1129 users online (241 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

Talking Nestle Purina releases commercial aimed at dogs

Nestle Purina releases commercial aimed at dogs
    The Associated Press
    Published: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011 - 11:41 am

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- Nestle Purina PetCare is releasing what it says is the first television commercial designed to appeal to dogs....

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/08/396...#ixzz1aE05beep

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTF3Gc22va4&feature=related"]BENEFUL TV Soundspot - YouTube[/ame]

Talking

Yeah, but how many dogs understand German????
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yeah, but how many dogs understand German????
    German Shepherds

My dog Mercy aka P Murder watches the tv pretty regularly, which is funny to see her do. Pedro, not at all. The nestle dog food commercial came on, neither one paid any attention to it, not even the sqeaky toy noise, meh. However, the next commercial was Martha Stewart and they both snapped to attention and watched the whole deal. Maybe because I am the anti Martha?? The only reason I even noticed was because of the dog food one so I saw their non reaction. martha martha martha
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

The only time my dogs pay attention to the TV is when the doorbell rings. Makes me crazy.

We have tried to point it out to them when there is another dog on TV but dogs also do not get pointing. At least my dumb dogs don't.

My pets love YouTube. They enjoy National Geographics shows especially the cats. Cats are very funny, but I also have a funny dog too

I think that's adorable!! My cousin actually works for Nestle Purina in St. Joseph.

My dog likes to watch TV. She will lay on the foot of my bed and look up at the TV. Sometimes she will stare at it for a few minutes and you'd swear that she actually knew what was going on.

Too cute!

our dogs won't eat that dogfood and they didn't seem to be the least bit interested in the commercial either
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

I didn't think it was geared to dogs at all...otherwise it would have a couple of dogs sniffing each others rear end.

But that's just me...I'm a cat person

Mel

I had a cocker spaniel once that would ignore everything on TV except Kristi Yamaguchi. That was back when she was in the Olympics. Lady would be doing laps full tilt in the house, all wound up, and she would skid to a stop in the living room when Kristi came on-screen, then go about her business. It's the only thing she ever watched. Go figure!