Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.
    They haven't released the actual tape yet. Wish they would!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Morning all....

Trying to digest everything tha I missed overnight. Tell me if I have this correct?:

-LE are reviewing video of mom and an unidentified man at store buying box wine and paper plates earlier in the day of the disappearance

-We don't know who the man is? He hasn't been identified as handyman or homeless man or bike guy or teen neighbor?

-grand jury next week getting raw video footage from media via subpoena

Anything I missed? And is all that correct?

TIA, and now I'm off to have more coffee and keep reading!

You got it! I'm just coming back to the thread as well, I haven't been on since early yesterday. I would recommend you watch this story:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,3702048.story

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    So if this grocery trip occured at 5:00 PM, who was watching the three kids?
    Could the dad possibly be watching his kids? oh, the horror!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Why buy Paper plate if you are going home?

Wouldn't you have plates at your house?

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    I get the feeling mom left out the detail of buying wine at 5:30 pm when being interrogated by police.

The dad was probably still home at this hour. Someone had to be watching the kids... the Fox reporter didn't mention the kids were with the mom and the man. Hmmm... new material to chew on. I wonder if PD found the box of wine at the house.
    I don't think buying wine at 5:30 is increminating in itself if dad was home with the children. Now if dad told LE that he was gone by that time then yes, we have a huge problem because the children would've been left alone at the house. However, IIRC, the dad said he was there before Lisa was tucked into bed. Didn't he say he gave her her bottle?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post

Maybe it is just me but the only time I use Paper Plates is when I am not going some where that has regular plates, like to a motel or Park for a Picnic...
    You'd be surprised how many women use paper plates, especially with small children. I never have but I know a lot of women who do. Easier than doing dishes and not broken dishes.

I hate paper plates and love to set a pretty table so I guess to each his own.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

5 yr old Neely Smith, NC

Write to:
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    Baby Lisa's mom is caught on tape buying wine (with a man that's not the man she lives with) 5 hours before she puts the SICK baby down for the night.

Where was the baby and her half brothers while this wine buy was going on?

imo
    How do you know the man on tape is not the man she lives with? Have you viewed the tape? If it is not him, why isn't it a possibility that he could be at home watching the kids and knows she is at the store with someone?

And since when does a baby with a cough get translated to a sick baby? Kids cough all the time for various reasons. Some people seem to get that this baby was at death's door with a cough!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    Good morning. Here is the video from the store. Repost

It was taken at 5 PM. The picture being shown to the neighbors is of the homeless/handyman. It was being shown before LE located this video. This video was located because LE found a receipt at the house and checked the surveillance tapes.

LE asked JI to list people who were cheating on their husbands. That was just one example they gave them when they asked them for names of people that might have taken Lisa.

Hope that helps.

Here's the video link.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-poli...,3702048.story
    Whoa, I just woke up and saw this! She was seen with this man, but the kids weren't there? Where were the kids during this trip to the store?

Holey moley! Your hubby is working late, you've got three kids to take care of, and one of them is a sick baby, so you go buy a box of wine, paper plates, and napkins? What?!

She didn't tell the police about it, either. I wonder where they came across that receipt? I know it was somewhere in the home, but where?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Won't be here much at all today. I am still on the fence and still think DB is innocent. I just can't think any other way. Her grief is too real to me.IMO.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    How do you know the man on tape is not the man she lives with? Have you viewed the tape? If it is not him, why isn't it a possibility that he could be at home watching the kids and knows she is at the store with someone?

And since when does a baby with a cough get translated to a sick baby? Kids cough all the time for various reasons. Some people seem to get that this baby was at death's door with a cough!
    So they aren't sure if it's JI or not? Wasn't he at work? Wait, do we even know when he went into work that day?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I don't think buying wine at 5:30 is increminating in itself if dad was home with the children. Now if dad told LE that he was gone by that time then yes, we have a huge problem because the children would've been left alone at the house. However, IIRC, the dad said he was there before Lisa was tucked into bed. Didn't he say he gave her her bottle?
    How do we know that DB wouldn't have had a babysitter...perhaps even her friend (with the young daughter) that she said had been visiting that evening?

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post

When my kids were small, before I owned a dishwasher, I would buy paper plates and plastic/styrofoam cups all the time. I think anyone with young children would tell you how many dirty dishes children accumulate during the day. If they don't have a dishwasher, I don't see it as being a big deal. You can get 20-30 plates for $1.00 at the dollar store.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post

We know they found the receipt for the wine. That's why they went after the video. I wonder if she was questioned about whether she had anything to drink that night and said no. That would be bad.

They either found the wine or found the empty box. imo

Drinking wine or buying wine is not a reason for an arrest. Drinking a lot of wine and a child going missing would be.

I just hope and pray that if she did something or knows what happened to Lisa she will tell the truth.

5 yr old Neely Smith, NC

Write to:
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

can someone tell me the person that has the timeline in their sig please?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to amy3791 For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast