The window and the lights

If the person went through the window wouldn't it be logical to unlock/open the door before taking Lisa?

Also maybe the person first tried to go through the window because it was opened, then decided it was too hard to get in that way...checked the door and it was unlocked?

:tyou: Thanks Mods for "separate threads" on Baby Lisa ! !

The window : IMO, it would be too "risky" to go through the "front window" -- even it was open ... who would risk it when someone could be just passing by and see the perp trying to enter a house through a window ?

Makes no sense to me ...

MOO ...

I don't see how anybody could go through the window since the screen was still on it and it was bent. I suspect the screen got bent some other time by boys throwing a ball or something. Who would push a screen *into* the window if they were trying to get it off? I think the window is a red herring.

I think whoever took the baby is someone who lives in the house.

And why the front window? Could have little Lisa be handed off through the window? My screens may get bent but they snap back into place easily . . .

Now that it's been reported that D and a mystery man were buying wine hours before Lisa disappeared, was the front window of the house opened to air the house out before J got home from work?

imo

Watching LE trying to get through that window on video and in still pics, all I could think was, "what kind of doofus kidnapper would go through all that - in the *front* of the house where everybody could see them?"

BeanE's advice: Look for a kidnapper with doofus traits. :) :angel:

c3796daf-71a7-4273-a9d3-bb21c88dfabb_300.jpg

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window

c3796daf-71a7-4273-a9d3-bb21c88dfabb_300.jpg

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window

:floorlaugh: Thank you BeanE, I needed a good laugh this morning !

Watching LE trying to get through that window on video and in still pics, all I could think was, "what kind of doofus kidnapper would go through all that - in the *front* of the house where everybody could see them?"

BeanE's advice: Look for a kidnapper with doofus traits. :) :angel:

LOL, BeanE! To be honest, I thought the officer was deliberately trying to make it look like getting through that window was difficult. I'm 57, 5 feet 1inch tall, and I can get through a similar window with much more grace, and WAY quicker than the officer did! Locked myself out last week, and easily gained access through a window that might have even been a little higher off the ground.

How many lights were turned on?

Deb left 2 lights on. When Jeremy came home there was one light on each room, except for one or two rooms.

(Also note Deb closed the doors to all rooms, so perp would have to open the door to each room & then turn light on.)

Deb left 2 lights on. When Jeremy came home there was one light on each room, except for one or two rooms.

(Also note Deb closed the doors to all rooms, so perp would have to open the door to each room & then turn light on.)

was this info in one of the parent interviews?

Did Deb turn on all the lights herself looking for Lisa, is that why most of them would be on except for two?

Seems staged, doesn't it? Much like the Cummings case with its lights and propped (bricked) door. :tsktsk:

No, Deb turned off all but two and went to bed. Jeremy came home hours later and found a light on in every room except one or two.

Lights left on...window left open...front door left unlocked...a bunch of wine could make you forget your nightly routine.

:tyou: Thanks Mods for "separate threads" on Baby Lisa ! !

The window : IMO, it would be too "risky" to go through the "front window" -- even it was open ... who would risk it when someone could be just passing by and see the perp trying to enter a house through a window ?

Makes no sense to me ...

MOO ...

If you look at the pictures of the back of the house, the windows are too high. The front windows are the only ones accessible to climb in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back