Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    Ours would prolly open the door for them.

my lab would show them where the china is....and lick them to death probably, he would be there best friend if they gave him a cookie...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tambo For This Useful Post:

Hi all! After following the posts on here all week and signing up tonight I can finally post! Since I haven't been able to post I've been giving thanks to posts I agree with. I actually found the site looking for info on Caitlin Anderson while she was still missing. Anyhow this case stumps me. I generally get "feelings" on cases as many people do and I tend to be an excellent judge of ones true character. For the life of me I just cannot get a read on this case at all. I watched the interview tonight on JJ and I am still unsure what I believe. I will say though in the mothers defense that I have ADHD and my emotions are intense. I have been accused of crying on cue and I have a hard time looking people in their eyes when we are speaking. It wasn't until recently that now, at age 35, I was actually diagnosed and put on medication. Since starting the meds I can now keep my emotions in check more and look at people when talking. So I wouldn't say she is neccessarily being avoidant or deceptive when talking with reporters. she could have similar issues.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

my two cents: Mom during interviews when asked a question she doesn't want to answer goes to hard cry's.

I think father is doubting her underneath, I think he was the one who asked her lets go back to LE to talk to them. She had to or the gig was up

I think the lights on was her cleaning up the scene, she saw hub coming, and ran into her room, pretended to be asleep and had no time to turn off the lights.

My guess those phones and the baby is very close to the search area LE was when she got upset which precipitated her stopping the cooperation. LE was very close to the phone or the baby and she panicked.

I think she is fearful of her husband finding out the truth

I think she did everything in haste with no time to think the scene through because hub came home earlier then he thought initially he would.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tambo View Post
    my lab would show them where the china is....and lick them to death probably, he would be there best friend if they gave him a cookie...
    I think I met him after he licked the back of my knee while I was on a run. Came really close to scaring me to death. Stealth licker, that one.

JMO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thepinkdragon View Post
    Hi all! After following the posts on here all week and signing up tonight I can finally post! Since I haven't been able to post I've been giving thanks to posts I agree with. I actually found the site looking for info on Caitlin Anderson while she was still missing. Anyhow this case stumps me. I generally get "feelings" on cases as many people do and I tend to be an excellent judge of ones true character. For the life of me I just cannot get a read on this case at all. I watched the interview tonight on JJ and I am still unsure what I believe. I will say though in the mothers defense that I have ADHD and my emotions are intense. I have been accused of crying on cue and I have a hard time looking people in their eyes when we are speaking. It wasn't until recently that now, at age 35, I was actually diagnosed and put on medication. Since starting the meds I can now keep my emotions in check more and look at people when talking. So I wouldn't say she is neccessarily being avoidant or deceptive when talking with reporters. she could have similar issues.

Welcome to Websleuths...thanks for joining us!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    by all accounts of those who saw Caylee Anthony, she was well cared for and Casey a good mother. It's not helpful "evidence" on which to form an opinion. That said, I'm still of the opinion the child is alive.

JMO
    I wish I had your optimism, MyBelle.

When I've watched Mom weep in the videos, I see intense grief - grief, IMO, that seems to say "I wish I could turn back time & undo what can't be undone."

My heart breaks for her.

JMO
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

I think I met him after he licked the back of my knee while I was on a run. Came really close to scaring me to death. Stealth licker, that one.

JMO
    SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

In other words I saw a hint of fracturing staring between them.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

OK....I'm fainting away now...hope to see you in the morning all.

Praying for baby Lisa....

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Great first post!
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

"I don't even want to put my baby in her bed," she said. "I sleep with her right next to me. It freaks me out to put her in her bed because I don't want nobody coming in my windows."

West had been thinking of getting the kids in her life Id'd for quite some time, but it was the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin that got her to come out this weekend.

"That's all I have in my life are my kids and my nieces," said West.* "That's what I live for everyday, so it's a pretty neat thing to come get done for free."

Brad Fowler, with Missouri's Masonic Children Foundation, says kids should have an ID done each year, or anytime their appearance or information change.

"It's sad to say that kids go missing in the U.S.," said Fowler* "It's sad to say it happens in Missouri and even here in Kansas City.* But it's something you have to do to protect your kids."

That's why his organization offers MOCHIP events every weekend.
    http://mobile.fox4kc.com/wap/news/te...tle=Local+News

Such a vicious act has been committed here. Terror for mothers like this illuminates for me how more than just Lisa are victims of the perp.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HatesSociopaths For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    my two cents: Mom during interviews when asked a question she doesn't want to answer goes to hard cry's.

I think father is doubting her underneath, I think he was the one who asked her lets go back to LE to talk to them. She had to or the gig was up

I think the lights on was her cleaning up the scene, she saw hub coming, and ran into her room, pretended to be asleep and had no time to turn off the lights.

My guess those phones and the baby is very close to the search area LE was when she got upset which precipitated her stopping the cooperation. LE was very close to the phone or the baby and she panicked.

I think she did everything in haste with no time to think the scene through because hub came home earlier then he thought initially he would.
    I watched JJ interview twice tonight. It is so hard for me to get a read on the parents for some reason. I see true grief and sorrow coming from mom.
    But like you point out, what is she truly sorry about?

There are just so many confusing circumstances here. I am stumped.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Somehow I missed this. What happened? Where were they near? I had to skip a few threads on Friday to catch up so that might be why I hadn't heard this before.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

I believe it was the husband that said he blew up and told LE they needed a break and they were done talking.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    I wish I had your optimism, MyBelle.

When I've watched Mom weep in the videos, I see intense grief - grief, IMO, that seems to say "I wish I could turn back time & undo what can't be undone."

JMO
    My problem with her weeping is that it seems she can turn it on and off easily. I wonder if she's weeping more for herself and what she knows is ahead? Because I think there is going to be an end to this really soon or at least that is my wishful thinking.

JMO

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

If there was an "accident" being covered up, how would the mom cover it up? Wouldn't the children wake up if she were cleaning? How could she leave the house undetected with the baby? Where would she put Lisa? How come LE hasn't found Lisa if mom did do something? She couldn't have gone far with children in the home because she'd run the risk of one or both of them waking up to her being gone. With lights on everywhere, I think it would draw attention to the house especially if she's runnin' around unlocking doors, punching screens, and cleaning up. Oh and then there's the non barking dog. So... I still don't know and I don't think there's enough evidence pointing to mom.

If it was mom, she had to have had help imo.
    John 3:16

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shorty42404 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    That's a good model year! I hear they placed their babies in the finest dresser drawers back then. They surrounded the nicest drawers they had with handmade blankets for the little ones to sleep in.

I'm a 1964 model. It was a tough year. It was after the Kennedy assassination.....parents were depressed and put us in those terrible cribs with the slatted sides. Get your head stuck in there and you might as well be on the guillotine.
    more off topic but;
    I was in kindergarten when Kennedy was assassinated. I remember getting sent home from school, my mom crying when I got home, crying too but not really understanding what was going on. I guess it was my first awareness of death and presidents too. I knew about Elvis already though... okay back on topic....

I am having a hard time with this case. The parents story doesn't make sense in terms of an intruder but it's also a horrible cover story. could it really be one of those rare stranger abductions?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxson For This Useful Post:

I hope we find out if there was a call or text 2:30ish and if so, to/from whom.
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:

My problem with her weeping is that it seems she can turn it on and off easily.
    Another thing I have been accused of, to the point it was once said I had histrionic personality disorder! People often misread my emotions. When I watched tonight I identified with the way she was answering questions as well as the interrupting. I do that all of the time. I interject when something comes to mind that I think is important and blurt it out before I either forget or it drives me nuts. Just my perspective.

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

Pecu-liar things

"You have to bring her back because...

" her brothers miss her..."

"She's the glue that holds" us all together or holds everything together.

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together."

There's a demanding tone that seems "off" to me. I think it would feel more authentic to my ears and heart if the parents led with pleading, to talk into the cameras trying to reach out to wherever whoever and say something like: Please don't hurt her. please, please bring our little girl home... But maybe this would not be recommended language. IDK.

And why, why, why doesn't Irwin return the touches and affection Bradley gives to him and seeks? Some of the videos make him look like a zombie. IMO

42. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ruby Slippers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shorty42404 View Post
    If there was an "accident" being covered up, how would the mom cover it up? Wouldn't the children wake up if she were cleaning? How could she leave the house undetected with the baby? Where would she put Lisa? How come LE hasn't found Lisa if mom did do something? She couldn't have gone far with children in the home because she'd run the risk of one or both of them waking up to her being gone. With lights on everywhere, I think it would draw attention to the house especially if she's runnin' around unlocking doors, punching screens, and cleaning up. Oh and then there's the non barking dog. So... I still don't know and I don't think there's enough evidence pointing to mom.

If it was mom, she had to have had help imo.
    I agree with your overall assessment. When my son was 10 he knew everything going on with me and his little sister. !0 yr olds are nosy and intelligent and energetic. I could never have kept a secret like the death and cover up of his little sister. NEVER. If she woke up with a nightmare or coughing or throwing up, he would usually hear the ruckus and stick his head in. Maybe that is just his personality, but I think 10 yr olds are pretty much like that overall. And that was a small house.

Now some have speculated that maybe one of the boys accidentally injured her, and mom is covering up. But I do not think that boys that young would be able to keep such a toxic, horrendous secret themselves. imoo

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Did I miss it or is there a reward yet? I know that about 10,000 pages back I read that posters were going to go up. Are those up?
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Slippers View Post

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together."

There's a demanding tone that seems "off" to me. I think it would feel more authentic to my ears and heart if the parents led with pleading, to talk into the cameras trying to reach out to wherever whoever and say something like: Please don't hurt her. please, please bring our little girl home... But maybe this would not be recommended language. IDK.

And why, why, why doesn't Irwin return the touches and affection Bradley gives to him and seeks? Some of the videos make him look like a zombie. IMO
    BBM - Thank you for asking that - I wondered about that from the beginning. However, I do know that we are all different and I am a very affectionate person and would be practically sitting on my husband/parter's lap in anguish. But then again, the emotional drain would probably make me a zombie as well.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Slippers View Post

In one interview, Jeremy made a comment about Lisa being the most important person in the world to him (I'm paraphrasing) and then he changed it to "us." That's one reason I thought maybe their relationship was already on the rocks and maybe Lisa's "abduction" is a way to hang on to him a bit longer. I really can't fully grasp what goes on in the minds of a mother who may have harmed her child. Or the mind of a father who may be perfectly innocent.

JMO

50. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637 LastLast