Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    Yes.....there is a reason this person is referred to with the word "former" in front of his name......FORMER Attorney General.....FORMER Prosecutor......here is the wiki link I posted in the last thread.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_J._Morrison
    A career prosecutor, Morrison has personally argued nearly 100 jury trials including the complex murder cases of notorious serial killers Richard Grissom and John E. Robinson. Morrison continued to personally prosecute cases as Kansas Attorney General.

He also prosecuted some very high profile cases

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chieftess For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    If someone would like the fun! task of adding tags, my limit has been reached without room for these:

missouri river, non-barking black lab, north brighton townhomes, northland, pd spokesman darin snapp, searching drainage ditch, spokesperson ashley irwin, statement analysis, subpoena raw news footage, teen neighbor(s), three cell phones
    I would but I'm already doing 3 things at once...haha
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    My theory is that the baby was buried in the backyard of a family member.
    >shiver<
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

heads up. I am putting a forum together right now and you will all be transported there in a bit.
    Please be nice to each other!

Quote Originally Posted by chieftess View Post
    A career prosecutor, Morrison has personally argued nearly 100 jury trials including the complex murder cases of notorious serial killers Richard Grissom and John E. Robinson. Morrison continued to personally prosecute cases as Kansas Attorney General.

He also prosecuted some very high profile cases

yes.....some good work ruined by later behavior.....this is the part that caused the "former" labels

"Scandal and resignation

Extramarital affair
    In December 2007 allegations surfaced that Morrison had an affair with an office administrator, Linda Carter, in the district attorney's office, that continued after he was elected Attorney General. Carter filed a sexual harassment claim with the EEOC alleging that Morrison pressured her to obtain sensitive information about Kline and several pending investigations at the district attorney's office. Morrison admitted to the infidelity, but denies any impropriety, sexual harassment, pressure to obtain sensitive information, or influence the course of an investigation."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    heads up. I am putting a forum together right now and you will all be transported there in a bit.
    Please be nice to each other!
    thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    My theory is that the baby was buried in the backyard of a family member.
    I HOPE you are wrong, but you could be right.

The only way I can think of that she would have been able to pull it off is if someone came over and took the baby from her home and disposed of her. It is just hard to imagine that someone would do that. Like i posted earlier, both my brothers love me very much,and my older brother has done HUGE favors for me over the years. But I cannot imagine calling him in the middle of the night and asking him to dispose of his dead niece. It takes a pretty intense brother/sister relationship for someone to do a morbid favor like that. imoo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Headed out for a day trip shortly but I have read the subpoena to the grand jury. I'm a former photojournalist/video editor for a news station in Savannah.

Just wanted to mention it's asking for raw footage (comes from the camera tape.) Raw footage is cut edited onto show tapes, the edited version is saved to a library. Raw video tapes are placed in a box in the photographers room, it is not supposed to be reused for 5-7 days. Then it's reused for other stories.

During a week it's not hard between 6 or 8 photographers shooting 5-8 tapes a day maybe of various news events or assignments. It's alot of digital tape and the tapes need reused until their trash or re-cycled with new tapes. I'd sometimes use 30 tapes for the morning show producer and morning news.

If LE request raw footage, it must be subpoenaed. Not that it's difficult if it still exist but it's alot of work finding and previewing every tape. Cross your fingers for what they want. I have a feeling the GJ was used to meet the legal requirement of subpeonia to stop the reusing of raw video tape. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    yes.....some good work ruined by later behavior.....this is the part that caused the "former" labels

"Scandal and resignation

Extramarital affair
    In December 2007 allegations surfaced that Morrison had an affair with an office administrator, Linda Carter, in the district attorney's office, that continued after he was elected Attorney General. Carter filed a sexual harassment claim with the EEOC alleging that Morrison pressured her to obtain sensitive information about Kline and several pending investigations at the district attorney's office. Morrison admitted to the infidelity, but denies any impropriety, sexual harassment, pressure to obtain sensitive information, or influence the course of an investigation."

Yep, and unfortunately, he's not the first nor will he be the last to engage in career ending stupidity

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chieftess For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Headed out for a day trip shortly but I have read the subpoena to the grand jury. I'm a former photojournalist/video editor for a news station in Savannah.

Just wanted to mention it's asking for raw footage (comes from the camera tape.) Raw footage is cut edited onto show tapes, the edited version is saved to a library. Raw video tapes are placed in a box in the photographers room, it is not supposed to be reused for 5-7 days. Then it's reused for other stories.

During a week it's not hard between 6 or 8 photographers shooting 5-8 tapes a day maybe of various news events or assignments. It's alot of digital tape and the tapes need reused until their trash or re-cycled with new tapes. I'd sometimes use 30 tapes for the morning show producer and morning news.

If LE request raw footage, it must be subpoenaed. Not that it's difficult if it still exist but it's alot of work finding and previewing every tape. Cross your fingers for what they want. I have a feeling the GJ was used to meet the legal requirement of subpeonia to stop the reusing of raw video tape. JMO
    I love learning something new. Thank you!

My husband and I each have a son from our prior marriages/relationships. We got married in 2008 and last year we had a daughter, who is now 18 mos old. This case is just tearing me up.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] <---- you are here

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    BeanE.s post from the last thread.

boy that there could of been on hee haw a bizillion years ago.
    Well I hope you all are happy. I have been on the now closed thread trying my darndest to reply to BeanE about that quote she posted and could not figure out why I had no quote button........ANYWHERE. Not a single post had the quote button and then it hit me....you dummy the thread has closed...now I am used to being left and keep refreshing until it sinks in what has happened but not tonight,LOL.....just overlook me I will be okay maybe!!!
    And yes BeanE that was a 'wut' for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that 4 times myself.

Quote Originally Posted by treeseeker View Post
    Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30
    RuT RoH

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast