Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Can someone help me? I can't believe I've got this remotely straight in my head. Kidnapper *possibly* comes in window....in just the right window where there's no one sleeping. Turns all the lights on...in the middle of the night. Takes the 10 month old from the crib....and then while juggling a potentially cranky, half asleep baby, dude stops to juggle three cell phones with the free hand he has to use to open doors to make his retreat???
    It could be that her son woke up and turned on lights before getting in bed with mom (my kids turn all lights on ) the perp comes in window doesn't wanna mess with lights cause that might wake people. Sees the phones, stuffs them in pockets ,gets baby out the front door

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cindysue For This Useful Post:

Did we ever hear mom say she did not leave the lights on?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

NEW THREAD!
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7209789#post7209789"]MO AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Can someone help me? I can't believe I've got this remotely straight in my head. Kidnapper *possibly* comes in window....in just the right window where there's no one sleeping. Turns all the lights on...in the middle of the night. Takes the 10 month old from the crib....and then while juggling a potentially cranky, half asleep baby, dude stops to juggle three cell phones with the free hand he has to use to open doors to make his retreat???
    Here is a possible scenario. The perp begins by messing with the computer room window. He does not go the the back windows because of the dog. { Although I do think it is weird that the dog was not going crazy at this time. My german shepherd would have eaten through the metal fence to get to an intruder.]

So he pushed the screen in partially, but for some reason decides not to continue with this window entrance. Maybe the dog was beginning to complain.

So the lucky perp comes around front and finds that the front door was left open. [ which I still feel weird about since it was the first night Dad was away on an all night job. Seems like a big reason that mom might check the doors before she went to sleep.]

He enters the home and walks thru the computer room into the kitchen area. He scoops up the phones and puts them in his backpack or bag. Perhaps to sell later and to prevent 911 calls. He may have wondered if there were more phones but at least these would be gone.

He peeks into the babies room and has the urge to take the sleeping child.
    Maybe it was planned, but maybe not.

Maybe the perp saw the father leaving in his work truck and assumed he would be gone for awhile.

He may have had an accomplice waiting in a getaway car as well. But if the sightings of the man walking are real, then maybe he walked to a nearby home.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyline View Post
    Is that normal in possible abduction cases? I just have never seen them go back so many times like that or at all in similar cases. Makes me wonder if they saw or found something or had a tip, maybe?

I understand the perp was probably not random, but I still don't get the lights. If he or she knew the house like a glove why turn on most of the lights? And Mom must sleep like she is in a coma.
    Honestly...I don't think that anything is "normal" in a kidnapping case. And, I'm not aware of how many times they went back with metal detectors. I thought it was twice. Not sure...
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    I haven't read much in MSM about any social life for the parents. Have any friends stepped up to support them?
    None that I can find.

I've been thinking about that for a couple of days now....I'm not judging because I'm not very social, but I haven't read any quotes or anything from friends.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyline View Post
    Is that normal in possible abduction cases? I just have never seen them go back so many times like that or at all in similar cases. Makes me wonder if they saw or found something or had a tip, maybe?

I understand the perp was probably not random, but I still don't get the lights. If he or she knew the house like a glove why turn on most of the lights? And Mom must sleep like she is in a coma.
    BBM

And that part doesn't make much sense considering there was a baby monitor to detect noise coming from the baby's room, so subconsciously she would be "listening" for anything, especially considering the baby was sick. She also had the boy in her room.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    I'm not real sure in the "timeline" as to when he discovered the front door unlocked. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, he said he came in drive saw all lights on...came in house and started shutting off lights...got to computer room...saw window open (and I get the feeling at this point he was getting irate as opposed to what he said "worried"...only assuming) which is why he then went into bedroom and the first two things he says are "Why are all the lights on?" and 2nd thing "Why is he sleeping in here?"........THEN he goes to Lisa's open door...then sees she is not in crib....and mom is now up...THEN I believe they discovered front door unlocked. I believe that is their accounts.
    What door did JI use to enter the home when he came home from work?
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    I've actually been getting out of my car, talking on the phone and looking for it at the same time lol
    My little granddaughter is famous for walking around looking for, and then crying for, her "boppy" (her word for pacifier), only to have Nana (me) tell her that it is in her mouth. She, of course, then starts laughing and calling herself "silly girl."
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

OK when that officer went head first into the window he would have had to land on his hands and probably drop to his knees. There is no way that it was quiet.

The other times he went through the window he was aided by stepping on something one time the window slid down which would have made noise, and the second time he went in he was given a lift by another officer.

So if someone went into that window(which BTW the screen was totally off when the officer went through it not partially off as we have heard) then it would have been 2 people not one in the house.

However, what if one person inside handed Lisa out the window to someone waiting below? That I could easily see. Who though?

Not hearing these noises really bugs me. Did Mom take a sleep aid? Or did she sneak out for a while? Speculating here.

These speculative questions could cause someone to fail a poly..... depending on the questions asked.

This case reminds me of Haleigh Cummings so much it is scaring me.

[quote=Bon;7209790]
    Quote Originally Posted by JEN12376 View Post

on another note, I could watch that Captain Young talk all day! lol

Me, too
    Me three!!!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMae View Post
    I don't think the person kept the phones on his or her person for long so the pinging wouldn't really matter. I think the intent was to slow down calls for help.

I just remembered reading about a kid who was robbed at gunpoint here a few weeks ago. The robber demanded his cell phone first, and then his money and car keys. The keys and cell phone were tossed into a trash can a few blocks away.
    I'm afraid I don't have the presence of mind to be a criminal. I *might* make an off-the-cuff decision to take the phones to slow down calls for help if I noticed them sitting there, but I wouldn't be sufficiently on-the-ball to ditch them so quickly that they don't give any helpful pings, and yet so efficiently that LE can't find them after days of searching.
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

just a thought about the back yare

If I remember correctly, there is a dog running in teh back yard. So there could be LOTS of disturbances in the back yard... from digging, running, typical 'dog' stuff. That might explain the multiple times going to the back yard to search and why disturbances in dirt aren't so visable

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kakidoll For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Not really the same thing unless the burglar is prepared to check every room for a cell phone...I don't think that is why these phones were taken, if they were. Not even sure there was a reason, not one that makes sense; why would a random kidnapper think those were the only phones in the house, with all of those closed doors?
    You take what you see and hope for the best? If I saw three phones sitting together in one spot I would think the odds are those are all of the phones in the house. It appears from articles linked by others that taking of phones during a burglary is common these days.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150993"]MO AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,5671503.story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.---suspects all cleared
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a391r9l4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by BeanE
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melissa/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
    --thank you BeanE
    Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young": The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a39rwETg

"This evening we will be shutting down the command post. We believe we have done all we can regarding geographic searches and will continue tracking leads as we get them or develop additional information," police Officer Darin Snapp said in a news release.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a3JybPqG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Family statement: We saw the press conference at 7 PM, and we want you to know we have never stopped cooperating with police.
    by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 9:11 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a3m5ocP3

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
    Family statement denied what police are saying, brought focus back to #LisaIrwin, and even thanked PD. Another statement planned tomorrow.
    20 hours ago

SAT

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
    Got call from #LisaIrwin's family this morning. Upset media still reporting no cooperation with PD. Says they talked to feds, PD 2x yest
    57 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
    What does latest in #LisaIrwin case mean? PD strategy: pressure parents. At very least, KCPD thinks parents not as forthcoming as possible.
    20 hours ago

**Parents agree to meet with police today

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.
    The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.
    This comes after police on Thursday had said Irwin and Bradley were no longer cooperating with detectives. The parents have denied this.
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/...-babys-parents

Kansas City police confirm they have talked with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley by phone today.
    by Karen Yancey 1:21 PM

And then at some point Saturday late day it appears they again met.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334