Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    South down I-71 at least 3 hours[could be longer, been awhile since I drove to that area]
    2 yr old blue eyed lt brown hair, 3ft 30 lbs. Strange sounds like a little older Lisa

I so wrote blond, that wasn't right.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrye4709 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mrye4709 View Post
    Where is rolla mo from kc? I just got an amber alert for there.
    It is SE of KC. Google map says it is approx. 220 miles./4 hr. drive.
    Rolla is where Rowan Ford was abducted, raped and murdered a few years ago but it turned out to be the step-dad and his friend that were responsible.

Do you have a link to the AA info?
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

I predicted earlier this would be solved by Sunday... after tonight's interview on CNN I am sure of it... Please, justice... don't let me down! I can tell LE knows what " the deal " is....

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Renea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    3. All doors closed. Light on in every room so kidnapper had to open the door to each room to turn on a light. Nobody heard all the doors open. Did he close each door too? If so, nobody heard that either. And the door opening and light going on in the kids' room and in mom's room didn't wake up the 8 yr old or the mom. Might have awakened the 6 yr old and so he went into mom's bed? But he didn't wake up mom and say hey mom, there's a guy carrying the baby and 3 cell phones going around opening the door to each room and turning a light on.

4. I'm losin' it.
    Mom was specifically asked whether the door was closed on the room she was in. She stated, and I know I remember this, yes- they closed the door to all the rooms at night. I know for a fact she said that specifically.

Again, I'm trying to put myself in her position. If I was sound asleep I may not notice if someone quietly came in and turned all the lights on. Also, if I had an outside dog, which I have many times, and he/she barked in the night- I wouldn't think anything of it bc they bark at things all the time. When they would bark non stop in the night, I'd get curious/worried and get up to investigate. Sooo, the sounds of the night may have been normal "white noise" to her and not have aroused any suspicion.

That said, I have two dogs- a yorkie and a shih tzu/maltese and they are barking as I type at what I'm sure is a deer or two behind the privacy fence out back. They sleep in my room and when they bark in the night, it wakes me but I wouldn't suspect anything was going on.

Idk, I want to believe the parents. But gosh..

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ela_ss teacher For This Useful Post:

Perhaps LE could re-enact the event to expose all these gaping holes in her story, as she watches the dog bark, etc. Then right there use the best confession getter on the FBI team they have and get the confession.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HatesSociopaths For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fraudqueen View Post
    The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me.
    He said the screen was pushed part way in (as if pushed from the outside in).[/QUOTE]

You are correct. He did say that the way that the screen was pushed out that no one could have entered through the window. JMO, but this sounded as if the window was pushed out from the inside.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

In regards to the baby monitor..

1. It's entirely possible that the mom had the volume turned down on the baby monitor (or, had the baby monitor on the wrong channel...) without even realizing it. Unless the volume was turned way up, the mother wouldn't have heard much of anything aside from crying..

2. It's also entirely possible that Lisa didn't cry. Lifting a sleeping infant out of a crib wouldn't sound like much (if anything..) on the baby monitor. When my daughter is sound asleep, you can lift her from her crib and she won't make a sound. It's very possible that the abductor was quiet and careful not to startle/wake her. Therefore, mom would hear nothing on the baby monitor.

3. It's ALSO entirely possible that the abductor entered Lisa's room and noticed the baby monitor right away (usually monitors have numerous lights on them, etc) and disabled it in some way (turned the volume down, changed the channel, unplugged it, etc) and then re-enabled it to the way it was (so it didn't look suspicious) before leaving.

In all 3 of those scenarios, the mother would have heard nothing out of the ordinary on the monitor.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    South down I-71 at least 3 hours[could be longer pr shorter, been awhile since I drove to that area]
    Rolla is on 44, and is actually closer to St. Louis than KC.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mrye4709 View Post
    2 yr old blue eyed blond, 3ft 30 lbs. Strange sounds like a little older Lisa
    I'm pretty sure all that info except the height and age match. Lisa is blue eyed, blonde hair, and 30lbs.

The only differences is Lisa is 10 months, and 30 inches tall.

The weight, eye, and hair color are all the same.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mentalsolstice View Post
    Not our lab.
    I guess ya have to be 'owned' by a lab to understand them.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dovebar View Post
    I like to think the best of people until proven wrong, so I'll just say that if I lived in a "working class" neighborhood and was getting by on one income so I could raise my kids myself and my husband was working nights, I'd probably need money to hire a lawyer. I'd make a media deal in a heartbeat if I thought it would not harm the case and would provide my family with help we needed.

Also, it's unlikely that most of us would not have things in our past that might make it to be considered "checkered" if our child went missing. It's the way things look after the fact. Little gambling problem that makes bills late? Many people have that. A DUI? Many people have that. Troubled former marriage, ditto. Only when the child goes missing do these look "suspicious." It's a false form of reasoning, like the conclusions we draw on meeting someone where we've already heard something about them that was negative - whether or not what we heard was true or in context or whatever.

I feel for this family and hope they had nothing to do with it - and I haven't seen any evidence yet to suggest they did.
    This is one of the best posts I've seen here. Thank you for your voice of reasoning!
    I'm an expert in nothing, I've observed everything, and very little surprises me!

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mentalsolstice For This Useful Post:

So if mom did it, why would she have all the lights on...to make it look like.... ?
    John 3:16

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shorty42404 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian_Angel View Post
    I have a 13 pound ShihTzu who is exactly the same way.

If this was an intruder who tried to break into the window, it didn't work, lets try the front door, turn on the lights because I can't see what I'm doing, the dog is in the back, however its in the middle of the night, its quiet, any dog would hear something. IMO

Also, sorry if this was mentioned, isn't 4am an odd time to return from the nightshift? Isn't nightshift normally 11pm-7am?
    BBM

Dad is an electrician and was working at a commercial job site. he is not actually a "shift worker" in the classically understood way. It is common in the construction and related trades to work at night after business hours on commercial jobs. Usually in those circumstances, the work ends when the work is done or when the workers have reached the level of completion they set as their goal for the night. In other words, no set hours but more what is called for on each specific job.

Hope that helps

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    So far, I haven't seen any "facts" released by unnamed sources that have proved to be lies. The media has to continue working with LE and they aren't going to do anything to upset LE.

I agree that LE do lie but I doubt they lied to the Mom if they accused her of being involved days before giving her a poly.

JMO
    I don't really want to compare cases here. But didn't Billie Dunn state that LE told her SA failed his poly prior to her taking her poly? Then we have DB saying that LE accused her of killing her baby prior to taking her poly. And both BD and DB are stating on national tv that they have failed their polys.

And isn't it interesting that they have the same letters in their initials? LOL

Hmm....

Seriously, I am having a hard time with the stories. I surely hope that Baby Lisa is safe and alive and will be found pronto, and that these parents are not involved. God forbid, I am tired of parents doing harm to their children. It's sickening and heartbreaking that these sweet babies and children are being harmed.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Rolla is on 44, and is actually closer to St. Louis than KC.
    Thanks, I've always gone 71 and over because I stop to visit family in Lamar first.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast