried one link I saw that had a video when you guys started saying something about a teen, but I couldn't get it to work. If somebody could snag a screen image I would be soooo grateful.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I get the feeling it is a SIMS card they are hunting for.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    I don't get the metal detectors. Someone help me here. What are they looking for?
    Like DH said a while ago, cell phone batteries have a lot of metal. Probably more than the phones themselves. Whether still in the phones or removed to stop pinging...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

KCTV5_6AM Alex Spearman
    @kcpolice say parents of #LisaIrwin are sitting down with investigators right now.
    2 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Maybe one of the phones is still pinging close by...
    or maybe that neighbor's phone is the number dialed at 2:30.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

I would be surprised if this is a teenaged perp. It would go against all statistics....not impossible, just unlikely.

42. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Did they earlier say update at 6 pm KC time? Couple mins away... I don't see a live stream on the kmbc live updates page, anyone else see any other media outlets with a live stream link up?

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Police say missing baby's parents yet to sit down for questioning

Updated

Detectives are again searching for clues at the home of missing 10-month-old infant Lisa Irwin.

A CSI van arrived at the Northland home after 5 p.m. Saturday. Detectives are again using metal detectors in the baby's yard.

Police had hoped to again question Lisa Irwin's parents on Saturday but an interview has yet to be arranged.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

But police say the details of an interview have yet to be worked out.

"We reached out by phone this morning, but have yet to sit down with them," Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, told KCTV5 Saturday afternoon.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/...-babys-parents
    That is an interesting title for the article. It implies that the parents have never sat down and talked to LE. Taken out of context like that just it feeds the fuel,imo.

46. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    According to the article, it was a DNA sample.

On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14695496
    Not sure what I think of the teenager-as-the-perp angle. However, I don't believe that (1) LE would take a DNA sample if it wasn't a serious possibility, and (2) I don't know of many parents who would consent unless the evidence or reasoning was strong.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

48. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast