Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #14

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14709800

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    This maybe far fetched but,

What was the temperature outside that day?

Reason is down here, (in Florida)

there are so many cases where Mom forgets child sleeping in back seat of car

and goes into house and child dies of heat stroke...
    Nothing is too far fetched. There are thousands of possibilities. I only hope PD finds the truth and finds Baby Lisa. It is somewhat bothersome that they are out there checking the garage and behind the house and neighbors yard...7 days later. Shouldn't they have done all that at the onset?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    The comments in that link are very interesting.
    I like reading them as well

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    Nothing is too far fetched. There are thousands of possibilities. I only hope PD finds the truth and finds Baby Lisa. It is somewhat bothersome that they are out there checking the garage and behind the house and neighbors yard...7 days later. Shouldn't they have done all that at the onset?
    Adding to my quote: New developments arrived Monday as crime scene investigators ventured into an overgrown drainage ditch behind the family home. This is something that should have been done on day one!
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14709800

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    No, not necessarily. We don't know any of this yet. She may have told of the wine. She also bought paper plates and napkins. Maybe another upcoming family party was coming? They may not be releasing the tape as they also may be wanting to see if the mom was followed. Just another thought.
    I agree that one news story is not conclusive of anything in this case. If DB told LE about this shopping trip, then I'd think that LE knows who this guy is even if the reporter doesn't. The report, though, sure makes it sound like a receipt found in the home (as opposed to DB interview) led them to the store.

Off to get coffee.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell
    me please, is it him? The suspense is killin' me.
    No, Mom it doesn't look like the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper - my opinion of course.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    She bought the wine etc at 5 PM and put Lisa to bed at 7:30 PM.
    And....according to the dad.....he was still home at 5 pm and he was still there around the time Lisa was put to bed.....was leaving for work at that time...IIRC

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

New thread created for Mom prepares to be arrested:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151098"]Mother preparing to be arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    No, Mom it doesn't look like the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper - my opinion of course.
    I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    wonder if the shopping trip on tape was before or after the children were watching a (paraphrased to follow because I cannot recall the phrasing) 'childlike video' with the neighbor in the bedroom?

---

I must add that her particular comment hit me as strange because unless it is a NEW video I know exactly what movie my kids are putting in their dvd player.. and if it is a new one.. well you hear about that too..

----

sorry my two cents
    But under the gun, so to speak, could you instantly name the movie they watched the day before?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.
    Was referring to the man who was interviewed towards the end of the video who was shown the picture of the homeless/handy man who had been seen in the video. I will clarify on another response to MomT to avoid confusion.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Been trying to follow this thread that is flying at such an unbelievable speed. But one thought just hit me. I have to leave in a few minutes to take my DH to a doctor appointment but wanted to throw this thought (may be a scatter-brained one at best) out there.

Suppose the mom could have been hanging out with someone yet to be identified a lot. Father of Lisa suspected something going on. He arranged to be working the "overnight shift" that night so he could see for himself if DB stays at home with the children or if she has this man into their home. JI, himself, may have taken the baby out of the home, put her with a relative or friend in a safe place in order to punish DB for what he thinks she may or may not be doing with this "unidentified man". If this were the case (however far fetched it may seem, as I have a vivid imagination) and he is punishing her, it sure is working. Now police seem to suspect her in their daughter's disappearance.
    Last edited by Strawberry Fields; 10-11-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: posted before finished typing

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strawberry Fields For This Useful Post:

that is not the actual video, that's just the tv station shooting in the parking lot.

the receipt said they were there at 5:30 pm Monday, iirc. moo

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kantoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    I am thinking....

1. This mystery man is someone who she is having an affair with, did she have a sitter at home, while she was with her possible bf? Broken cell phones are a good cover up for affairs.

2. The mystery man is a neighbour who gave her a ride to the store? She came home and drank lots of wine, passed out, left all the lights on and door unlocked, and this is why her story has holes in it as she would be embarrased to state that she was drunk or that she was too drunk to remember everything that she had done prior to the baby going missing.

JMO...
    3. The 'mystery man' may not be a mystery at all except to us and the media.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell
    me please, is it him? The suspense is killin' me.
    MomT: Just wanting to clarify that the man being interviewed in the video is the only clearly visible man on the video other than the reporter. The man who was being interviewed is NOT the same man that we saw the "back shot" of him standing over a car while his wife was talking to the reporter about her husband seeing a man carrying a baby with just a diaper. This gentleman in this video is an older gentleman.
    Hope this clears any confusion I may have caused with the first response.

eleph

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

They haven't released the actual tape yet. Wish they would!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Morning all....

Trying to digest everything tha I missed overnight. Tell me if I have this correct?:

-LE are reviewing video of mom and an unidentified man at store buying box wine and paper plates earlier in the day of the disappearance

-We don't know who the man is? He hasn't been identified as handyman or homeless man or bike guy or teen neighbor?

-grand jury next week getting raw video footage from media via subpoena

Anything I missed? And is all that correct?

TIA, and now I'm off to have more coffee and keep reading!

You got it! I'm just coming back to the thread as well, I haven't been on since early yesterday. I would recommend you watch this story:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,3702048.story

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    So if this grocery trip occured at 5:00 PM, who was watching the three kids?
    Could the dad possibly be watching his kids? oh, the horror!

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.
    I don't think buying wine at 5:30 is increminating in itself if dad was home with the children. Now if dad told LE that he was gone by that time then yes, we have a huge problem because the children would've been left alone at the house. However, IIRC, the dad said he was there before Lisa was tucked into bed. Didn't he say he gave her her bottle?

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...
    You'd be surprised how many women use paper plates, especially with small children. I never have but I know a lot of women who do. Easier than doing dishes and not broken dishes.

I hate paper plates and love to set a pretty table so I guess to each his own.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    Baby Lisa's mom is caught on tape buying wine (with a man that's not the man she lives with) 5 hours before she puts the SICK baby down for the night.

Where was the baby and her half brothers while this wine buy was going on?

imo
    How do you know the man on tape is not the man she lives with? Have you viewed the tape? If it is not him, why isn't it a possibility that he could be at home watching the kids and knows she is at the store with someone?

And since when does a baby with a cough get translated to a sick baby? Kids cough all the time for various reasons. Some people seem to get that this baby was at death's door with a cough!

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    Good morning. Here is the video from the store. Repost

It was taken at 5 PM. The picture being shown to the neighbors is of the homeless/handyman. It was being shown before LE located this video. This video was located because LE found a receipt at the house and checked the surveillance tapes.

LE asked JI to list people who were cheating on their husbands. That was just one example they gave them when they asked them for names of people that might have taken Lisa.

Hope that helps.

Here's the video link.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,3702048.story
    Whoa, I just woke up and saw this! She was seen with this man, but the kids weren't there? Where were the kids during this trip to the store?

Holey moley! Your hubby is working late, you've got three kids to take care of, and one of them is a sick baby, so you go buy a box of wine, paper plates, and napkins? What?!

She didn't tell the police about it, either. I wonder where they came across that receipt? I know it was somewhere in the home, but where?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Won't be here much at all today. I am still on the fence and still think DB is innocent. I just can't think any other way. Her grief is too real to me.IMO.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast