MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of today (Sunday), no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.
Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

2190u8h.jpg

Previous Threads:
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150555"]Thread 1[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150619"]Thread 2[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150686"]Thread 3[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150751"]Thread 4[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150791"]Thread 5[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150814"]Thread 6[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7201544#post7201544"]Thread 7[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150897"]Thread 8[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7205385#post7205385"]Thread 9[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150960"]Thread 10[/ame]
-[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150983"]Thread 11[/ame]

RULES:

-MSM (main-stream media) links ONLY. No rumors (including those from Facebook).

-If you cannot link, you cannot discuss.

-No sleuthing minors, or "random people". Parents only.

Please continue here..

Again thank you, KC.

Don't forget, all, to make a tag of it if new people, places, and ideas find their way onto the thread. THANKS!

Here is a possible scenario. The perp begins by messing with the computer room window. He does not go the the back windows because of the dog. { Although I do think it is weird that the dog was not going crazy at this time. My german shepherd would have eaten through the metal fence to get to an intruder.]

So he pushed the screen in partially, but for some reason decides not to continue with this window entrance. Maybe the dog was beginning to complain.

So the lucky perp comes around front and finds that the front door was left open. [ which I still feel weird about since it was the first night Dad was away on an all night job. Seems like a big reason that mom might check the doors before she went to sleep.]

He enters the home and walks thru the computer room into the kitchen area. He scoops up the phones and puts them in his backpack or bag. Perhaps to sell later and to prevent 911 calls. He may have wondered if there were more phones but at least these would be gone.

He peeks into the babies room and has the urge to take the sleeping child.
Maybe it was planned, but maybe not.

Maybe the perp saw the father leaving in his work truck and assumed he would be gone for awhile.

He may have had an accomplice waiting in a getaway car as well. But if the sightings of the man walking are real, then maybe he walked to a nearby home.

ETA: maybe he burned the child's clothing in the dumpster

There will be tens of thousands of kids that are accidentally overdosed and even more that were not treated for an overdose. Parents with sick kids buy adult medicine since infant cough/cold medicine is not sold and they try to adjust the dosing to fit their child’s needs.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not allow manufacturers to provide dosage recommendations for children under age 2 on the bottles or packaging. In May 2011, an advisory committee recommended changing this policy — but the FDA has not yet done so, and the old policy is still in effect, at least for now.”

Personally I think that not putting dosage directions for children under two is dangerous because some parents are going to give their sick child this medicine by guessing at the dosage.

I understand that there will be many ODs, but there has to be a way that we can find out how many children have DIED from an OD. This theory comes up in so many cases, but is it really plausible? That's why I would like to see the statistic.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
#LisaIrwin case update: On MyKSMO--What did PD do at family house?Why was KCPD in Kansas on this story? The answers live at 9pm.

anyone watching the local news?

Did anyone listen to Dr. Lillian Glass on WS radio? I liked her analysis of the whole thing. Especially the part where she talked about DB saying that they were not mad. She said, "I would be mad if anyone stole anything of mine, not to mention my child" i thought she made a good point. I have been listening to her for years, and to me she always is spot on.

Carried over:

shefner
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfgodot
Son of master craftsman Daedalus, who assists his desire to escape from Crete by making him a pair of wings with which to fly. He is warned not to fly too close to the sun as the wax holding the wings in place will melt. Icarus, showing forth the desire to attain life's pinnacle, with all the exuberance of youth, does indeed fly too close. And into the sea he goes.

See, folks? There is no end to what can be learned on Websleuths.

The lesson to be gained is to temper your exuberance with self-control....
otherwise, your wax will melt.

=================
BBM MULTI-TASKING. :D

just a thought about the back yare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I remember correctly, there is a dog running in teh back yard. So there could be LOTS of disturbances in the back yard... from digging, running, typical 'dog' stuff. That might explain the multiple times going to the back yard to search and why disturbances in dirt aren't so visable

Here is a possible scenario. The perp begins by messing with the computer room window. He does not go the the back windows because of the dog. { Although I do think it is weird that the dog was not going crazy at this time. My german shepherd would have eaten through the metal fence to get to an intruder.]

So he pushed the screen in partially, but for some reason decides not to continue with this window entrance. Maybe the dog was beginning to complain.

So the lucky perp comes around front and finds that the front door was left open. [ which I still feel weird about since it was the first night Dad was away on an all night job. Seems like a big reason that mom might check the doors before she went to sleep.]

He enters the home and walks thru the computer room into the kitchen area. He scoops up the phones and puts them in his backpack or bag. Perhaps to sell later and to prevent 911 calls. He may have wondered if there were more phones but at least these would be gone.

He peeks into the babies room and has the urge to take the sleeping child.
Maybe it was planned, but maybe not.

Maybe the perp saw the father leaving in his work truck and assumed he would be gone for awhile.

He may have had an accomplice waiting in a getaway car as well. But if the sightings of the man walking are real, then maybe he walked to a nearby home.

ETA: maybe he burned the child's clothing in the dumpster

What was the motivation for the intruder - burglary or kidnapping? Usually one or the other, not both. I agree, however, it is difficult to come up with a plausible scenario.

:waitasec:

Did anyone listen to Dr. Lillian Glass on WS radio? I liked her analysis of the whole thing. Especially the part where she talked about DB saying that they were not mad. She said, "I would be mad if anyone stole anything of mine, not to mention my child" i thought she made a good point. I have been listening to her for years, and to me she always is spot on.

Did Lisa's mother actually say this?

I understand that there will be many ODs, but there has to be a way that we can find out how many children have DIED from an OD. This theory comes up in so many cases, but is it really plausible? That's why I would like to see the statistic.

Earlier this year, the FDA completed a review that found between 1969 and the fall of 2006 there were 54 reported child deaths from decongestants and 69 from antihistamines. Most of the deaths occurred in children under 2.
http://articles.cnn.com/2007-10-17/...s-cough-medicines-child-deaths/2?_s=PM:HEALTH

Aren't they told not to express anger at the perp in these press conferences?

Yes, I listened to her tonight, also. She made a lot of sense and agree with what she had to say in regards to your post.

While I was typing this this new thread opened and I got behind AGAIN.
Possible scenarios for the fence people:
1. Dad leaves Mom at home for his very first night shift. Mom has introduced the boys to a stray kitten, at 7:30 PM Mom changes sick baby, gives her a bottle and puts her down for the night, neighbor, with child drops in, while the boys watch a movie with the neighbor's child. At around 10:30PM (all of this per JP interview 10/8/2011) the neighbor leaves and Mom, makes one last check on Baby Lisa, closes her door, goes to her room, closes the door and gets into bed with her six year old and the new kitten. The eight year old goes to his bedroom and closes his door. Mom may have forgotten to lock the front door but insists that she did turn off the lights. 6.5 hours later Dad returns from work to find the front door unlocked, most of the lights on, sees the window open, tries to close it and finds the screen is pushed inward. He passes his daughter's room, notices the door is open and checks on the boys and then his own room. Wakes wife to ask why door unlocked, windows open and why baby's door is open and where is the baby? Then they race through the house looking for the baby and screaming her name. The boys wake up and are crying. Dad looks for the cellphones to call 911, determines that an intruder came into the house stole their phones so that they wouldn't be able to call 911 and took the baby. They race outside without checking the yard, Dad calls 911 from his work phone that is in his pocket and begins knocking on neighbors' doors before either parent checks around the outside of the house. (IMO - Unlikely)

2. During the day when Dad has to sleep for his night shift, something happens to the baby. Either it is an unknowing accident, like overdose, falling, drowning or some other event where Baby Lisa dies or one of the parents snaps, loses their temper and the baby is injured and dies. Parents panic and develop a plan, mom or dad scopes out a nearby dumpster to get rid of the evidence which they will set on fire later that night. In the process, whoever finds the dumpster also finds a kitten and being heartbroken picks up the kitten and brings it home for the boys who will no doubt be heartbroken over the loss of their baby sister.
Before Dad leaves for work they decide on a plan. Somewhere between midnight and 2:30 AM someone goes to the dumpster calls from their cell phone when the dumpster fire ignites and after the call they realize that they must get rid of the phones because there will be proof that mom or dad made a call at around 2:30 in the morning. (IMO- MOST LIKELY)

3. Or for whatever reason the family decided that they could either enlist someone to take the baby and later anonymously drop her off at a safe place and in the process they can make money off of their "missing" child. Then once darkness falls they put the plan into action. (IMO- Unlikely)

4. Or someone else took Baby Lisa and either gave her to someone else for some sort of profit or revenge against the parents. (IMO- Highly Unlikley)

Maybe I am not the typical cat lover, but I find it odd a mother would allow a stray cat she knows nothing about health wise to sleep in her bed and with her 6 year old? And with a sick baby in house. A sick baby would be enough to tend to without worrying about a stray kitty.And the father questions why the child is in bed but not the stray cat??? Just another thing that strikes me odd.

I missed part of the show. In what context did Debbie say they were not mad. Not mad at whom or what?.

found the answer to my question at the end of the last thread-what door did JI use when he came home from work?

This report (which I believe aired Sat. morning) states he used the front door.
If you have not seen this video I recommend it, it shows some of the interior of the home, lr with front door, kitchen and room where computer is where tampered window is located, also referred to as a "spare living room".

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29427206/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member