GUILTY IN - Brandon & Anna Riggs, Stephen & Melissa Lynch for baby selling, Howard Co., 2011

If this happened in Oct. 2009 I wonder how many other babies
they have traded or sold.

Sick people out there/

What is up with all the baby selling?

The wife of Brandon W Riggs shouldn't be too difficult to find. She's got an open social networking site under her name "Annie". I don't want to link as there's some adorable kids they have there. As of a year ago it appears she was going to divorce him?

Brandon Riggs himself has quite an arrest record through the years. Not real surprising.

It really gets me that people with criminal backgrounds get all these tattoos with dead on names and dates or everybody in their family. Outlaws shouldn't be putting that all out there like that.

Hoping this little baby doll is safe and happy and the better off for the "unlegal" adoption.

I hope we hear something about the welfare of the child. I hope the little one is better off and happy.

WTH?!?! THe child was addicted to Methadone when it was born, spent considerable time in the hospital, and was still given to these animals?! And on top of that, apparently no one was checking on the situation or they would have noticed mom and dad strung out and the baby gone. I feel like i'm gonna be sick.

I'd like to think the couple that were trying to buy the baby, just wanted him to have a better life........
Nothing has been said about them being pedophiles or anything....

No, but supposedly according to the link above, they plied the couple with drugs to keep them complacent with the situation. That's hinky as heck to me.

No, but supposedly according to the link above, they plied the couple with drugs to keep them complacent with the situation. That's hinky as heck to me.

ANF I'm with you. Real upstanding folks that prey on the weakness of addicts. I'm not giving these "parents" a pass, but the "adoptive" parents are just as guilty. Plus Melissa Lynch is still MIA to avoid arrest.

At link it mentions the laundry list of drugs.

http://pharostribune.com/local/x2021663096/Calif-cops-arrest-mother-in-alleged-baby-sale

Where were the Lynche's getting the drugs?

BTW at biological mom's social network with all the photos she has one with her husband holding their "neighbors son". They have two other adorable kids too.

ANF I'm with you. Real upstanding folks that prey on the weakness of addicts. I'm not giving these "parents" a pass, but the "adoptive" parents are just as guilty. Plus Melissa Lynch is still MIA to avoid arrest.
At link it mentions the laundry list of drugs.

http://pharostribune.com/local/x2021663096/Calif-cops-arrest-mother-in-alleged-baby-sale

Where were the Lynche's getting the drugs?

BTW at biological mom's social network with all the photos she has one with her husband holding their "neighbors son". They have two other adorable kids too.

BBM I'm with you on the "upstanding folks" that buy the babies, for whatever reason.

March 2012:

The recommended plea for Anna M. Riggs, 26, filed last month in Howard Superior Court 1 calls for her to plead guilty to a Class D felony charges of conspiracy to possess of narcotic drug, conspiracy to commit child selling and welfare fraud...

If accepted by Judge William Menges, Riggs would be sentenced to three years on the first two offenses, with six months in jail and 21⁄2-years probation. The sentences are to run concurrently, but consecutively to a six-month jail sentence on the third offense.

The plea also calls for Riggs to complete and pay for drug and alcohol treatment and pay $2,394 restitution to Family and Social Services Administration, according to court records.

http://m.kokomotribune.com/news/loc...de6-fed2-57f1-b6f4-46d149309675.html?mode=jqm

June 2012:

[Melissa Lynch] was sentenced to 12 years with eight years in prison and four years on probation.

Lynch's husband, Stephen Lynch, pleaded guilty to a similar deal last month and was sentenced to seven years in prison with one year on home detention...

In a separate hearing this week, a judge rejected a plea deal by Brandon Riggs, 31, the father accused of trying to sell his son for drugs and money, after it was discovered he had been charged with theft in April...

Riggs' wife, Anna Riggs, 26, was already sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to conspiracy to possess narcotics, conspiracy to commit child selling and welfare fraud.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/woman-gets-prison-time-in-scheme-to-sell-baby

Stephen-and-Melissa-Lynch-and-Brandon-and-Ann-Riggs-29423285_10251_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

July 2012:

Brandon Riggs

Charge: Possession of a Controlled Substance

Defense Counsel: Kathleen Young

Prosecutor: Ronald Byal

Sentence: Indiana Department of Corrections for 2 years, executed, sentence to run consecutively to sentence in 34D01-1110-FA-893

Estimated cost of incarceration: $39,417.78

Fees: Court costs, Community Drug Free Assessment

Charge: Conspiracy to Commit Possession of a Narcotic Drug, Conspiracy to Commit Child Selling

Sentence: Count I - Indiana Department of Corrections for 3 years, executed, Count II - Indiana Department of Corrections for 3 years, executed, sentences to run concurrently with each other and consecutively to sentence in 34D01-1105-FD-451

http://kokomoperspective.com/kp/vit...cle_637e189a-d5d0-11e1-a56b-0019bb2963f4.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back