1140 users online (238 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The window and the lights

Please discuss here

If the person went through the window wouldn't it be logical to unlock/open the door before taking Lisa?

Also maybe the person first tried to go through the window because it was opened, then decided it was too hard to get in that way...checked the door and it was unlocked?

Thanks Mods for "separate threads" on Baby Lisa ! !

The window : IMO, it would be too "risky" to go through the "front window" -- even it was open ... who would risk it when someone could be just passing by and see the perp trying to enter a house through a window ?

Makes no sense to me ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

I don't see how anybody could go through the window since the screen was still on it and it was bent. I suspect the screen got bent some other time by boys throwing a ball or something. Who would push a screen *into* the window if they were trying to get it off? I think the window is a red herring.

I think whoever took the baby is someone who lives in the house.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

And why the front window? Could have little Lisa be handed off through the window? My screens may get bent but they snap back into place easily . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Now that it's been reported that D and a mystery man were buying wine hours before Lisa disappeared, was the front window of the house opened to air the house out before J got home from work?

imo

Watching LE trying to get through that window on video and in still pics, all I could think was, "what kind of doofus kidnapper would go through all that - in the *front* of the house where everybody could see them?"

BeanE's advice: Look for a kidnapper with doofus traits.

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window

This video includes some footage of the LE re-enactment of climbing through the window:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14709800

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window
    Thank you BeanE, I needed a good laugh this morning !
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Watching LE trying to get through that window on video and in still pics, all I could think was, "what kind of doofus kidnapper would go through all that - in the *front* of the house where everybody could see them?"

BeanE's advice: Look for a kidnapper with doofus traits.
    LOL, BeanE! To be honest, I thought the officer was deliberately trying to make it look like getting through that window was difficult. I'm 57, 5 feet 1inch tall, and I can get through a similar window with much more grace, and WAY quicker than the officer did! Locked myself out last week, and easily gained access through a window that might have even been a little higher off the ground.

How many lights were turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    How many lights were turned on?
    Deb left 2 lights on. When Jeremy came home there was one light on each room, except for one or two rooms.

(Also note Deb closed the doors to all rooms, so perp would have to open the door to each room & then turn light on.)

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Deb left 2 lights on. When Jeremy came home there was one light on each room, except for one or two rooms.

(Also note Deb closed the doors to all rooms, so perp would have to open the door to each room & then turn light on.)
    was this info in one of the parent interviews?

Did Deb turn on all the lights herself looking for Lisa, is that why most of them would be on except for two?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast