Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Early on I heard they had 3 "untracable" phones. Does anyone know of that was a term used by the Irwins early on or LE, or the MSM? I've never heard anyone but the Anthonys refer to phones as untracable. Just sayin'
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    The case of sylar newton from Arizona comes to mind granted this was not his bio mom but was the person the bio mom had given him to.
    So in that case, who accidentally killed the child?
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Husband gone to work in the middle of the night...I would turn on all of my lights too. Seriously, I would. I would make sure every door was locked too, but I am paranoid like that.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClueMeIn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    The lights being on are what bother me the most. I don;t know why an intruder would turn them on if he knew people were sleeping in the house, but I don't know why the father would point out they were on when he came home if the parents had anything to do with it. That's not something you would put in a 'story' about an abduction. I also don't see the mother running in to jump in bed when dad drives up and not having time to shut off the lights. Why would they be on unless she was cleaning up evidence? If she was still cleaning up evidence then LE would have found evidence of midnight cleaning.

The phones I get. We leave ours all over, on counters, night stands, charging and not charging, whatever...reprogramming numbers is something we did this week twice. Hubby dropped his in a bucket of oil at work. We have a spare and had to transfer numbers etc to the spare phone and then yesterday we replaced it with a good data phone and transferred stuff all over again. It happens.

I can also see the 6 year old getting up in the night and heading for mom and dad's bed...all of mine have done that when they had nightmares or gotten sick and they don't necessarily wake me up when they come to snuggle.

So all that said the only theory of the lights being on that works for me is if the 6 year old turned them on as he headed from his room to mom's...which would be unusual to dad because it was the first night he came home to all the lights on...being it was his first night at work.
    Yep...I can't wrap my mind around the lights either...
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

OK kids, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, I want this to all have been a bad, bad dream. Got it?

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ClueMeIn View Post
    Husband gone to work in the middle of the night...I would turn on all of my lights too. Seriously, I would. I would make sure every door was locked too, but I am paranoid like that.
    The thing is, mom is not saying that she turned the lights on. She's saying an intruder came in and turned on the lights.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ClueMeIn View Post
    When my dh works out of town my lights stay on even though I have a big dog and a 38 in the house with me.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    I'm not trying to be silly, but does anyone else get the feeling the parents are trying to blame an alien abduction? It's like every bit of information makes it impossible for a stranger abduction.
    I don't think you are being silly. MOO is that it was not a stranger abduction. And still believe that neither mom nor dad had anything to do with the disappearance of little Lisa.

You are right (moo) that nothing points to a stranger abduction.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Am I the only one that kept the doors closed and the monitor off when my kids went down for the night??

No! I guess your kids were as neglected as mine!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    So all that said the only theory of the lights being on that works for me is if the 6 year old turned them on as he headed from his room to mom's...which would be unusual to dad because it was the first night he came home to all the lights on...being it was his first night at work.
    Your post respectfully snipped.

This is what I believe happened with the lights. It doesn't make sense that the parents or even the perp left the lights on. I think it's also possible the child was woken up by a noise or something even though he may not remember it.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

May little Lisa be found and my thoughts and prayers are with baby Lisa and all those who have her in their heart.

I meant mothers who ACCIDENTALLY killed their kids or another child killed the child. I mean any that we know it happened this way because they confessed afterwards. I know that a lot of people have said it. What I am getting at is how common is this? I know I am speaking for myself of logical mind, but if my child was accidentally killed, died of an overdose, etc. I would be so distraught that I wouldn't be of sound mind to stage a plan. Also, wouldn't most realize that they are going to get a lot less scrutiny if they came forward right away than if they took their baby out and dumped it somewhere? These are questions that baffle me...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Car

JI said his car was broken into a few weeks earlier. Is this old news or new?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    No! I guess your kids were as neglected as mine!
    and as far as i know i never went missing

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to makinwaffles For This Useful Post:

Checking out for the night. Thanks for the lively conversation.

What I hope to learn tomorrow is when is the last time Lisa was seen by someone other than her parents.

Adiůs!

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

May little Lisa be found and my thoughts and prayers are with baby Lisa and all those who have her in their heart.
    You are sure right about that!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    So in that case, who accidentally killed the child?
    The last I heard on it was he had either gotten into some of the gardian moms meds or the gardian grandma's meds or was purpously given them (which is what I beleive happened) while they were all camping with 3 teenagers also...Sylar was eventually found in a dry creekbed a week air so later..:.you can search his name and find several pages on the case...oh and by the way both gardian mom and grandma are both in jail
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dovebar View Post
    I can understand differing opinions about whether a car would wake the neighbors.

But it does seem to me that most parents know whether or not their child will easily go to strangers by this point. Some kids will and some won't. And some babies, while asleep, can be lifted without their waking up, if they are not jerked awake. This is the effort of every parent getting a sleeping child out of a car and into their bed without waking them, and they are frequently successful.

So again, if the mom did something, how did she summon help with it? Or did she leave the house completely unattended to do something? I'm mystified on this one.
    I guess I don't have any experience of allowing any of my kids go with strangers at only ten months of age. I don't know of a single instance beyond my brother trying to comfort my daughter where she was ever left alone with a total stranger. My reference was to strangers, not parents lifting their own baby from a crib.

The mother's explanation isn't believable to me and apparently not believable to LE.

JMO

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Am I the only one that kept the doors closed and the monitor off when my kids went down for the night??
    I didn't even have a baby monitor.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by Cailin Rua View Post
    I'm recalling a case where they gave the baby too much Benadryl and then said someone took him or her. I know they did a movie called Freedomland that followed that plot but there was a relatively well-known case before that had actually happened, I just can't recall details.
    I can't remember details of the case either but I think it involved a daycare operator giving an overdose of Benadryl.

JMO

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    The last I heard on it was he had either gotten into some of the gardian moms meds or the gardian grandma's meds or was purpously given them (which is what I beleive happened) while they were all camping with 3 teenagers also...Sylar was eventually found in a dry creekbed a week air so later..:.you can search his name and find several pages on the case...oh and by the way both gardian mom and grandma are both in jail
    I do remember the case now that you gave details. And, if they would have just called when it happened and said it was an accident, they'd most likely not be in jail...I just can't figure people out!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    This!!
    Sorry can't get it to quote the one above your post In da Middle,lol.
    My thinking was the neighbor dog probably did not bark as it possibly was familiar with whomever entered the home if the dog was even awake and heard them.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Iam not positive but I believe the term untracable phone is just another way to say a throw away the one you just buy and use over the counter it allready has minutes and on the cell phone..In my house before and leading up to bed time all the doors and windows are locked. If my wife got up to go to work when i was asleep i would hope and assume she locked the same door behind her .I also find it hard to believe that the perp would come in and turn the lights on kinda takes out any reasoning for doing any crime at night time if your just gonna turn the lights on , Not to mention wake everybody in the house just makes no sence.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    It must not have been normal for this family because Jeremy said he asked her why the child was in the bed.

JMO

Maybe he asked that question in the context of the situation....since the lights were on, and he sensed something was not right.

My point was this....just because her son was in the bed with her doesn't mean that Mom was using her child to cover up anything.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    Can anyone give an example of a case where a mother either accidentally killed her child or one of the siblings killed the child and then the mother set it up to look like a kidnapping and disposed of the beloved child?

And, please don't say Casey Anthony....I won't even go there...
    JonBenet.

Yes, I know the case is unsolved but many people believe that JonBenet was bashed in the head by either her mother, Patsy, or her brother, Burke. It was then staged to be a kidnapping gone wrong, with a ransom note included. However, JonBenet's body wasn't disposed of and was found in the basement.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast