Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    wow, I hadn't even thought of that and just last night we were discussing all the various paternity issues. It certainly could be a motive to disappear little Lisa.
    That kind of plan doesn't make sense to me. How would she ever be able to "reappear" little Lisa?
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    But cops are calling him a 'mystery man.' And showing his picture to the neighbors. Wouldn't the cops already know who her brother was?
    um, isn't the picture LE is showing around the neighborhood the "handyman" not the un-IDed male in the video from the market? Yeah, go ahead and speculate about WHO's on the video with Deborah . . . is it the "handyman" or the teen-neighbor or her brother (interesting comment)? OMG - it was Mr. Green in the Conservatory with the Rope!

Confusion, adding to it
    Last edited by krimekat; 10-11-2011 at 02:08 AM.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:

If LE is calling him a mystery man, she still isn't telling who he is, I guess.
    Just my opinion, of course.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    It looks like we are allowed to guess who was at the store with her so here you go: It was likely her brother Steve. I have so much to provide about him if he is ever named a person of interest. He lives 5 miles from her per last known address. Sorry if I have said too much here I am suppressing much more than this.
    Oh if only you could tell, lol. Anyhow a thought just hit me. Let's say it was her brother and let's also say that the text at 2:30 am was also her brother. Since it was supposedly said "I'm ready when you are" it COULD have been a delayed delivery on the text. I can't tell you how many times someone texts me and I either a)never get it or b) get it hours or even days after they sent it. Just a thought, if either above are true.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    um, isn't the picture LE is showing around the neighborhood the "handyman" not the un-IDed male in the video from the market?

Confusion, adding to it
    Oh---I thought I read that it was the man with the box-o-wine that was a mystery. My bad.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

First of all, I drink wine from a box. If you check it out, most brands in boxes are actually less alcohol then bottles. Just because she bought a box, does not mean she drank the whole thing. I think we are too quick to accuse sometimes. It was posted earlier too by a local that it could of been her brother, Steve, with her at the store.

I'm not saying she is innocent, but just because she went to the store and bought a box of wine, does not make her a murdererer. Also, if her husband worked until 4am, I would assume he left for work around 7 or 8pm. That means he was home when she went to the store.

I personally like the boxes as you can have a glass and it doesn't go stale like an open bottle does. A box can last a couple of weeks!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RT51 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    So are you saying she did something to Lisa to hide that from her husband and her live-in boyfriend?
    Her lifestyle is supported from military benefits from her husband and her boyfriend's employment. I haven't heard/read about another source. Just speculating, looking for motive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to captivagrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Oh---I thought I read that it was the man with the box-o-wine that was a mystery. My bad.
    I think you are correct that the wine guy is a mystery. It hasn't been revealed to be one and the same as the "handyman" afaik.

JMO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    This begs the question about Jeremy saying he gave police names of men cheating on their wives to check out? Which sounded strange when we first heard it?
    Sounds like J and D may be playing a dangerous of "IM calling you out"....

imo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marge_rita For This Useful Post:

This mystery man could have been DB's brother. If it was at 5 pm JI was probably at home watching the children while they ran to the store. He might have stayed after JI went to work.

Lisa had a cold and a cough. Maybe one of them gave her a little wine to help her sleep and on top of cough medicine it was fatal. People do stupid things.

Then one of them took her away from the house. Would explain the man walking down the street with a baby. Faked the break-in.

moo
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    Sounds like J and D may be playing a dangerous of "IM calling you out"....

imo
    I thought he said women cheating on their husbands, which makes more sense in this case as well. <Runs off to find video and listen>

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thepinkdragon View Post
    Oh if only you could tell, lol. Anyhow a thought just hit me. Let's say it was her brother and let's also say that the text at 2:30 am was also her brother. Since it was supposedly said "I'm ready when you are" it COULD have been a delayed delivery on the text. I can't tell you how many times someone texts me and I either a)never get it or b) get it hours or even days after they sent it. Just a thought, if either above are true.
    Doesn't LE know what her brother looks like? I believe they do.
    Last edited by MyBelle; 10-11-2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: spelling

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by captivagrl View Post
    Her lifestyle is supported from military benefits from her husband and her boyfriend's employment. I haven't heard/read about another source. Just speculating, looking for motive.
    I am not sure where is this going? Her legal husband obviously knows he is not the bio dad of little Lisa, so why would she worry about his military benefits?
    Just my opinion

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

The biggest problem (not to repeat myself) about the wine-buying at this stage is not telling LE. I am sure they were asked to go over their day, piece by piece, minute by minute. If LE had to find a receipt and then a video, I am guessing she left that out. Or maybe not, maybe they are just verifying her story?
    Just my opinion, of course.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Doesn't LE know what her brother looks like? I beleive they do.
    I'm sure they do but a lot of grocery store survelieance tapes aren't the highest of quality because they reuse them, so it could have had a grainy picture. It is possible they were able to make DB out because of her height, weight and hair but possibly the man pictured was hard to identify. JMO I did work in a grocery once and monitored the surveillance.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast